Disguise. [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

FOURTH SEQUEL~
 
Donghae asked you out on a date at the N-Seoul tower. Eunhyuk invited you to a dance competition he participated in. And Kyuhyun opened up his emotions to you in school. And now it's Sungmin's time
to let you know what he feels :)
 
While talking to Eunhyuk and Donghae...
 
You: Oppa! Give me some chocolates!!! *jumps for it*
Eunhyuk: No! This one is mine.
Donghae: Don't eat too much you two! You might get toothaches~
 
Sungmin was hiding from the corner, staring at the three of you. Since he's a typical shy guy, he is hesitant to approach you.
 
Sungmin: *frowns* I want to tell her how I feel.. But I don't have the guts to do it..
 
Then suddenly, Leeteuk was there behind you. And he heard everything. :D
 
Leeteuk: Ya Sungmin. *pokes him*
Sungmin: HYUNG! You scared the heck out of me.. How long have you been here??!
Leeteuk: " I want to tell her how I feel.. But I don't have the guts to do it.." Is that what you've said a while ago?
Sungmin: You're eavesdropping!!
Leeteuk: No I'm not! I just heard you. So, who's the lucky girl?
Sungmin: No one, hyung.
Leeteuk: Oh really? Then can you explain to me why are you hiding from them? *points at you and EunHae* Tell me, is ____ the one?
Sungmin: *blushing* Uhhh.
Leeteuk: Ha! I guessed it correctly. Dude, you gotta tell her how you feel.
Sungmin: And how?
Leeteuk: Give her gifts, court her of course.
Sungmin: I don't know what she likes.. Unless I become a girl myself and ask her..
Leeteuk: YOU CAN! Remember when we used to cross-dress when we were in middle school?
Sungmin: But hyung.. we're in highschool now..
Leeteuk: Doesn't matter! You're still cute, you know. Better now or never. Now what's more painful? Wearing a dress all day or seeing her with someone else?
Sungmin: Well.. you do have a point!
Leeteuk: *pulls him* NOW GO!
Sungmin: HEY!! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!
 
At the hallway, with EunHae + Kyu :)
 
You: Hey, where is Sungmin oppa? I haven't seen him..
Kyuhyun: Maybe he's just doing something.
Eunhyuk: *pats your head* Don't worry, ___. Your Suju oppas are here for you!
Kyuhyun: HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME?!
Donghae: *starts dancing* TOKYO LONDON NEW YORK, PARIS OPPA OPPA!
You: *laughs* You are so funny, Donghae oppa! :D
 
Then the bell started to ring, it was dismissal time :D
 
You: *gets you bag quickly* Okay! I'm going home! :)
Eunhyuk: *puts his arms around your shoulder* ___, let me take you to your home..
Donghae: Hey! Eunhyuk, do you even have a car to do that?
Kyuhyun: Come here, ____. I'll take you home instead. After all, we live near to each other.
You: No.. It's alright, oppas. I can go home. Bye! *runs away*
All of them: _______!
 
Whew. Coast is clear. :)
 
You: Sheesh. Those three. Just because I started wearing girl clothes, they became crazy. Darn it. *breathes slowly*
 
Then suddenly..
 
Kyuhyun: ____! _____!
Donghae: Where are you, ____?!
Eunhyuk: HEY, I'LL GO THIS WAY, YOU LOOK FOR HER IN OTHER PLACES!
Kyuhyun: DEAL!
 
You: *shocked* DAMN IT.
 
As you were running, you bumped into some random person. Who could this person be? TO BE CONTINUED :DD
 
And that person was Sungmin. Kekeke~
 
You: Sungmin oppa??!! Why are you wearing girl's clothes??!!
Sungmin: Lets go! They might see us.
 
You two hid in a secret hiding place.
 
