My Girlfriend :) [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You have a crush on Donghae. Even if he has a psycho ex, you still continue pursuing his heart. Since tomorrow is the beginning of your school, each class must have their own booths and creative ideas. Your class decided to have a Maid Cafe and you invited him.
 
You: Oppa! Please go to our maid cafe tomorrow! I'll be waiting for you! *kisses his cheek*
 
Donghae blushed and you left. His ex, on the other hand, doesn't want to lose from you. She's 2 years older than you, by the way and her name is Yura.
 
Yura: Oppa, tomorrow, please go to our couple lounge. We'll go there together. Forget about that stupid maid cafe. It's for babies.
 
Donghae: *glares* Are you insane? That's a couple lounge. We've already broke up, Yura. Have you forgotten? Stop think non-sense right now.
 
Yura: *hugs him* Oppa, why did you leave me all of a sudden? Don't you know that I didn't love any man but you?
 
Donghae: *cold look* I said we're through. I'm already irritated with you being possessive towards me.
 
Yura: *cries* NO! I CAN'T ACCEPT IT! WHY OPPA? ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH THAT CHEAP GOOD FOR NOTHING GIRL??!
 
Donghae: Stop calling her cheap. This has nothing to do with her.
 
He walks away.
 
It was the day of the school festival and you are excited to see Donghae. You wore your cute maid costume and started working.
 
You: Donghae oppa, I'll make you mine this time. Just wait and see!
 
You work ended, but still, no sign of Donghae.
 
You: Where is he??! Aigooo.
 
You looked around the whole campus. Actually, Donghae was really there already, but he was seen by Yura. She was wearing a bunny costume which Donghae dislikes.
 
Yura: Oppa! I knew you would come for me! *hugs him*
Donghae: Shut up, Yura. I didn't came for you. What's with that outfit?
Yura: *seduces him* Do you like it? *touches him*
Donghae: STOP MESSING WITH ME YOU FLIRT!
Yura: Whatever you say, whatever you do, you're mine. *grabs and tries to kiss him*
 
Then suddenly, a water bottle was thrown into her. It was you.
 
Yura: Bloody hell! Who threw that?!
 
You threw another one and she saw you.
 
Yura: YOU NAUGHTY MIDGET! *about to slap you*
 
You closed your eyes
 
You closed your eyes. Donghae was able to stop her.
 
Donghae: *holding her arm* Yura, stop this. You've gone overboard.
Yura: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PREVENT ME FROM HURTING THAT BUMPKIN?
 
He turns to you, grabs you and kisses your lips. You two kissed in front of her and that made her mad.
 
Donghae: *smirks* BECAUSE I LOVE HER, NOT YOU! And what you're doing is not right! *puts his arms around you* SHE'S MY GIRL. DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH BOTH OF US. FLIRT!
 
Yura was shocked and you two left and headed towards the rooftop.
 
You: Oppa.. thanks for saving me a while ago..
Donghae: I should be the one thanking you. If it weren't for you and those bottles, she might have seduced me more.
You: Why did you broke up with her?
Donghae: She was too possessive and crazy about me. I hate those kind of women.
You: Oppa, I'm not a woman yet.. But all the things you did and said a while ago, were all of them true?
 
Donghae: *kisses you* Yes, ____. I've fallen in love with you. ?
 
And you kissed again. THE END.