Mend my Broken Heart [KyuHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So the story goes like this. Kyuhyun is a smart and popular guy from your school who never experienced falling in love. He only cares about his grades, friends and his family. Until he met Min Ah,
a pretty girl from the other class. He attempted to court Min Ah, but she only treats him as a friend.
 
Kyuhyun: Min Ah, I've waited so long to tell you this, but I was a coward.. But I've fallen in love with you. *blushed*
Min Ah: Kyuhyun, I admire you for being brave enough in telling me how you feel. But to be honest, I have no feelings for you as of now. I'm sorry. But can we at least stay as friends? I don't want
you to limit yourself in finding someone better than me. And that's the only thing I could offer.
Kyuhyun: How can I found someone better when I already found the best?
 
Kyuhyun left her upon hearing that. Ever since that day, they never became friends. He vowed to himself that he'll never fall in love again and the Kyuhyun who is childlike and always happy has
turned into a bitter and cold-hearted guy.
 
Kyuhyun: Someday, you'll regret dumping me, Lee Min Ah.
 
He went home at the perfect time. His grandpa was there and talked to him. You, on the otherhand, are carrying your stuffs.
 
Grandpa: Kyuhyun, I would like to introduce you to someone.
Kyuhyun: *rolls eyes* Eh? Who is it, grandpa?
Grandpa: *shows you to him* Here is _____. I let her stay here since she finds it hard to travel to your school. So from now on, you will live in one roof. There's another room besides yours, right?
Kyuhyun: Yes, grandpa.
Grandpa: Good. *smiles* ____, here is Cho Kyuhyun, my grandson.
 
You had an instant crush on Kyuhyun upon seeing him. He was so handsome and matured for a high school student. And you bet he's a genius.
 
You: *blushes and panics* Eh... I'm ______. Nice to meet you.
Kyuhyun: *smiles and shakes hands with you* I'm Kyuhyun. :) I'm looking forward in knowing you better. :)
You: [OMOOO... KNOW ME BETTER? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AS WELL.]
Kyuhyun: *moves closer and checks your body temperature through your forehead* Are you okay? You seem to be red or something..
You: *moves away* No.. I'm fine. Hehehe. :)
Grandpa: Wow, you two seem to get along. Kyu, show her to the room. I'll be leaving for now.
Kyuhyun: Bye grandpa, take care. *hugs him*
 
When grandpa left, the atmosphere in that house changed completely. Kyuhyun, the cheerful and friendly guy you've know a while ago turned into an evil, cold-hearted guy. He helped you with the baggages, though.
 
You: Gomawo..
Kyuhyun: Great. Another person to deal with. *exasperated* I've wanted to be alone and you're here to ruin the silence.
You: I'm sorry.. I had to stay in here.. I'm from Jeju Island which is far away from here..
Kyuhyun: Whatever. *sighs* Do you think I could change anything right now?
You: Eh?! Why are you so mad at this? I didn't asked for this anyway.
Kyuhyun: Did I say anything like that? I'm going to my room.
 
Because of his attitude towards you, you started to become mad at him. But you still have a tiny crush on him despite of all that.
 
You: Maybe he's just tired.. Or having a hard time.. I must make him smile at least once..
 
So you decided to clean the room, cooked for him while he was sleeping. Because of the smell coming from the kitchen, he woke up instantly.
 
Kyuhyun: What the heck is that smell??
You: *smiles* Kyuhyun! I made dinner for you~ Wanna join me?
Kyuhyun: *stares at the meals you've made* I DON'T WANT TO. I HATE VEGETABLES. I'm going to buy noodles instead.
You: But.. these are delicious...! Please?? *puppy dog eyes*
Kyuhyun: Whatever. *grabs the fork and tries to eat one* But only once. Got it?
You: Okay~ *show aegyo*
Kyuhyun: *munches and grabs another one* Uhm..
You: So how does it taste?
Kyuhyun: It's awful. The vegetables are bland. But... *whispers to himself* Not bad..
You: Eh? What did you say?
Kyuhyun: Huh? Nothing. I'm going back to sleep. Make sure you clean those things up.
You: *frowns* Okay...
 
