Yeobo [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))
Imagine him again in y, Free and Single MV. He was handsome, wasn't he? :3 And imagine him again~
 
You are his girlfriend and you were inside the car with him. You two were about to go home when the car had run out of fuel and it was raining.
 
You: Oh my gosh.. Will there be a storm? *scared*
Sungmin: *hugs you* Don't be afraid, my love. I'm here with you..
 
Sungmin tried to go out and find a place to stay in. Until there was an apartment nearby. It was owned by me, Miyu. *evil smile* You two got out of the car, opened the umbrella and went your way. He knocked at my door, and I opened it for the both of you.
 
Sungmin: Mianhae.. We are from a different place and we have no idea where this place is.. and worse, we ran out of fuel.. Do you know where the gas station is?
Miyu: Unfortunately, the gas station is 24 kms away from here. You might get in danger if you go there right now.
Sungmin: We have no place to stay in..
Miyu: Is that so? Come in..
 
The apartment was tranquil, and you didn't expect it.
 
Miyu: *gives you towel* Please dry yourselves. I only have one bed left.. Is that okay with you?
Sungmin: Anything will do.. We will pay you afterwards.
Miyu: No need. Just be safe, the two of you.
You: Thank you so much..
Miyu: I'm going to get some clothes for the two of you.. And pretty girl, I will ask my husband to let your husband borrow his clothes.. [You know who my hubby is xD]
 
Husband? You and Sungmin looked at each other and smiled as I get some clothes. And when I got some, I lead the two of you at the vacant room and left you there. [1, 2, 3~!]
 
Sungmin went to the bathroom and took a shower first. When he opened the door, you were shocked to see his half body, exposing his abs and biceps. You blushed, a lot..
 
Sungmin: I'll be waiting for you, my love ?
 
You locked the door and took a shower. Then afterwards you covered yourself with a bathrobe and a towel on your hair. Sungmin looked at you, moved forwards, closer and closer, little by little.
 
Sungmin: Mmm~ You smell good, my love ?
 
He touched your hair and caressed your cheeks. He brushed his hands slowly to touch you.
 
You: Why aren't you in your clothes yet?
Sungmin: *reaches for your neck and hugs you* I just feel like I'm in the mood to do this.. *slowly opens and removes your bathrobe*
You: Do what? *innocent*
Sungmin: *touches your arms going down your waist* Me and you.. If you know what I mean.. *y smile* Omo.. Why do have to ..
You: *blushing* *heart beating fast* You make me feel the same way too..
 
Slowly, he touched your face, you reached for his lips and you two kissed. It goes deeper and deeper than what you've expected. Your bathrobe was completely removed by him and so was his towel. You two walked into the bed, holding each other. And you continued kissing. You moved from one place to another. With him on top of you, and vice versa. 
 
Only the candles were the source of light, and you two made love to each other the whole night. Afterwards, you wore your clothes and he did the same and you slept in one bed. 
 
You woke up, him holding you oh so tight and he gave you another kiss on your lips. He was about to remove again what you're wearing, but it was too late. He went and asked me to where the gas station is. You both thanked me for letting you stay, and you got home. It was the hottest night ever :)