Take a Chance [Siwon-Jinwoon Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You have two best friends. Siwon and Jinwoon. They are both in love with you, but you only think of them as friends. Siwon is every vocal about it, but Jinwoon isn't. So to make a move, Jinwoon asked his friend Mika a favor.
 
Jinwoon: Mika, this is my only chance to be close to her. Siwon is already courting my best friend. I am way ahead of him.
Mika: Uhm, alright, Jinwoon oppa. I'm going to call her ASAP. Why don't you and her have a photoshoot together for free?
Jinwoon: Really?? Thanks Mika!
Mika: Okay, be here at 2pm and make sure you bring her to me. I really want to see her in person.
 
Since Siwon is busy with his upcoming concert to which you are invited. Jinwoon called you as you were watching TV.
 
Jinwoon: _____!
You: Jinwoon oppa! How are you? :)
Jinwoon: Doing great. Hey, are you available tomorrow?
You: Uhm, yes. Why?
Jinwoon: Listen.. Uhm.. My friend is asking if she could take photos of you on her photoshoot tomorrow.. with me.. *blushing*
You: Eh?? Why me?
Jinwoon: Because she thinks you're cute and awesome. :)
You: Uhm.. *hesitates* Well, if it is okay with you.. Then, I'll go with you! ?
Jinwoon: *happy* Really? Thanks ____! I'll see you tomorrow!
You: Okay, bye! :)
 
Then you hanged up. Wow. A photo shoot? Wow, that's awesome.
 
So the next day, you and Jinwoon went to Mika's photo studio.
 
Jinwoon: Mika-sshi, this is ____. She was the one I'm talking about!
Mika: *does aegyo* Omoooo! She's really cute, oppa! Perfect for my photoshoot! Uhm. By the way, the dressing room is located on the left. You can now choose whatever you like and our stylists
will be happy to give you a make over.
 
So you two went on separate dressing rooms and tried on new outfits. Mika went along with you.
 
Mika: ____-sshi, How long have you been friends with Jinwoon oppa?
You: *smiles* About 5 years...
Mika: Really? Wow. You sure are cute together. Aren't you a couple already?
You: *blushes* No...
Mika: Haha, you're so cute when you blush. Anyway, lets get you ready!
 
So in 30 minutes, you and Jinwoon wore different outfits. The themes for the photo shoot are vintage, punk-rock and wedding.
 
Jinwoon: Woah, _____. Is that really you? You look stunning?
You: *blushing* Yes, this is me, oppa. Hahaha.
 
You began the photoshoot afterwards.
 
Mika: Stand close between ____, Jinwoon! That's it! Good! Now, be fierce the two of you!! Nice one!
 
The photo shoot lasted for 3 hours. As you head back home, you checked your phone for messages and a lot of messages were from Siwon asking where you are. Instead of replying to each of his
messages, you called him instead.
 
Siwon: Hello? ____! I've been texting you all day. I was worried, you know!
You: Sorry, Oppa. I just had my photo shoot with Jinwoon. Mianhae.
Siwon: Oh. I see. *jealous* Anyway, tomorrow's our concert so please watch it, okay?
You: Yes, I will. I promised you that, didn't I? :D
Siwon: Oh. Right. See you.
 
Siwon was jealous that time. Photo shoot with Jinwoon? You've got to be kidding me. Grr. I must impress ____ tomorrow! That's what he thought.
 
So the concert has begun! There were a lot of people and you are still waiting for Siwon. You don't know that Jinwoon and Siwon are talking to each other.
 
Siwon: Hey man. I just saw your facebook account and your pictures with _____.
Jinwoon: Oh. So are you mad about it?
Siwon: Why would I be? After all, she's not yet mine. And I know you're in love with her.
Jinwoon: Yeah. I am in love with her. But you're now courting her so I'll just love her from the distance.
Siwon: Jinwoon, you're such an idiot. Do you really think that something good will happen if you just to that? Before she becomes somebody elses' or mine, then court her and tell her how you feel.
Jinwoon: What the heck did you drink or eat, Siwon? Are you out of your mind?
Siwon: No, I'm not. I'm just saying that you should take your chances before I change my mind. I'm gonna do my very best in this performance to impress her so you better do the same.
Jinwoon, may the best man win!
 
Then Siwon left. Whoa, he gave Jinwoon a chance? Now, it's time for Jinwoon to spend time with you, make a move as you both watch Siwon's concert.
 
Siwon: Good evening everyone! Thank you all for coming to this concert, to start off, I'm going to sing a special song to the one who has my heart. _____, this song is for you. I love you!
 
You look so beautiful today
When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away
So i try to find the words that i could say
I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away
And I can't lie
Every time I leave my heart turns gray
And I wanna come back home to see your face tonight
Cause I just can't take it
 
It was "I can wait forever" By Simple Plan.
 
Siwon: ____, I'm willing to wait for you to say yes.. :)
 
Then suddenly, Jinwoon stood next to you.
 
You: Jinwoon oppa! I thought you weren't coming!
Jinwoon: Hahaha. I'm already here, ____. I have something to confess to you.
 
Siwon: *from afar* JINWOON, TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL!!
 
Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can wait
I can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it won't stop bleeding
But I can wait
I can wait forever
 
Jinwoon: SHUT UP ALREADY SIWON HYUNG! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME! *blushes* ____, I... I LOVE YOU! *kisses your cheeks and runs away*
Siwon: *from afar again* WEAKLING! YOU SHOULDN'T RUN AWAY! Anyway, Hi ____.
 
Those two. Err. Hahaha! You were laughing the whole time. Now that these two confessed to you, who would you choose? :)