Lover's Quarrel. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In this imaginary, you and Donghae had a lover's quarrel. He wanted to talk to you, but you kept on ignoring him. The next day, you were sick...
 
“Noona, I’m not feeling well.” I said to my sister.
“Are you okay? Gosh, your body temperature is high. Just stay there, okay? I’m gonna put some ice and towel on your forehead for your fever to be gone.”
“Thanks.”
 
“But ____, I can’t take care of you right now. I still have classes. I’m sorry. My classes will begin in two hours. But promise I’m gonna go and get you some frozen yogurt to make you feel better.”
 
“You don’t have to. Besides, I’m not a kid anymore.”
“Don’t worry. I called one of your friends who are free right now.”
“Really? You don’t really need to do that. Who’s that person anyway? Yumi?”
 
Note: Yumi is your fictional best friend.
 
“Hey, gotta go! I’m gonna be late for class! Bye ___! Your breakfast is on the table!”
“Okay…”
Oh noona. You didn’t answer my question. Who will come to make me feel better? I just hope its Yumi Or any ofmy girlfriends. Oh man! I’m still not feeling well! And I still hate Donghae! Aigoo!
 
I went to bed when I heard a disturbing sound in the kitchen. Don’t tell me, IT’S A KIDNAPPER!
 
The noise became louder and louder and so is that darn person. I grabbed my books under my pillow so that I would be able to defend myself. When that person started to open my room, I closed my eyes and said…
 
“DON’T YOU DARE ENTER THIS ROOM OR ELSE YOU’LL BE DEAD!”
The kidnapper didn’t listen to me so I threw my pillows away. Good for you er!
 
As you can see, Donghae here is a very rich person. Well, he really is :))
 
“OUCH! OUCH! THAT HURTS!!!!!!!” said the guy whose voice is familiar. I was so happy that time.
“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRESPASSING YOU IDIOT!”
“____, that’s enough!!!” Gosh. The voice is so familiar! IT’S DONGHAE!
“Damn you! How dare you enter my house?” I shouted at him.
“Uhm. I…”
 
“Oh, I get it. You’re going to annoy me, aren’t you? Well, congratulations! Just seeing you makes my day miserable.” I was so angry that time. Of all the people in this world, why is he the one who is in front of me right now?!
 
“Wait! That is not my intention, _____.” He said to me.
“If you’re going to apologize once more, stop wasting your time. You really think I can forgive you by invading my privacy? Look, I’m already sick! So will you please stop bothering me?!” I screamed so loud that he was totally shocked.
He clenched his hand and he became serious.
“WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME FINISH?!” This is my first time to see him so mad.
 
“NO WAY!”
 
Donghae lost his temper and he held my chin and placed his fingers on my lips. I was so shocked that time.
“I don’t care if this is your house or not. Mind you, I’m the next heir of our company and one word from me your house is gone!”
Ugh! That made me more exasperated than before!
 
“OH REALLY? THIS IS A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY AND I CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! YOU’RE JUST A SPOILED AND RICH BOY YOU IDIOT! THINK YOU CAN DO THAT?!”
 
“Even if you scream so loud, I won’t leave this house. Your noona told me to check out on you.”
He showed me a note and it was obviously Amanda who wrote that.
 
“Look at this note. _____, you’re exasperating me. I’m just here to take care of you and this is what I get? I’m a nice guy, but don’t welcome me with unkind words. You’re hurting my feelings. How could you be so HEARTLESS?!”
 
What does he mean by that? Me, a heartless person? That sure hurts my ego.
My arms and tummy started to hurt. Damn, why is this happening to me?'
 
“Ouch!” I screamed. It’s like my body’s covered and surrounded by hollow blocks and stones.
"____?! Are you alright?!” Travis told me.
“No, I’m not. I can’t stand up. Help.” My voice started to weaken and so is my body.
 
It’s been a few hours since I fainted. My head still hurts, and I don’t know why. I can’t remember anything except for that fact that I was extremely mad at Donghae.
 
I started to move, not knowing that Donghae was sleeping beside me. Why is he here sleeping with me? It’s like I’m his patient and he’s the doctor. Is he nursing me back to health?
 
“Donghae…” I said to him in a soft tone. Then he opened is eyes and stared at me.
“_____? Are you alright already? Is you fever gone?” He touched my forehead to check my temperature out.
“Uhm… I think so… Why are you still here? You’re still mad at me, aren’t you?” I was confused. I mean, were still mad at each other, right?
He patted my head and said, “Let’s just forget everything, okay? Then start all over. I’m sorry for the thing I did last night and for being mean a while ago.”
 
“But, why did you nursed me back to health?”
“Silly, I love you, ____” He was kind of embarrassed.
Things became awkward after that. To break the silence, I changed the topic instantly.
“Have you eaten dinner already?”
He replied, “Yeah.”
“Oh.”
 
He was silent once again. I wanted to cheer him up, but I can’t find ways to do that. AHA! I know!
“Lee Donghae, I forgive you.” I said to him with a smile on my face.
He grinned a little. It was so obvious that he was happy because of what I’ve told him.
 
“Really, ____?” He was kind of shocked, but I knew he was so happy.
“Yeah. You like it, don’t you? I guess this peace offering is enough. Nursing me back to health is enough for you to be forgiven. I’m sorry for over reacting. I was shocked, that’s all. Let’s start a new beginning, shall we?”
 
“Sure!”
 
Donghae noticed me and asked, “____, why are you blushing?”
I wasn’t able to respond well. Was he observing me? “I… Uhh… Uhm… It’s so hot in here! Hey, can you please open the aircon for me?” That’s the only alibi that I know so I used it. What could possibly go wrong, right?
 
He opened the aircon without any hesitations and was freezing already. He was holding his jacket tightly and he was clenching his teeth. Then I noticed that it was really cold that time that my spines too are also tingling.
 
“Are, are you okay?” I asked him.
He didn’t respond. Instead, he held his two hands together, rubbed it and placed it on his cheeks. How cute. He was using friction. Haha. I didn’t know that he can also be a scientist.
 
“Why are you staring at me, _____?”
“Oh, it’s nothing. You’re just so cute whenever you do that.”
"I love you, Donghae."
"I love you more, ____."
 
He pinched my cheeks and he smiled. Then we kissed and made up. It was a very nice moment.