Hide and Seek. [Yesung Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So you're walking along the street, got nothing to do when suddenly, someone wearing a cap and shades ran and held your hand, making you run with him also.
 
You: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHO ARE YOU??
Yesung: *covers your mouth* Shhh. Just stay put.
You: MMNGHHHHH!!!!!! *kicks him*
Yesung: OUCH!!!!!!!
 
Then suddenly, a lot of random people are running to get you both. So you hid inside a dark corner at the end of the street. Yesung had to hug you the whole time.
 
You: Let me go! I don't know you! Are you trying to kidnap me?!
Yesung: I'll explain later, lets go!
 
You ran as fast as you could until you reached the rooftop of a random building.
 
You: *stomps your feet and breathes* What the heck are you doing dragging me into this??! And I don't know who you are.
Yesung: *removes his hat and shades* Whew. That was close. *breathes hard*
You: YESUNG OPPA?! *screams*
Yesung: *covers your mouth again* SHHHH! DON'T YELL MY NAME IN PUBLIC! ALL THE PAPARAZZI WILL COME AND GET ME!
You: Can you explain to me everything?!
Yesung: *sits down on a chair* Sit down first.
You: I don't want to unless you explain it to me first.
Yesung: *pulls you down* Sit down, I said.
You: Alright already! So...?
Yesung: You were walking along the street a while ago..
You: I know that. Tell me what EXACTLY happened.
Yesung: And then a snatcher wants to take your phone away from you so I had to bump him and ran away with you and at the same time I'm running away from the paparazzi..
You: So you saved me.. after all.. *looks down* Mianhae.. What can I do to repay you..?
Yesung: *smirks* You will do anything?
You: I suppose so..
Yesung: *pulls you closer* Look.
You: To where?
 
Then suddenly, fireworks were all over the place. It was a spectacular moment~
 
You: It's beautiful~
Yesung: Not as beautiful as you~
You: Thank you so much, Yesung oppa. *giggles* Now, I will grant your one wish~ Sowoneul malhaebwa~
Yesung: LOL. That's an SNSD song. xD Anyway.. What I want is...
You: *interrupts him* Make a wish oppa! It's 11:11~
Yesung: You really believe in those things?
You: Yes. :)
 
And you two made a wish~
 
You: What did you wish for, oppa?
Yesung: You first~
You: To be happy and to spend more time with the one I love~ You?
Yesung: *kisses you* To be able to have a confidence to tell you how I feel.. ____, Saranghae~
You: Oppa... I love you too...
 
And you kissed. Sparks were all over the place. Sparks between you and him and the sparks of all the fireworks you've seen :)