Follow your Heart [Hangeng Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

1594823gukbaji5gp.gif
 
Today is Hangeng's entrance exam to the university and since you live next to his house,
you both went out together. As you were walking with him, you suddenly felt dizzy that you fainted.
 
You: Oppa...
Hangeng: _____!!! Are you okay?? *panics*
You: Go on without me.. I...
 
You fainted.
 
Hangeng: ____! ____!
 
He carried you and he went to the hospital for you despite of his entrance exam. 
You woke up after 2 hours and you can see Hangeng sleeping.
 
You: *pokes Hangeng* Oppa.. why am I here??
Hangeng: *wokes up slowly* ______! Thank goodness you woke up already! Don't you know how worried am I??! You fainted a while ago. Didn't you remember?
You: *flashbacks* EHHHH???!! OH MY GOSH! I HAVE TO GO TO WORK.. I....
 
Hangeng touched your lip.
 
Hangeng: Shhh. Relax, _____. You're still not okay..
You: Oppa, I don't know what happened, really..
Hangeng: *sighs* I thought something really serious happened to you.. Good thing the doctor told me his diagnosis.
You: Diagnosis? What did they found out?
Hangeng: Yeah. They found out that you haven't eaten well in days and you were stressed. Your not even drinking water lately and you were dehydrated. ____, what is wrong with you??
 
He scolded you for too long, but you didn't argue with him.
 
You: Mianhae, oppa.. I wanted to be a top notcher of the school that I wanted to go to... I wanted to show you how inspired am I..
Hangeng: ____, I ditched the entrance exam.
You: *shocked* WHY OPPA?? HOW COME??!!
Hangeng: I know that you are doing your best and you have me as an inspiration. A while ago, I realized that the school that I'm going to take an exam is not meant for me.
My heart doesn't belong there, ____.
You: If it doesn't belong there, then where?
Hangeng: *points at his heart and your heart* It belongs to you, _____. I can't handle the pain of being separated from you. So ____, do you want us to take the exam on your dream school together?
You: OPPA... *hugs him*
Hangeng: I will study with you just so I could take care of you as well..
 
You two passed the entrance exam after studying for a very long time. :))
 
1594823gukbaji5gp.gif