Phobia. [Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In this story, you and your friends were at the Amusement Park and you have a challenge to fulfill. You need to ride the ones you are afraid of for 30,000 won. Ryeowook is your partner in this
game by the way :)
 
"____, you know who your partner is.” It seems that my friend Tiffany of SNSD really wants the two of us. I’m pretty sure that this will be awkward because it’s my first time to hang out with a guy.
 
We, the gang, went to our separate ways and finally fall in line. Ryeowook was behind me, just to make sure I’m next to him. It’s one of the rules right? It’s just a shame. He’s way taller than me that it made me feel so small. Damn. I was really quiet that time and I have something in mind. What will happen if the roller coaster is way fast that I want to hold someone? What if I accidentally held his hand and knew my secret? Oh no.
 
I looked at him and finally spoke a word to him. “Hey Wookie.”
 
He smiled and said, “Why? Is there something wrong? You look pale.”
 
“What if you knew I was afraid of really fast rides? Will you laugh at me?” I said with puppy dog eyes.
 
He pat my head like what he’d did Yesterday. “Of course not. I have a secret to tell you, but will you promise that you won’t tell anyone?” He said.
 
“Sure. I also have something to tell you.” I said.
“Ryeowook..…”
“___________…”
“I HATE FAST RIDES!!” we shouted, unexpectedly.
 
We were so shocked because of our reactions that the other people waiting in line we’re gazing at us. We laughed and pretended nothing happened. Who cares about those people anyway? We don’t know them anyway. And I and Ryeowook have the same fear? Talk about coincidence! I instantly looked at him and told him something.
 
“What if the ride’s so fast that you need to hold on to your partner?” I hesitated at first, but forget about it!
He was thinking about something that time. Maybe he was thinking of a great way to conquer our fears. I wanted to make him stop thinking, but I can’t. After a few seconds, he looked as if he thought of something interesting. Wonder what could that be?
 
“If you’re afraid, let’s scream so loud so that we will forget about it. And when you want to hold my hand, then go. I wouldn’t mind.” Ryeowook told me. Whoa. For a guy, he sure is sweet. But sorry I won’t fall for that one!
 
We hurried to the roller coaster ride when it was our turn. Ryeowook and I were on the last row since we don’t want to experience the ups and downs of the ride oh so sudden.
 
When the ride was about to start, we fasten our seatbelts properly so we can be safe. My hands were so cold that time that it was shaking.
 
The other people in front of us looked as if they’re not afraid. They’re laughing and smiling when the ride started. Ryeowook was nervous also. I know how he feels. 
 
To prevent ankward moments, I talked to him. I was cheerful the whole time, but deep inside, I am not. I feel like I want to puke. But instead of thinking about it, I just screeched and said,
“Ryeowook! Let’s conquer our fears!” I screamed so loud afterwards since the speed to the ride is so fast that my heart’s quivering.
 
Uh-oh. Were at the top of the roller coaster now and I’m still here, alive. Ryeowook didn’t talk to me. He looks so pale. The rides moving now and we’re falling down! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!
He also screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” and we hugged each other.
 
What kind of ride is this?? Gosh!!!!! I held his hands so tight and we didn’t care if we’re so loud. Man, am I this fearful? Damn it! I wish I don’t have emotions anymore because in that way, I won’t be embarrassed because of what happened. Good thing Tiffany and the rest weren’t there or else we’re busted!
 
The ride ended and we’re still holding each other. Our eyes were closed and the operators were looking at us. The guy was looking at us and went to approach us.
 
“Sir, Mam, the ride’s over. You can go now and enjoy some other rides.” The guy was friendly. Good thing he didn’t scold us.
We removed our seatbelts and went to the nearest exit. It wasn’t embarrassing, but a lot of people saw us. As if we’re a couple. Oh no!
 
“Ryeowook, sorry about that.” I was ashamed. Why did I do those things anyway? I’m such an imbecile! I looked down because of that, as if I was a hunchback. I can’t look at him and wished to go away from him, but I can’t.
 
“Nah, it’s okay. Wow. I had fun riding it. Now lets go to the next ride.” He said. He seemed too happy to be mad at me. Might as well forget what happened. If the rest of the gang found out about these, they’ll tease me for sure! I'm so giddy right now and were still holding hands. :D