Kyuhyun saw you frown so he stopped for a while.
 
Kyuhyun: ____?
You: Yes? *still frowning*
Kyuhyun: The veggies are good. Can you make some more tomorrow?
You: *smiled instantly* YAAAY! SURE! :)
 
And you stopped being sad. In fact, you already cooked another set for you and him. And not only that, you even made a bento for the two of you. The next day, you overslept a bit, so you were
so shocked. Good thing you were able to get ready in just 30 minutes. Kyuhyun was still inside his room, and opened the door as you were looking for him.
 
You: Kyuhyun! Can we go to school together? I don't know how to go there from here..
Kyuhyun: *looks at you* Whatever. *walks through the door*
You: Ya! Wait for me! *puts shoes on*
 
Kyuhyun went ahead you and you were chasing him the whole time. You were panting a lot when suddenly he stopped in the middle of the road.
 
Kyuhyun: Rule #1: Don't get too close to me. Rule #2: You can't just approach me in school and lastly, never ever tell anyone that we live together. Understand?!
You: What's with all those rules? Did your grandpa told you about it?
Kyuhyun: None of your business. Just follow what I said. *walks away*
 
You: *shouted* WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU HAVE PMS OR SOMETHING? Aigooo. I can't understand you, Kyuhyun.
 
And you went to school alone, waiting for someone to talk to you.
 
You: AISH! I FORGOT! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaah!! *sobs*
 
Since Kyuhyun left a while ago, you have no idea where to go. You even have his bento with you.
So you sat on the bus stop when someone saw you, crying. It was Donghae. One of the most popular guy in school as well.
 
Donghae: Excuse me miss, are you from Neulparan High School too? I think I saw you before..
You: *sobs* Yeah..
Donghae: Why are you crying?
You: Nothing... *sobs*
Donghae: How can that possibly? Crying with no reason? Impossible. Now tell me, what is it.
You: I can't believe I'm going to tell this to a stranger.. But.. I lost my way.. I don't know how to go to our school from here... Since I'm from Jeju..
Donghae: Whoa, Jeju Island?? How were you able to get here?
You: I'm staying at Kyu.. *stops* I MEAN... My grandpa's place! Yeah, that's it.
Donghae: Oh. Hmm. Since were going on the same way, do you want to go to school with me??
You: *tears of joy* Really? Sureeeeeee! Thank you! :(( *smiles*
 
You two waited for a bus and went inside. The bus was so crowded and you were staying too close to Donghae.
 
You: [Omoo... Finally, I found a guy who's nicer and more handsome compared to that stingy Kyuhyun.. and we're so close to each other.. I think I might faint just by being close to him..]
 
The suddenly, the bus stopped, making you hug him accidentally.
 
Donghae: Whoa, that was close. *holding you*
You: *blushing* MIANHAE! I didn't mean to...
Donghae: *pats your head* No need to apologize. Look, were now here! Lets go! :)
 
You made your way through the passengers with him holding your hand even if its sweaty.
 
You: *bows* Thank you so much!! By the way, may I know who you are and what year are you in?
Donghae: I'm Lee Donghae. And I'm a high school sophomore. You're a freshmen, aren't you?
You: Yeah.. Nice to meet you.. And I'm ______.
Donghae: Nice to meet you two. Shall we go now to our classes?
You: Yeah sure. Go ahead..
Donghae: See you around, ____.
 
Donghae was such a really nice guy. Don't you think? :) You went to class on time, still holding the bento for Kyuhyun.
 
You: Aish! I forgot to give him this bento! I have to look for him! *thinks again* Wait.. he told me a while ago never to approach him in school... Aigoo. What am I going to do?
 
