Through the Years. [Taecyeon Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In this story, you are Taecyeon's childhood friend. You were so close together and you promised to marry each other when you two grow up. But everything has changed since he attented to a different
school which is so far away from you. He had to study in USA that time since his father was based in that country.
 
Flash Back:
 
Taecyeon: ____, I'm leaving.
You: *cries* Oppa.. don't leave me.. *hugs him*
Taecyeon: *kisses your forehead* I'll be back, ____.
 
And then he left. 5 years later, you've grown into a beautiful woman who has already graduated in high school. You were still 13 when he left. So the question in your mind is, "Will he recognize me?"
You thought you move on. But you never did. Want a proof? Well, you received a phone call a few days ago.
 
Taecyeon: _____?
You: Who is this?
Taecyeon: Aigoo. You've forgotten about me. Remember when I told you I'll be back??
You: *shocked* Taecyeon?!!
Taecyeon: Whew. I thought you've already forgotten about me. I have news for you, ____.
You: [I can't believe this. My first love.. he's on the phone with me right now...] What..?
Taecyeon: I'm coming back to Seoul next week! See you! Okay, I have to go, bye!
 
You: [DAMN IT. I WAS ALREADY IN THE STAGE OF MOVING ON FROM YOU AND NOW YOU'RE BACK.. Now what?? Eottokke??!]
 
Hohohoho. Today marks the day that Taecyeon will arrive from USA. :) Your parents asked you to look your best while waiting for him~
 
Your Mom: ____, are you done?? Hurry! Your "future husband" will be waiting for you!
Your Dad: What "future husband"? He has to propose to our daughter first!
Your Mom: Aigoo. Stop ruining the moment between them! It's been five years!
 
Then suddenly, someone was knocking at the door. Your dad opened it.
 
Taecyeon: Appa! Umma! *hugs them*
Your Mom: Taecyeon! It's been a long time! We all missed you! *holds his hand* Omo~ You've grown into a handsome man~
Your Dad: He really is a man now. Before, he was just a tiny little boy. Hahaha! *laughs*
Taecyeon: I missed you too, Umma. Where is _____?
Your Mom: Ohhh. :"""> She's still in her room, making herself beautiful for you. :)
Taecyeon: *blushed* Even if she has no make-up on, she's still beautiful in my eyes :D
Your Mom: Of course! ____ is for your eyes only~
 
You went out and showed off your blue dress. Your mom and dad were stunned. Including Taecyeon~
 
Taecyeon: *looks at you* _____, is that really you??
 
You went up to him, slowly. He assumed that you are going to hug him, but instead, you kicked him.
 
Taecyeon: Ya! What did you do that for?? Ouch!!
You: That's what you get for making me miss you too much! Idiot! I'll smack you this time!!
Taecyeon: *hugs you* I missed you so much, ____. And I didn't start a day without thinking of you~
You: *hugs back* I HATE YOU FOR LEAVING. I REALLY DO! But I'm glad you're here now.
Taecyeon: Yup. So, since you're now dressed, lets go?
You: To where?
Taecyeon: *runs while holding your hand* Secret~
 
And you ran together until you reached the treehouse that you and him used to sleep and stay with. It was still the old tree and it never changed.
 
Taecyeon: Wow, the treehouse never changed. Just like you, ____. You're still the insane and childlike ___ that I've known. :) I've changed completely in the past few years. But there's something that
didn't changed.
You: YEAH. YOUR WAY OF SAYING FOOLISH THINGS. HAHAHA!
Taecyeon: *moves his face closer* No, ____. My love for you had never changed.
You: *blushed* What.. are you saying? Are you drunk or something?
Taecyeon: No, I'm not. *sings* LISTEN TO MY HEARTBEAT, IT'S WAITING FOR YOU, _____.
You: Taecyeon.. I.. I don't understand..
Taecyeon: I love you, _____. Do you feel the same way? Or do you STILL have feelings for me?
You: *sobs* HOW CAN I NOT LOVE YOU?! I was about to move on.. and there you came. Teach me how to forget you, idiot.
Taecyeon: I DON'T WANT TO. *holds you tight*
You: I hate you, really. I hate that I love you so.
Taecyeon: *kneels down* ____, will you be my girlfriend?
You: I've been waiting for you, Ok Taecyeon.. GRR. YES!
Taecyeon: And be mine forever~
 
He kissed your lips as the sun goes down. The sun was slowly disappearing, yet your love for each other remained the same~ The end~