Afraid to Love. [Sad Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You met Sungmin at a friend's party. He caught your attention. He was funny, cute and handsome. That's Sungmin alright. And since that day, you two became friends instantly. You two started of as acquaintances, then textmates, and suddenly, best friends. You would always talk at meet at the mall and he would always give you a ride home. Distance never separated you to him because you and him would always make an effort to meet with each other. Sungmin is an awesome friend. You can tell him everything. And when you're down, he would show his aegyo to you and you will pinch his cheeks and laugh hard.
 
As time goes by, your bond goes deeper and deeper and so is your feelings for him. You didn't want to tell him your feelings since it might ruin your friendship. But all of the sudden, you had the urge to tell him because he felt the same way too.
 
You two were sitting at the bench together when he admitted that he likes you. He asked if he could court you and you said yes. He was a persistent guy unlike your suitors and that's the reason why you two became a couple after months of courting. :)
 
At first, the relationship was all good. You would spend almost everyday with each other, go to dates often and text each other non-stop. You were inspired the whole time. Until..
 
After a week, he became cold towards you. He wouldn't text you, or even give you a ride. You were starting to doubt him and assume that he has another girl and yes, what you thought was true. It made you cry instantly. You tried confronting him, but he kept on denying everything.
 
To prove if what you heard was true. You stalked him. So far, you didn't see him with another girl. And if he is, it is his friends that he introduced to you. But when you came to his school..
 
You saw Sungmin with another girl. She's tall, pretty and has a long hair. She looks like a supermodel. Since you were so mad upon seeing that, you went towards them.
 
"What's the meaning of this, Sungmin??!" You asked him.
 
The girl raised her eyebrows on you and asked, "Who's that girl, Sungmin??"
 
"I don't know. I don't know her." He lied. The nerve!
 
"I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SUNGMIN! TELL THAT GIRL RIGHT AWAY!" You screamed.
 
The girl looked at you from head to toe. "Shut up. I'm his girlfriend. Sungmin was just playing games with you. I know you. You're such a flirty looking woman who is too desperate to steal someone else's boyfriend."
 
You slapped Sungmin. His cheeks turned red. You were about to slap the girl, but Sungmin stopped you.
 
"LEAVE US ALONE, ____. WHAT WE HAD BEFORE WAS JUST A GAME!"
 
They both left. You were crying the whole time. You were waiting for his apology, but he didn't even say sorry. You vowed yourself never to fall in love again. :((((