Still, you went towards him with confidence.
 
You: Kyuhyun! You forgot something.
Kyuhyun: *he pulled you near* Didn't I told you never to approach me in school? What will the other people say when they found out?
You: *sobs* Why are you so mean.. You even left me behind.. I was just only giving this bento to you..
Kyuhyun: *gets it* THANK YOU. Now go back to your class.
 
You left him upon hearing that. He was so mean. :( Unlike Donghae. 
 
You were eating at the stairs alone when there were two persons who were there in front of you. It was Donghae and Min Ah, together.
 
Min Ah: Oppa, she's the one you're talking about? She's so cute..
Donghae: Yup. Hey, ____. What are you doing here alone? I thought you were waiting for someone.
You: *shocked and chokes* *coughs*
Donghae: Whoa, here, drink some water! *opens it for you*
Min Ah: You startled him, oppa.
Donghae: I'm sorry, ____! Did I startled you?
You: *coughs* Well, maybe a little. What are you two doing here?
Donghae: Nothing. Want to join us? By the way, here is my sister, Lee Min Ah. :)
You: [Oohhh. Lee Donghae and Lee Min Ah. Such cute siblings.] Hi, I'm ____. *smiles*
Min Ah: *smiles back* Hi! You must be the girl oppa is talking about. Nice to meet you! Wanna have lunch with us?
You: Eh? But.. I'm kind of shy...
Min Ah: *holds your hand* Non-sense! Let's go!
 
So you joined them in the cafeteria. You and the siblings talked about random stuffs. Little did you know that Kyuhyun was staring at you the whole time. When you went home, you were so tired
and Kyuhyun approached you like a little kid.
 
Kyuhyun: _____, I'll help you with that.
You: *stops him* Thanks, but no thanks. Stop it. You know what? I don't understand you. You're so damn moody. You told me to stay away from you and now you're near me? Are you nuts?
 
You passed by him, but he held your arms and didn't let go.
 
You: What the heck?! Grr. You're so annoying!
Kyuhyun: I need your help..
You: Dummy. I don't want to help you if you're just going to push me away and leave me behind.
Kyuhyun: I'm sorry. Do you want to know why I was frustrated and cold towards you last night?
You: *stopped for a while* Oh.. So you do have a reason after all. Okay, I'll let you explain. But please speak my language because I don't understand you.
Kyuhyun: Hmm. Well it's because of Min Ah.
You: What about unni? Just so you know, we're friends already.
Kyuhyun: I know. And I saw you with them a while ago with her brother.
You: And then? What am I going to do about it?
Kyuhyun: Help me become Min Ah's friend again. I just confessed to her that I like her. But she didn't accepted it since she wanted us to be friends.
You: [OUCH. MIN AH IS THE ONE YOU LIKE?? OUCH.....] Oh. Hmm. It's up to you, Kyuhyun. You're the guy. I'm going to sleep.
Kyuhyun: *holds your hand* WAIT, _____!
You: I'M GOING TO SLEEP. PLEASE TRY AGAIN TOMORROW. GOODNIGHT.
 
And you slammed the door in his face. And you also started to cry your heart out.
 
You: So he likes Min Ah unni after all. That's why he's so mean towards me.. And now that me and unni became friends, he's going to use me just to get close to her.. What can I do? Unni is pretty,
smart and talented. Not to mention kind.
 
Ever since that day, you distanced yourself from Kyuhyun. Even in going to school, eating. Donghae noticed that your eyes were red and irritated.
 
Donghae: Why are you crying?
You: ... Nothing, oppa. Just don't mind me.
 
Min-Ah arrived and you started to cry again.
 
Min Ah: Omo! Why are you crying??? Who made you cry?! Let's kick that person's !!
 
And unexpectedly, Kyuhyun was there too beside her which gave you pain.
 
