Fly to Seoul [Yesung + EunHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You and your girlfriends Yumi and Hyemi are together in Myeongdong in Korea and it's your Girls Night Out. Meaning, you and the two of them will explore what Night Life is about. This includes boy hunting and shopping, of course. :D As you were walking along the road, Yumi whispered to the both of you.
 
Yumi: Oh my gosh. Look to your left, girls! There's a very cute Korean guy. His hair color is brown with a bit of orange and he's wearing blue contact lenses. *squealing*
Hyemi: Haha. Of course he has to be a Korean. We're in Korea, duh! Hahaha. Anyway, lets check him out!
 
So you looked to your left and saw him. He's wearing a red jacket, black pants and he's definitely in his 20's. His hands were on his pockets and he's not alone. He has a lot of friends. :D
 
You: *squealing as well* He's such a cutie! And look! He has his friends with him!!!
Hyemi: *bursting with happiness* I like the guy with the black shirt and shaggy hair! :DD
Yumi: *evil laugh* THE GUY WITH BLONDE HAIR IS MINE. :D Muhahaha! He's so cool. :))
 
[Guess who they are. HAHAHA. :))]
 
Yumi: Do you think they're still single and do you think they're closer to our age?
You: *looks at Hyemi* Hyemi, why don't you go and have a chat with them? After all, you know how to speak in Korean. You're half-American and Half-Korean, aren't you?
Hyemi: BUT I'M SO SHY! I haven't stayed here in Seoul for too long and I'm intimidated since they are fluent in that language. What if I made a mistake? *sighs*
You: *pats her shoulder* YUMI CHOI, OH HYEMI and me, ____. LETS DO THIS THING. WHO KNOWS, THEY MIGHT BE WAITING FOR US AS WELL.
Yumi: How should we know?
You: Lets be positive! We've been studying Korean for like 2 years so don't let this opportunity go to waste! This is the 21st century already. We can't just wait her for them to notice us.
 
And so you all walked towards them.
 
You: Just wait for us, handsome boys. The three of us will make you remember our names. :)
 
And so you walked towards them, pretending not to have an intention of being friends with them. The guy with the brown and orange hair, whose name is Donghae noticed the two of you. You were so nervous that you didn't notice that he was already in front of you.
 
Donghae: Hey. :)
You: *gulps* UHM.. Annyeong Haseo..
Donghae: So you're a Korean? :D
You: Nope.. I'm just a tourist here in Seoul.. But I speak Korean, though. :D
Donghae: Really? Wow. But I want to chat with you in English since I've been studying that language and I want to practice.
You: *blush* That's good. In fact, your accent is good.
 
Donghae was such a cutie! :) With that hair, contacts and fashion, he's definitely your dream boy! :D The other boys, Yesung, the guy wearing black shirt and Eunhyuk, the cute guy with blonde hair started talking to your friends as well.
 
Donghae: Really? Thanks. :) It was an honor having a pretty girl like you complimenting me on my English.
You: *blushes* Hahaha. Me, pretty? Nah, I don't think so.
Donghae: Anyway, so are you going to stay in Seoul for good?
You: Nah. I'm just having a vacation here. :) I love the cold weather here.
Donghae: You'll get used to it once you stay here longer. :D But me? I want to go to the beach, especially in Palawan. 
 
[Sorry, I have to refer to the beach in the Philippines since I'm not familiar with other places outside my country]
 
You: Palawan? So you've been there too? That's awesome. That place is really clean. And you should check out the cave there. It's cool. I'll be visiting Palawan once again after my trip here in Seoul. So see you, when I see you.
 
Donghae: Seriously? I've planned a vacation there too! With my friends. *pointing to Yesung and Eunhyuk who are still having a chat with your friends* When will be your trip there?
 
You: Maybe on the 23rd. :)
Donghae: Oh.. I'm not sure about the day when we will go there.. But I've already made plans. I wish I would be able to go and spend time with you there. :)
You: What?
Donghae: *panics* Uhm.. Nothing.. Anyway, we have to go. See you around, cute girl with brown eyes. *kissed you on the cheek unexpectedly and leaves*
 
You weren't able to say goodbye.
 
You: Damn it. I forgot to ask who he is!!! :((
 
You don't know who he is. His number, facebook, twitter or even email address. Screw that. Urgggggghhh. It's your last day tomorrow in Seoul and yet, you haven't met him.
 
You: I'M SO STUPID FOR NOT ASKING FOR HIS NAME! :(
Yumi: *sighs* ME TOO. I mean, we were chatting for like so long and yet I didn't even asked for his number!!
Hyemi: YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES. WHAT ABOUT ME??
ALL OF YOU: AIGOOOOOOOOO :((((
 
You've all decided to go back to Myeongdong, hoping you would see those three guys that made your night.
 
You: I've got an idea!
 
You opened your bag and prepared a lot of papers, adhesives and colored pens.
 
Hyemi: What are those for????
You: *ignores her and started writing*
Yumi: Ah! I get it! So you're going to post this anywhere and hoping he would be able to read it? That's a great idea! *joins you*
Hyemi: Oh well, if you can't beat them, JOIN THEM!
 
"HEY BOY WITH AN ORANGE HAIR, SHAGGY HAIR AND BLONDE HAIR! Whoever you are, please contact us!"
 
That's what it is written, and below are you email addresses and twitter accounts.
 
You: I won't give up. I know we'll meet again someday. When we go to Palawan, I swear I would do my best to find him.
Yumi: *hugs you* THAT'S THE SPIRIT, ______!
 
It's already night time and you've prepared for your departure in Seoul a few hours from now. Orange-haired guy. Until we meet again.
 
