Penalty. [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So in this imaginary, you are a third year college student with a car and you went to the office to pay for the fees needed. Because you had to fill out a lot of things, go to different places PLUS the
damn hot weather, you forgot something. You forgot that your car isn't allowed to park to where the other professor's cars are.
 
You: Mianhae for parking here.. *looks for warning stickers* I won't do it again.. I swear.. I.. *founds a sticker* DAMN IT.
 
Then all of the sudden, there was a guy who was looking at you the whole time. It was Eunhyuk. Your long-time crush.
 
Eunhyuk: *smiles* Hey. :) What's up? You're going to take summer classes to?
You: *blushes and hides the sticker* Yeah..
Eunhyuk: I see. What subjects are you going to take anyway?
You: *looks down, still hiding the sticker* History..
Eunhyuk: Really? I'm taking that subject too! We're classmates! *puts his arms around your shoulder*
You: *moves away* I guess so..
Eunhyuk: *looks at you* Why are you like that? And what's behind your back? *looks for it*
You: N-nothing! Don't mind me hahahaha!
Eunhyuk: *pouts* Let me see it. *gets the sticker from you and puts it above you wherein you can't reach it*
You: *jumps* Ya! Give it back to me!!!
Eunhyuk: *plays around with you* No. *tears the sticker apart*
You: Ya!!! Why did you do that??!!! Aish! I'm in big trouble now.
Eunhyuk: *hids the sticker in his pocket* Now, you don't have to worry about that now. Once they don't see the ticket, they won't ask you for a penalty. *smirks*
You: Eh? But what if someone saw what you're doing?!
Eunhyuk: *holds you and whispers* Shh. This one's between you and me. Okay? I am the only one who can do this.
You: But Eunhyuk.. it's still against the rules~
Eunhyuk: And rules are meant to be broken, am I right?
You: They are to be followed, silly.
Eunhyuk: Na-uh.
You: Aigoo. You're making me nervous with what you're doing. Just give me the sticker and I'll just pay the penalty to the guard.
Eunhyuk: That's too expensive. 30,000 won just for a simple violation? What if there are students who didn't do that on purpose? Are they still required to pay for it?
You: Well, can't argue with that..
Eunhyuk: And I know you didn't do it on purpose, ___. So forget about this and move on.
You: Hahaha, nice one. If only I can..
Eunhyuk: You can. You just don't want to because it's against the rules. :) It was a mistake. The only thing you need to do is never to park here again. I can't always do this. Haha! *laughs*
You: Haha, if you say so, Mr. Philosopher. You have a good talent in reasoning~ So, where are you going now?
Eunhyuk: Yes! Finally. A free ride!
You: *smiles* Well, it's the least I could do for letting me save tons of money. So, location please?
Eunhyuk: To the mall, please. I'm seeing someone.
You: Ooooh. *evil smile* So, who's the lucky girl?
Eunhyuk: That's for me to know and for you to find out ;)
You: Not fair!
Eunhyuk: You'll find out later, when I call her.
You: Why not call her now?
Eunhyuk: She's busy.
You: Oh.
 
You've parked your car inside the parking are and you and him entered the mall together.
 
You: So, when will she be here?
Eunhyuk: She's already here.
You: *looks around* Where?
Eunhyuk: Wait, I'll call her.
 
Then suddenly, your phone rings.
 
You: Oh my, who's this calling me? *answers the phone* Hello?
Eunhyuk: Yo. Hahaha. :)
You: *ends the call* What the? Are you throwing pranks at me?! I said you call her.
Eunhyuk: I just did. :) I was referring to you, _____. *smirks* Hahaha! *laughs* My plan worked!
You: What plan?? Aish.
Eunhyuk: *puts his arms again on your shoulder* Now that were here, mind if you go to the movies with me? Lets watch together!
You: But I.. I just..
Eunhyuk: *kissed you* No buts. Just go with me :) It's a date. *smirks*
 
And you two walked, holding hands. :D The end. :DD