Pretty Lady. [KyuMin + EunHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Donghae/Eunhyuk/Kyuhyun/Sungmin Imaginary~ This will be my first time posting an Imaginary with four SJ members. Kekekeke~
I will make it short and simple, okay? :)
 
So here it goes...
 
You are a typical girl next door. You hang out with boys more often than girls. If girls wear heels, you wear sneakers. You prefer basketball and skateboarding compared to shopping and watching romantic movies.
And because of that, your four guy best friends, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun became close to you. But you also have girl friends as well named Eun Bin and Hyo Min. :)
 
Eun Bin: _____, you're almost a girl already! Can you like, try wearing girl's clothes? You're always wearing jerseys, sneakers and big shirts and it does make you look like a guy.
You: But.. I hate wearing dresses and heels! I play basketball everyday and I am not comfortable with what you're always wearing..
Hyo Min: But you are a girl, ____!
 
Then suddenly, your four "guy best friends" went towards you gave you the ball.
 
You: Gotcha. Hahaha. *holds the ball* Ya. Lets play basketball. *turns to Donghae and Eunhyuk*
Hyo Min: Here she goes again. Ya EunHae, tell ____ to act as a girl.
You: NO! I WILL NEVER BE A GIRLY GIRL!!
Donghae: Come to think of it, I've never seen ____ wear girly clothes even if we're still kids.
You: Hahahaha. :) I don't like it. And I'll never will.
 
Kyuhyun and Sungmin arrived as well with their skateboards..
 
Kyuhyun: Hey, I heard you were talking about ____ and her being a girl. Tell me what's going on.
Eunhyuk: *puts his arms around you* Well, our ____ here doesn't want to be a girl. He wants to be a guy just like us.
Eun Bin: I WANT TO GIVE HER A MAKE-OVER!!!!
 
All of them had an idea and they all smirked. They went closer to you, held your hands and brought you to another place. They even tied you up in a chair.
 
You: YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!!
Hyo Min: Don't worry, ____. You'll come out alive. *winks*
You: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
 
Meanwhile, outside... While playing basketball..
 
Donghae: Hey.. What do you think will ____ look like when she turns into a lady? *shoots the ball*
Sungmin: *drinks water* I don't know.. But even if she's boyish most of the time, she's cute.
Eunhyuk: I wonder what will they do to her.. *thinks hard*
Kyuhyun: *passes the ball to Sungmin* Stop thinking too much. We'll see her later.
Donghae: Kyuhyun, why aren't you even thinking about what she'll look like?
Kyuhyun: *smiles* Simple. I like her whether she acts like a boy or a girl. Whatever she chooses, she's still her.
Sungmin: So you have a crush on her all along??! *shocked*
Kyuhyun: *nods* Haven't you noticed her cuteness whenever she plays basketball?
Eunhyuk: Well.. she is cute.. *blush*
Kyuhyun: You're blushing, hyung.
Eunhyuk: I AM NOT!! Aish! Let's play more!
 
And Kyuhyun resumed with the game with Eunhyuk. Donghae and Sungmin were still sitting together.
 
Sungmin: Donghae, do you have a crush on ____ too?
Donghae: *blushes* Uhm, yeah. I like her.. ever since.. But..
Sungmin: So I guess the four of us are rivals, afterall.
Donghae: YA! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU!!
Sungmin: Really? THEN PLAY WITH ME FIRST! May the best man win!
 
They were all having fun afterwards. :)
 
AT THE ROOM...
 
Eun Bin: Oh my gosh! ___, you're so cute!! You're even prettier than us!
You: Shut up, Eun Bin! Aish! Remove my make-up already! I can't stand it!
Hyo Min: What are we, nuts? We've been putting a lot of make-up on you for almost an hour and we'll just erase it? No way!
Eun Bin: ____, your make up is done and so is your hair! Time to change your outfit!
 
And they did changed your outfit. You changed your clothes inside the dressing room. After you went out, Hyo Min and Eun Bin were speechless.
 
Hyo Min: WHAT THE...
Eun Bin: YA!!!!
You: *scared* PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE DON'T!
Hyo Min: _____, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! YOU'RE LIKE A LIVING DOLL!
You: EHHHH??!
Eun Bin: I'M STARTING TO HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU! OMOOOOOOOOO~
You: *hides yourself in the curtains* WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FRIENDS???!
Hyo Min: Idiot! It's still us!!
 
Then the four guys entered the room together as you hid inside the curtains once again.
 
Eun Bin: The boys are here, ____. Come out, come out wherever you are. *smirks*
Hyo Min: *pulls you* Get out of there, ____! You're ruining your make-up!!! Donghae oppa, Kyu oppa, HELP ME!
Donghae: *pulls you* ____, come out!!!
Kyuhyun: Stop being stubborn and let me see your face~!
 
Through their strength, they were able to push you away from the curtains and they saw you. Wearing a cute dress with your curly hair and make-up.
 
Eunhyuk: *blushes too hard* _______, IS THAT REALLY YOU?!
Sungmin: Oh my gosh..
Kyuhyun: *looks at you* What.. [DAMN IT. SHE'S SO CUTE!]
Donghae: *hugs you* ____! YOU'RE SO CUTE!! LET US HUG YOU!!
 
And they all hugged you until you can't breathe.
 
YOU: HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
 
And since that day on, they wouldn't let you wear your boy clothes anymore.
 
Eunhyuk: Wait for it, you three. I'll definitely make her like me!
Donghae: NO FAIR! SHE'S MINE!
Sungmin: STOP BEING ASSUMING! I was her first crush!
Kyuhyun: KEEP TALKING, EVERYONE. I'll ask her out now. *evil laugh*
 
Donghae, Hyukkie and Min pulled Kyuhyun down and they started fighting. Of all those four handsome guys, who would you pick? Me, DONGHAE!