Kyuhyun: ____, why are you crying?
You: *clenched your hands and teeth* NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. You wanted me to go away from you, then I'm giving it to you! *walks away*
Donghae: ______! *followed you*
Min Ah: *kicks him* What the heck did you do to my cute little dongsaeng?! What did she also meant by those words? Do you know each other? Aigoo. You made a girl cry once again.
Kyuhyun: How should I know? She was like that since she went home. OH, DAMN IT.
Min Ah: Are you keeping a secret from us? Tell me. Do you two live on the same roof?
Kyuhyun: SHHHHH. Min Ah, let me tell you the truth..
 
Meanwhile, at the rooftop:
 
Donghae: _____.
You: *still crying* Oppa, mianhae...
Donghae: *hugs you* What really happened between you and him? Is there something going on between you and Kyuhyun?
You: If I told you the truth, will you promise me that no one will ever know about this even your sister?
Donghae: Yes, I promise.
You: *bursted in tears* OPPA. I LOVE KYUHYUN. And it hurts. I can't accept the fact that he loves unni. And it's hard to avoid him since we live together.. Oppa.. Eottoke?
Donghae: So, ____. You've been in love with him all along? And the guy who left you yesterday was him?
You: *nods* I thought this was nothing.. But..
Donghae: *hugs you one more time* ____, stop crying because of him. I'm willing to sacrifice and give my everything just for you to be happy and be over him.
You: *hugs him back* It hurts.. Oppa... It really hurts..
Donghae: Just let it out, ____. I'm willing to listen..
 
Your eyes were sore that time and you were numb from crying. At home, Kyuhyun would try to talk to you but you don't want to. You always lock yourself inside your room.
 
Kyuhyun: *knocks at your door* ____, lets talk and eat first.. You've been there for so long and you haven't eaten anything..
You: DON'T TALK TO ME! YOU DON'T NEED ME THEN I DON'T NEED YOU TOO! GO AND TALK TO MIN AH YOU COLD-HEARTED JERK!
 
Kyuhyun didn't fought back. He went back to his room. All of your things, and your baggages were already prepared. That night, you entered Kyu's room to say goodbye.
 
You: *still crying* Kyuhyun.. Can't I be her? Of all the people, why does it have to be unni.. All this time you were pushing me away.. I'm sorry to be smiling every time you're near. 
I'm sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you're here. I'm sorry that cupid has made his hit. I'm sorry I love you, I can't help it. While you gave her flowers, you gave me thorns. While all she did was smile, all I did is mourn. 
While she was so happy, I felt so blue. Because while you loved her, I was loving you. This is all my fault.. I can't make you love me.. Oppa, I hope you're happy now. I'll go to Jeju now. Goodbye.
 
And you kissed him secretly and left. But all along, Kyuhyun was just pretending to be asleep. He changed clothes and got his jacket then he ran towards you. He even called Min Ah.
 
Kyuhyun: Min Ah! Help me. ______, she's going to Jeju!
Min Ah: WHAT???! WAIT, I'LL WAKE OPPA! Kyu, CHASE HER! DON'T EVER LET HER GO!
 
So Kyuhyun was chasing you the whole time. And you don't have a clue. He ran so fast. When he arrived at the bus station, you already entered the bus. As the bus was moving, Kyuhyun followed
it. Hoping it would stop. He knocked and shouted the whole time.
 
Will you be able to talk to him again?
 
Because of what Kyuhyun is doing, the driver got irritated by him that he had to stop the bus and scold him.
 
Driver: WHAT THE.. ARE YOU GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE??! IF EVER, DON'T DRAG US INTO YOUR STUPID PLANS!
Kyuhyun: *ignored the driver* __________! ____!
Driver: *goes to you* DAMN IT. HEY MISS! TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO STOP DOING INSANE STUFFS! IT'S DISTRACTING ME. Do me a favor and go down and find another bus instead. *gives you a
full refund of the trip*
 
You were persuaded to go down with all your things. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was on the phone.
 
