Let me be the One [Siwon Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

[Siwon's character here is kinda similar to his role in Skipbeat~]
 
It was a sunny day. You were walking down the street, holding a letter to your crush, Park Jae Hyun. Your hair is messy and filled with clips and ribbons. You also wear glasses that are too big for you.
For you, this would be the best challenge ever. You're going to confess to the most popular guy in school before he graduates.
 
Meanwhile, Choi Siwon, his friend, was observing you from afar. He is also a heartrob on the same year level as you. He is mischievous, kind of bad, but handsome. He looks at you for a long time.
 
"God, please help me confess to Jae Hyun sunbae. I want to tell him how I feel before it's too last. He might not like me, but I'll say it anyway. Jae Hyun sunbae, saranghae! ?"
You said. Little did you know that Siwon is watching.
 
"Wow, for a confession, you really are faithful, aren't you ______?" He said, with a smirk.
 
You trembled. You didn't see that coming.
 
"Who's there??!" You said.
 
"Darn it. Why do I always have to introduce myself. I'm Choi Siwon."
 
"Siwon? I don't know you." You were puzzled. Who the heck is he??
 
Siwon became mad and took the letter.
 
"HEY GIVE IT BACKKKKK!!!" You screamed. No one except you and sunbae should read it.
 
Siwon smiled and opened the letter in an evil way.
 
"YA! DON'T!!" You almost lost your voice.
 
"Dear Jae Hyun sunbae, My name is _____. A freshman. I know this is awkward, but before you graduate, I would like to tell you how much I like you..."
He paused for a while and said. "You know what? He will never like you. He hates girls who try to hard."
 
You were shocked. "Why are you so mean to me? I didn't do anything to you! Give me back my letter! I just want him to know me!!"
 
He just stared at you. "I will only give this to you if you become my slave."
 
"Slave??! Like I would! Just leave me and my letter, Choi Siwon!!" You were already mad.
 
"You can't confess, ___." He sighed. Just be my slave instead.
 
"Thanks, but no thanks. Fine, if you don't want to give that back, keep it. I'll confess to him instead."
You walked away from him.
 
He sighed once again. "____, Jae Hyun is a jerk and is already taken..
 
You were nervous, not knowing how to approach Jae Hyun. "Stupid Siwon! Me as his slave? Over my dead body! Who the heck is he? Aishhh!" You stomped your feet and clenched your hands.
 
Siwon was still standing there. What he meant by "slave" was he's going to help you find a better guy, or even make you love him. He knows that Jae Hyun is a womanizer and Siwon doesn't want
you to be broken. He also knew that you are going to miss him. Siwon may seem like a bad boy, but he had a good heart.
 
Hangeng saw Siwon near the trees and said, "Hey Wonnie. What are you doing here?"
 
Siwon shook his head saying, "Hyung, did you noticed that a lot of girls are confessing to Jae Hyun hyung even if he's a jerk?"
 
Hangeng smiled. "Yep. Even the senior named Ah Ra confessed last time but was dumped ASAP."
 
DUMPED. "Eh? What did he dumped her?" Siwon demanded for an answer.
 
"No reason" Hangeng answered. "You know him. He's choosy when it comes to girls."
 
"Damn. Hyung, do you know _____ from the freshmen class?"
 
"Yeah.. The one who has a lot of school activities." Hangeng smiled.
 
"Hyung, between the two of us, she's also going to confess to him. I even took the letter away from her and she was mad.. Aishh!" Siwon sighed. "You're stupid, ____."
 
"Let me guess. You're afraid of getting her dumped? Choi Siwon, it's my first time seeing you like this."
 
"No! I'm afraid that he would be harsh on her!"
 
"Then followe her! If that's what you think is right!"
 
"Thank, Hyung!"
 
So he ran as fast as he could and tried to find you.
 
You, on the otherhand, is inside the washroom. You let your hair down, wore your contacts and discarded the glasses, put on powder and lipgloss. You were different a while ago and you improved
your looks.
 
"Jae Hyun oppa, saranghae.." You said, as you were putting on your lipgloss.
 
You opened the door and went outside. Seems like everyone is staring at you like crazy.
 
"WHY. ARE. THEY. STARING. AT. ME." You muttered to yourself. Do I look like a different person?
 
Siwon was running then he approached you.
 
"Excuse me, miss. Have you seen _____? She's wearing huge glasses... Hair is messy..." He lost his breath.
 
"Choi Siwon. You don't recognize me?" You said, with an aegyo.
 
Siwon blushed.
 
"____?! Is that you??!" He was shocked.
 
"Damn. Did I put on too much make up that nobody recognizes me?!" You pouted.
 
"No, it's not like that.. I was used to seeing you with glasses and messy hair.. This ____, is better than the ___ before."
 
"Stop the sweet talk. Didn't you forget what you did a while ago? Just because you said those things doesn't mean I forgive you."
 
"You will know later why I did those things." He answered.
 
"Whatever that is, NEVERMIND. I'm going to confess to him right now!"
 
You walked fast and he held your arm. So tight that you cried out in pain.
 
"OUCH! THAT HURTS! LET ME GO, SIWON!!!" You tried to remove his hand, but you can't.
 
"____, don't do it.. I'm already warning you."
 
Before he could tell you why, you were able to remove your arm and ran away from him.
 
He followed you secretly. "____, why won't you listen?!"
 
On the 4th floor, Jae Hyun was there. You hid and stared at him. He noticed you.
 
"Hi. Are you looking for me?" Jae Hyun said.
 
"Sunbae.." You blushed so hard. Siwon was hiding behind the lockers, watching your confession.
 
"Jae Hyun sunbae.. This may be the first time that I've talked to you.. This is awkward but.. I love you.."
 
Jae Hyun was speechless.
 
"Sorry, Sunbae.." You said.
 
"You're _____, aren't you? I admire you for being brave enough to tell me how you feel, but.." He sighed.
 
"So you're rejecting me, sunbae?" 
 
"I'm sorry, ____. But I'm already in love with someone else.. And she's already my girlfriend.."
 
Tears ran down your face.
 
"I understand.. Sunbae." Then you smiled. "Thanks, sunbae!"
 
You ran to the nearest fire exit and began to burst in tears. Siwon saw you and gave you his hanky.
 
"_____. Mianhae."
 
"LEAVE ME ALONE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW THAT HE DUMPED ME?! I BET YOU ARE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LAUGH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?!"
 
Siwon hugged you. "See what I told you? I just don't want you to be hurt. He dumps girls often."
 
You didn't stopped crying.
 
"____, I know you are broken right now. But I will do my best to replace him in your heart. I will help you heal your wounds. Will you be my slave and be mine forever?"
 
He kissed you.
 
It's up to you whether you'll accept him in your heart or not. :) :""">