You: Sungmin oppa, thanks. Those three idiots are driving me insane.. Where were you a while ago.? And can you explain to me why you're wearing such outfit?
Sungmin: Leeteuk hyung persuaded me to do so..
You: Ohh. I see. Oppa, I can't go home with this outfit. *shows him your uniform* They won't stop until they see me.
Sungmin: Do you have extra clothes with you?
You: I don't..
Sungmin: *hands you his clothes* Go to the restroom and change. You wear my clothes, then I'll disguise myself as a girl.
You: Are you sure about it?
Sungmin: Yeah. Go, ____. Or else you won't be able to go home.
 
You changed into a guy's outfit and luckily it fits you. :)
 
Sungmin: *blushes* You look.. cute..
You: Thanks oppa for lending me these. I'll give to you next time once I washed it already.
Sungmin: Take your time. Hmm. Want to go to the arcade together?
You: But oppa.. They'll kill me if they found out. They want me to act as a girly girl..
Sungmin: I don't care. Lets go. I know you're missing all these things.
 
Inside the mall, you played a lot of games with Sungmin. And you gathered a lot of attention from the people there because of your "disguises." Despite of all that, you continued to play games.
Airhockey, Basketball, Dance Revo and so much more. :)
 
After the games:
 
You: Sungmin oppa.. Thank you.. I missed being like this.. And I didn't expect you would allow me to do all these things without persuading me to become a girl..
Sungmin: That's nothing, ____. And I like you just the way you are. Whether you're a boyish girl or a lady, I still like you.
You: *hugs him* That's so sweet, oppa! That's what I've been waiting for the four of you to say! Why did you say so, oppa?
Sungmin: That's because.. I.. I love you. *kisses you*
 
You were shocked because of what he did. He smiled at you afterwards.
 
Sungmin: _____, regardless of who you like among us, I will still be here waiting for you. I won't pressure you of choosing one from the four of us. Whoever you choose, I just want you to be happy.
*hugs you tight*
 
5... 4... 3... 2... 1!
 
Donghae: THERE THEY ARE! CAPTURE THEM!!!
 
Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun ran towards the two of you and held you and Sungmin.
 
Sungmin: What's the meaning of this?!
Donghae: Hyung! Why are you wearing such clothes?! And you two, ____! That's hyung's clothes you're wearing!!
Kyuhyun: Is this a cosplay or something??
Eunhyuk: ____! I told you to wear girl clothing already!
You: *clenches her hands* SHUT UP YOU THREE! You're driving me insane every single day! I WANT TO BE MYSELF. I WANT TO BE A BOYISH ME. I don't want to be lady-like anymore! *sobs*
Sungmin: *hugs and comforts you* _____, don't cry. Look what you three did. Stop being so persuasive towards her.
Donghae: ____, sorry.. It's just that.. we all wanted to see you like this.. *shows you a cute picture of you in uniform*
You: YA! WHEN DID YOU TOOK THAT PICTURE??!!
Kyuhyun: And like what I've said, you are a girl. And it's not okay to act like a dude all the time..
Eunhyuk: We're sorry.. Don't cry anymore. *hugs you*
Donghae: I want to hug ___ too! *sobs* Mianhae~
Kyuhyun: Leave her alone! She's mine!
Sungmin: Who told you?!
You: YA! STOP IT ALREADY!
 
They still hugged you. Hahaha. Stubborn people.
 
Sungmin: But ____, like what I've said. Whoever you choose between us, we won't let our friendship fade. But if you choose me, that's a sign of a good choice! I'm cute, handsome and talented!
Donghae: *pushes him* SHUT UP, HYUNG. _____, I won't pressure you. If you choose me, we will have a happy ending~ You'll be my princess and I will always be your prince.
Eunhyuk: NO! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! *hugs you* I, Lee Hyukjae will put into actions my love for you. Because actions speak louder than words~
Kyuhyun: NO FAIR! ____, choose me! I'm handsome, smart, and talented!
Eunhyuk: Kyuhyun can't dance! Sungmin is too cute for you and Donghae is awkward!!
ALL THE THREE OF THEM: SHUT UP LEE HYUKJAE!
 
You: *rolls eyes* WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
 
Between those four, who would you choose? :) It's up to you!