My Lips [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

I miss Eunhyuk oppa. My crush back in summer class. We didn't even get to talk to each other, yet I still wanted to be with him. But I guess it's impossible. We're on different courses and classrooms. *sighs* If only there's another way for us to get closer..

 

As I was walking on my way to class, there he was.. walking the opposite side. At first, I didn't noticed that it was him. Until, he waved at me, and said hi..

 

"Annyeong, _____." He said. He remembered my name? How? We walked and passed by each other without me saying HI in return. I was too focused, wondering if it was really him.

 

A few minutes later, after our Science class, someone just went to our classroom.

 

"______! Someone's calling you!" My classmate told me. Who could that be, all of the sudden?

 

I slowly stood up and went outside the room. And the guy.. was Eunhyuk. He smiled at me as if he wanted to remove all my worries away.

 

"_____!" He called my name once again. I feel paralyzed.

 

"Why are you here?" I wondered.

 

"You didn't even said HI to me a while ago." He frowned. I wonder why.

 

"Mianhae.. you have a new hair now. You dyed your hair from blonde to black.. it was hard for me to recognize you." I honestly told him.

 

"Is that so? Mianhae, I wanted to change everything about me."

 

"Why, Eunhyuk?" I asked.

 

"Because I want to be the perfect guy for you." He blushed as he said those words.

 

"Huh? Come again?" I was shocked and nervous at the same time.

 

Eunhyuk looked around, to see if there are people watching. There were no students, and before he could even speak and before I can breathe, he kissed my lips all of the sudden.. And I kissed him back.

 

"I'll be waiting for you, _____. Lets go on a date after class, shall we? Bye!" He kissed my cheek this time, and I was totally red.

 

We went out on a date, and I didn't realize we became a couple. I thought Eunhyuk had forgotten about me, but he missed me more than I did. And I was happy