Happy Birthday! [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Today is your birthday, and you woke up with a smile on your face. You hurried, got dressed and went downstairs. As you go on, there was no one around your house.

 

You: Eh? Umma? Appa? Unni? Where are they?

 

You went to every room and looked for them, but you were the only one there. It was almost time for class and you've decided to text them instead.

 

You: Aish, I'm gonna be late for class. If only people with birthdays today are exempted, I would be very happy..

 

You are just a simple girl, and you only have two wishes for your birthday. First, for your family to be complete and happy, and second, for your crush Donghae to propose his love to you and ask you to be his girlfriend. It was impossible, you said to yourself. Because he is popular and many girls are into him. But..

 

On your way to class, there was someone who covered your eyes with a blindfold.

 

You: YA! What are you doing?! Who's this?!

 

The person didn't speak. It was Kyuhyun, actually. He held your hand as you reached the big tree. You followed him the whole time, because he covered your eyes.

 

You: Where are we going? Ya! Speak to me!

 

Kyuhyun finally stopped and you did the same. You removed the blindfold all of the sudden and...

 

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ______!"

 

All of your classmates and teachers were there and asked permission to be excused from your classes. And the best part is..

 

You: D-donghae oppa.. *blushing*

 

Donghae was there, with a bouquet of flowers. He smiled and walked towards you.

 

Donghae: Happy Birthday, _____. *kisses your cheek*

You: *blushing* [Donghae oppa.. kissed my cheek.. Omooo...] Thank you..

Donghae: These flowers are for you.

You: *looks at it* Oppa, why is the last rose fake?

Donghae: *holds your hand* Because ____, I will love you until the last rose dies. _____, I love you.

You: You.. do?? Shincha?

Donghae: De.. I'm telling the truth. So, will you be my girlfriend and celebrate the rest of your birthday with me? *smiles*

 

WHAT WILL YOU SAY TO HIM? =))))

[ME: HELL YEAH MARRY ME OPPA! KEKEKE~ ?]