Confrontation. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Kyuhyun was absent and you started to play Truth or Dare with your classmates. Because of that, you were persuaded to tell everyone that you have a crush on him. They were squealing and teasing you that time and you were lucky that he was not there.
 
Unfortunately, when Kyuhyun was back, your classmates started teasing you once again. Everyone knew your secret and Kyuhyun became cold towards you. So you feel bad and cry.
 
You: *crying* Why is he so mean to me?!! Why is it that when I have a crush on someone, they will either take me for granted or ignore me?
 
Kyuhyun used to be your close friend, but it seems that it will come to an end. You cried all night until your final teardrop came and you decided to stop it.
 
A few weeks later, you started to improve yourself. You would wear make-up, style your hair and wear cute outfits. A lot of boys noticed you afterwards, but Kyuhyun doesn't notice it. You were still hurt, but you didn't tell anyone because they know that you no longer love him, when you still do.
 
Upon knowing that he didn't care at all, you entered the washroom, wiping your tears away. You cried your heart out once again.
 
You: I thought I was over you, Kyuhyun.. *cries more*
 
Then suddenly, you opened the door and he was there. He turned around and he was shocked.
 
You: *screamed* WHY ARE YOU HERE? STOP FOLLOWING ME AND GO AWAY! YOU'RE HAPPY NOW THAT I'M FEELING LIKE THIS??! *punches the walls*
Kyuhyun: *stops you and holds your hand* I'm not following you. You're in the wrong room. This is the sports club washroom and only boys are allowed in here. And stop punching the walls. You're ruining the school's property.
You: *lets go of his hand* WHY DO YOU CARE?! After all, I don't matter to you anyway.
Kyuhyun: *notices your tears* Are you crying?
You: It's none of your business! *goes away*
Kyuhyun: Wait _____! *hugs you suddenly and you two hid inside the cleaner's room*
You: Ya! What are you doing?!!!!
Kyuhyun: *covers your mouth and whispers* Shhh. The basketball players are here. If they see you staying in here they might call their coach and cold you.
You: Oh..
 
You two were close to each other. The only thing left is for you to kiss.
 
You: Why are you doing this? You should just let me be scolded. After all, you hate me upon knowing my feelings.
Kyuhyun: What are you talking about?
You: Stop pretending you don't know. *tears flowing unexpectedly* You hate me.
Kyuhyun: *wipes your tears and hugs you* I don't hate you. I don't like you as well.
You: *started crying* See? So stop doing this right now!
Kyuhyun: *kisses your lips* I don't hate you. I don't like you as well. I love you. I just don't know how to approach you..
You: *punches him* WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY?! YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Kyuhyun: *kisses you again* I'm sorry, _____. I'll make it up to you. From this day on, allow me to court you and I will promise that this will be the first and last of me hurting you..
 
The coast is clear. You went outside and you smiled.. secretly. :)