Never be Replaced. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You and Donghae in this story are a new couple and since he is a heart-rob, you easily get jealous whenever he talks and becomes sweet with other girls. Its natural for Donghae to be like that because he is so friendly :)
 
You see him putting his arm on another girl while laughing. He looks even more happy with them than you.
 
You: *from afar* Damn it. There he is again. He's being a flirt once again! The nerve. Grrrr.
 
Donghae looked your way and he was startled because you looked so upset, scary and mad at the same time.
 
Donghae: Yo, ______!
 
You ignored him. The other girls wondered why. But still, he followed you.
 
Donghae: _____, what's wrong, my love? Are you mad at me?? Ah, was it because of those girls? Jagiya, being with those girls is inevitable. They're my classmates. Do you want me to never talk to girls again? ? ? ?
You: *mad* I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT!
 
You ran away without hesitations. You went to your best friend and asked for an advice. :)
 
Bestfriend: _____! Want to drink some tea?
You: Uhm, sure..
Bestfriend: What's wrong? You look, frustrated..
 
You: That Donghae... Grrrr! He's doing nothing but to flirt with girls all the time! She's already got a girlfriend yet he doesn't know how I feel! I hate him! :(((
Bestfriend: *laughing* What do you expect, ____? He's extremely friendly ever since.
You: But still...
Bestfriend: You know what? Instead of arguing with him, spend more time with him. Don't you want him to be a part of you forever? What if he became tired and broke up with you? And choose another girl?
You: Come to think of it... I want to be with him for the rest of my life.. I don't want to let go... I'm not that strong..
Bestfriend: Well then, go and apologize.
You: *runs* OKAY, THANKS!
 
You went to Donghae's house and he was there.
 
Donghae: Oh hi. I know you would come.
You: Lets talk.
Donghae: Okay. If that's what you want.
You: Look me in the eyes.
 
You tiptoed until you reached him, grabbed his face and kissed him.
 
Donghae: *blushing* Ehh?
You: Oppa. *hugs you* I wanted to do that all along..
 
His heart was beating faster and you can feel it. Donghae's face was deeply red.
 
Donghae: *face palm* You... Aigooooo... You're making my heart beat fast.
You: *sad face* Oppa, I'm so sorry a while ago... :((((
Donghae: Hahaha. You're so cute. Come here! *puts his arms around you*
 
You two laughed and made up. ? ? ? Because of that, Donghae walked with you until you reached home. He leans his face close to you.
 
You: *blushing* Oppa, what are you doing???!
Donghae: I want to kiss you too ? ? *leans closer*
You: *panics* EHH... THIS IS.. SO SUDDEN...
Donghae: Well, you kissed me a while ago.. So its my turn..
 
You closed your eyes and he kissed you in the lips followed by the forehead.
 
You: Oppa, promise me you won't replace me in your heart..
Donghae: I promise..
 
And that made your night. The end.