Cupcakes [Yesung Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So the story begins in your school. Yesung is an 18 year old student. He is handsome and has a beautiful voice. He has a well-built body and he is one of the school's heartrobs. :) Just by hearing his name, many of the girls will squeal and act like crazy.
 
Yesung was in the clinic that time, asking for a cold medicine. As usual, upon knowing that he is sick, all his admirers and stalkers would follow him everywhere and give him gifts like chocolates, stuffed toys and cards.
 
"YESUNG OPPA! WHERE ARE YOU???!" The girls would scream.
 
Then suddenly, a girl found him.
 
"YESUNG OPPA! GIRLS, THERE HE IS!" And they ran towards him.
 
"DAMN IT. Those fan girls won't stop!" He was running so fast.
 
He hid in a classroom which is next to yours and he was eavesdropping on your conversation with Donghae.
 
"Oppa.. do you think these cupcakes will be accepted by him?" You asked him.
 
"Of course. He won't show it, though." Donghae laughed.
 
"Oh. Hahaha. I hope so.." You blushed. "Oppa, I have to go and find him! Lets go!" And you left with a smile on your face.
 
"Okay! You go first. I will just close the door."
 
Yesung at first didn't know that it was you. When he saw you. He was badly frustrated. "DAMN. Who could that person be???! GRR. SHE'S MINE."
 
"Yesung hyung.. were you there the whole time?" Donghae was shocked. And Yesung nodded. "What is she doing?"
 
"You'll find out soon, hyung."
 
So you were looking for him, and there was Donghae, approaching. Yesung was there too.
 
"Yesung Oppa!" you smiled at him. "I've been looking for you!"
 
Yesung is not expressive of his feelings towards you, but he loves you secretly. He shows it by being mean to you.
 
"What now?" He was still the Yesung you knew. A tough guy, yet he has a soft heart. And you changed him a lot.
 
"Since you're sick.. I baked these cupcakes for you.. Here.." You bowed as you hand it over to him.
 
He gets the cupcakes and he tastes it.
 
"So oppa, what does it taste?" You were demanding for an answer.
 
"IT'S HORRIBLE." And then he eats more.
 
"You're so ironic oppa. It tastes horrible yet you're eating it. You're so cute too." You were smiling and he was blushing.
 
"What are these for? So.. you're in love with me like those fan girls?" Yesung smirked.
 
"OF COURSE NOT! YOU'RE SO ASSUMING... HAHAHAHAHA!" Obviously, you were so nervous that time.
 
"If its not me, then who is it?" Yesung moved closer to you.
 
"None of your business." You looked away.
 
He even moved closer to you. "Who is it??" He wanted an answer.
 
You closed your eyes. "ITS YOU! NEORAGO! Oppa, ____ neun dangshineul saranghae."
 
"I LOVE YOU TOO, ___." Yesung told you.
 
And you kissed. You and Yesung sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G