Now lets flashforward the story. You are now in your country and you three are preparing at last for your trip in Puerto Princesa, Palawan in the Philippines. Donghae is still on your mind, and hoping he would think of you too. And you suddenly remembered. Your Korean friend, Jung Soo will be there too.
 
[FLASHBACK]
 
Jung Soo: ____, lets go to Palawan. I'll bring my friends over from Korea so you should bring your friends too. And yes, I was talking about Yumi and Hyemi.
You: Eh? We still have a trip for Seoul and we're already broke.
Jung Soo: It's on me. Don't you remember that it's my birthday when we go there?
You: Oh my gosh. I FORGOT! Okay then. :) Book the tickets, now!
Jung Soo: You will really enjoy my friend's company.
 
You: *sighs* I wish those three guys were Jung Soo's friends.. :(
 
The next day, you went to the airport and you were surprised to see that Jung Soo is already there with Yumi and Hyemi.
 
Hyemi: Ya! _____! YOU'RE LATE!
You: Mianhae~ I overslept.
Yumi: Lemme guess, thinking about HIM again?
You: Uh-uh.
 
Jung Soo: THERE THEY AREEEEEE!
You: *rolls eyes* Who???
Yumi: HIS FRIENDS! :) And I bet they're handsome! :D
 
Jung Soo introduces to you his friends. GUESS WHO THEY ARE. You heart started to beat fast. You started to become deaf and blind. [And of course, this is just a figure of speech] THOSE GUYS. MR. ORANGE, MR. BLACK AND MR. GUY WITH BLONDE HAIR..
 
You: *shocked* THESE... ARE YOUR... FRIENDS?????
Jung Soo: Yeah. And they're going to Palawan with us :)
 
Donghae smiled and his eyes lighten up upon seeing you.. AGAIN.
 
Donghae: Hello. Its nice to meet you.. once again :)
You: Hi.. So you were the ones Jung Soo is talking about. Small world! :)
Donghae: Yeah. I apologize too for not telling you my name. I'm Lee Donghae. And these are Yesung hyung and of course, Eunhyuk.
You: And I'm _____. :)
Donghae: I guess this is fate. Fate brought us here. :))
 
You blushed. You were about to savor the moment when..
 
"ALL THOSE PASSENGERS FOR PALAWAN, PLEASE PROCEED TO GATE 3 NOW FOR BOARDING."
 
You headed to the boarding area and luckily, you were seated besides Donghae. He was staring at you the whole time and you were also blushing. He was so cute that you want to grab his face and kiss him.
 
Donghae: ____, it really is a small world between us.
You: Yeah, I think so too.
 
Your hands are intertwined until you two fell asleep. You slept, using his shoulder as your pillow and he did the same.
 
You: If this is just a dream, I'd rather sleep for the rest of my life rather than to look for you again...
 
Both of you woke up as the plane landed towards the destination. Donghae happily helped you carry your hand carry baggages and you rode the car towards the hotel. You, Yumi and Hyemi were all in one room and the boys? Their room is next to yours.
 
Hyemi: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. THIS IS DESTINY! ? *hugs you and yumi*
You: I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN'T GIVE UP! YAAAAAAAY!
Yumi: WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GUYS WERE BESIDE THEM???
Hyemi: It. was. Awesome. Yesung and I have a lot in common! :)) And guess what? WE HELD HANDS!
Yumi: OMOOOOOOOO! Me and Eunhyuk both love to dance and he was making me laugh through all his stories. How 'bout you, ____?
You: *blushing* Donghae and I? Uhm.. we were sleeping the whole time.. :))
Hyemi: HAHA! I SAW YOU TWO! YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE ASLEEP! :DD
 
Suddenly, Jung Soo knocked at the door and opened it.
 
Jung Soo: Hey chingus. Lets go downstairs. The boys are waiting for you.
You: For what? *sings* B-BRING THE BOYS OUT!
Jung Soo: LOL. :) Lets go.
 
So you went downstairs with your friends and you saw Yesung holding a box of chocolates that Hyemi likes, Flowers from Eunhyuk for Yumi. But there's no sign of Donghae.
 
Yumi: Wow!! Flowersssssss~ Are they all for me?
Eunhyuk: Of course~ I bought it in Seoul.
Yumi: Omoooooo~ Gomawo, Eunhyuk oppa! :) *kisses his cheek*
You: Waaaa~ I wish I had one too~
 
Then Donghae suddenly appeared. He was holding something. It was a bracelet. And it's not just a bracelet. It's the bracelet you've seen in Seoul.
 
Donghae: _____, this is for you. ? I was supposed to give it to you, but then I realized that I haven't asked your name. So.. I prayed that the two of us will meet again.
 
Yesung: Luckily, we found the three of you again because of Jung Soo. And a while ago, we decided to do something.
 
Eunhyuk: This is all because of fate. And we are all made for each other.
 
Donghae: ____, I love you.
Yesung: Hyemi, I love you so.
Eunhyuk: And I love you forever, Yumi.
ALL: *holds each of your hands* Yumi, Hyemi and _____, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND??
 
This brought a lot of shock between all of you.
 
Hyemi: Idiots. Hahahaha. OF COURSE! I LOVE YOU TOO, KIM JONGWOON.
Yumi: *hugs Eunhyuk* Oppa~ Yes!
Donghae: What about you, _____? :(
You: You're so silly. You didn't even asked for your name. If that happens again, I will kill you. AND YES, I WILL BE YOUR GIRL!! And I will never ever let you go.
 
Between the beaches and the sunset, you all kissed. Same time, same place. It was such a great moment with your friends and the guy you love.