Feelings Revealed. [Siwon Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

I am a mischievous and happy-go-lucky kind of girl. The one who will always be different and unique in my circle of friends. Despite of all that, I had a lot of friends, including Siwon, who loved me for who I am. That was enough for me. And I don't care what people have to sat about me.
 
We were supposed to have a meet-up with my friends at the mall. As usual, I arrived late again and no one was there. Except Siwon, who approached me minutes ago.
 
"Siwon! Where are the others? I've been waiting here for so long!"
I complained. If he didn't arrived, I would have died waiting for them.
 
"Our meet up was supposed to be at 4pm. Didn't you know?" He told me. Grrr. What are they up to anyway???!!
 
Instead of sitting down and doing nothing, we walked together inside the mall and went to the arcade. We played Air Hockey, Basketball and took photos of ourselves inside the photobooth. :) Siwon was fun to be with that time and I can't believe we're together right now. Like a date or something.
 
Then suddenly, as we were at the bench together, he moved closer to me. And I don't know why.
 
"____, I have something to tell you." He said in a serious tone.
 
"What is it, Siwon?"
 
"I... I can't help it anymore.. I just can't.. I think I'm in love with you.." He admitted. And his cheeks were blushing the whole time. I was shocked, but I have to give him a response. And just so you know everyone, I secretly like him too.
 
"Is it really true? I wanna hear it from you one more time."
 
He didn't spoke a word. Instead, he grabbed me and hugged me so tight. Oh Siwon, don't hug me so tight all of the sudden..
 
"I love you.. Actually, I've planned all of this.. And I asked our friends' help.. ____, do you feel the same?"
 
I hugged him back. "Yes, I've been waiting for you the whole time."
 
Then we kissed, even if there are people watching. We've been together after that. And I'm lucky to be in love with my best friend.