Kyuhyun: Yes, we're here. Finally stopped her. We're at the second station. Bye. *ends the phone call*
You: *kicked his leg* WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR???!!!!! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE????!!!!
Kyuhyun: Because I'm not there. *smirks*
You: I'M ASKING A SERIOUS QUESTION SO GIVE ME A SERIOUS ANSWER! Damn it, you embarrassed me in front of many people! Look at it, I'm going to be late and it takes several hours to go to
Jeju. Aigooo. It's the last trip.. NOW WHAT?!! *punches him*
Kyuhyun: What's the big idea of leaving me??
You: YOU TALK AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! Grrr. I hate you! Just let me go home!!
 
Then Donghae arrived, with his car together with Min Ah.
 
Min Ah: *shouted* ____, DON'T GO!!!
Donghae: _____...
You: Oppa.. Min Ah... *rolls eyes* What are you doing here? And how did you know.. *glares at kyuhyun* YOU EVIL MAKNAE!!!!! AISH! Leave me alone! Unni is here already! I no longer want to feel
pain! *tears rolling down your face*
Donghae: *hugs you* ____, Didn't I told you that I don't want to see you cry again because of him? And I'm willing to break my heart just for you to be happy again..
You: *whispers* I still love him.. But if he loves unni, then I must go away..
Donghae: *hits your head a little* DUMMY. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY? You're just hurting yourself more!
You: Oppa.. This hurts more..
Donghae: Seeing Kyuhyun love someone else.. Will it be less painful?
You: I don't know.. I...
 
Donghae pulls you closer to Kyuhyun. Making you face each other. You two blushed.
 
Kyuhyun: ____, is it true? That you're in love with me?
Donghae: *hugs you for the last time* ____, let me hold you for the last time.. Kyuhyun, don't you dare hurt her again. *kisses your forehead* If it's Kyuhyun that will make you happy, then I would be
happy for you as well..
You: So what if I am, Kyuhyun? Unni is there already. Why don't you go and stay with her?
Min Ah: ____, this is all a misunderstanding..
You: Unni, he's in love with you. Don't you know? He confessed to you.. And he wanted to use me to get close to you as well.. I wanted to help him.. But I can't stand the pain of falling in love with
someone who's in love with someone else.
Min Ah: And that someone else is you, ___. *smiles*
You: What.. do you mean..?
Min Ah: Kyuhyun went to me since we are friends and asked me if how should I court you.. That's why were together.. And.. He no longer has feelings for me yet we stayed as friends.. And oppa, he
doesn't want to see you lonely that's why he prevented himself from falling in love with you.. Tell her, Kyuhyun. Be a man.
 
Kyuhyun: *moves closer and holds your hand* I didn't know that it will be hard for you.. ____, I'm very sorry I was cold towards you and I didn't realize you were hurt.. When you left a while ago, that's
the only time that I realized that you are the one I need and I love.. I just can't tell it to you directly.. I'm afraid of you not liking me back.. And I'm afraid that you will put me in friend zone like the other
girls I liked before Min Ah.. I'm really sorry.. *hugs you tight*
 
You: *hugs him back and cry. and you hit him very hard* YOU IGNORANT AND COLD-HEARTED JERK!! You had to make me cry everytime.. I hate you... I hate you so much.. And damn it I still love you..
 
Donghae held your heads together and pulled you closer. Min Ah, on the other hand, tripped your feets and made you kiss accidentally. Your lips were in his and you can feel the sparks between you.
 
Donghae: STUBBORN BRATS. Hahaha!
Min Ah: Yeah right. They will end up with each other after all. :)
 
You kissed once more and Donghae drive you both home. You started to have a good relationship ever since.
 
Donghae: DON'T DO NAUGHTY THINGS HERE YOU TWO! *evil smile*
 
And that's the end of the story :)