Choice. [Zhoumi-Donghae Imaginary.]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You have a boyfriend named Zhoumi and you have been a couple for 5 years. He wanted to go to a trip with you in an Island Resort, but you were busy so you decided to go there after you finish
your work. Zhoumi went there ahead of you. :)
 
Zhoumi: My love, I'll be waiting for you here okay?
You: Please do, my love. I'll be there.
 
After 2 days, at last! You are now free to do anything you want. Your boss has finally given you a time to unwind and spend time with the one you love. You hurriedly packed your things, booked
a ticket and rode a bus to get to the pier. :)
 
It took you several hours to go to the province since it's the only pier that will go to that island. But still, if it's for Zhoumi, you'll do everything for him.
She was reading the tour guide map when he bumped into someone.
 
Guy: Hey. Watch where you're going! *irritated*
You: *bows* I'm so sorry!
 
The guy was no other than Donghae. He was wearing a blue shirt, shorts and a cologne which is irresistible for you not to smell. He stands out because of his light brown hair and aviators that
reminded you how beautiful summer is. He was kind of exasperated, yet he still managed to smirk.
 
Donghae: Whatever. Just be careful next time when we bump into each other. *winks at you*
 
You rolled your eyes. 
 
You: What a stupid guy. He's so full of himself. I will never ever bump into you again!!! *seats in the corner while listening to music*
 
When the boat you are about to ride was there already, you stood up from your seat, hoping not to see that "assuming" guy again. The sun was shining, the wind blows from the east.
Wow, this really is summer.
 
And so you hurried to get in the boat instantly since it only has limited seats. It's like playing TRIP TO JERUSALEM. Only better. As you were about to go and step up to the boat, you almost fell.
And someone was there who held your hand. Guess who?
 
Donghae: I told you to be careful next time. *smirks and still holding your hand*
You: *removes your hand* Hands off! Who asked you to help me anyway? *stands as if nothing happened*
Donghae: You're too hard to get.
You: *ignores him, then you found a seat and sat there* Whatever. I can't hear you. *sticks tongue out*
 
Donghae was challenged because of you. He was known to be a playboy and doesn't take things seriously. But I guess he found his match. YOU. :)
 
Donghae: *sits beside you* Why are you treating me like this?
You: *still ignores him and started singing* Bolkamakla, bolkamakla, boklamakla na gateun namja. Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche doraseo bwado.
Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bakke eobtda. Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana~ YEAH.
 
Donghae: *exasperated and removed your earphones* I'm talking to you.
You: *irritated and puts the earphones back* YOU WERE? REALLY NOW? Aigooo. *still singing* Bounce to you, bounce to you, 
Nae gaseumeun neol janghae jabil sudo~
Donghae: *still removes the earphones* You're annoying.
You: I don't care and I don't give a damn. Hmp.
 
Then suddenly, THE BOAT STOPPED. What the heck is wrong??! The passengers stood up. And the one who's operating the boat went in front to capture their attention.
 
Operator: Everyone. We had a technical difficulty and we will temporarily postpone this trip. The boat's engine has suddenly went insane and we have to fix it. For the mean time, you can tour
around the city first and we will inform you if the boat is finally fixed or is replaced by a new one. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
 
All the people sighed. Including you. Damn it. I'm almost there, but why does this need to happen?
 
Donghae: *puts his arms around you* So I guess we'll be spending more time together, eh? *gives you a peck on the cheek*
You: *kicks his leg* DON'T YOU DARE GO NEAR ME, YOU E!
 
You went down and explored the city on your own.
 
You: Stupid guy. Grrrrr. Zhoumi, I'm missing you. :(
 
So you tried to call Zhoumi and asked for his help.
 
Zhoumi: Jagiya, where are you now? Coz I'm thinking of you.
You: *blushes* My love... We're stranded here in the province :((
Zhoumi: *shocked* WHY?? Are you alright??
You: Yeah. It's just that my trip to that island will be delayed..
Zhoumi: Awww. :( But at least you're okay. Don't worry. We still have few more days together. I love you.
You: I love you too. :(
 
The phone call ended. It rained so bad. You were so frustrated that it made you cry.
 
You: *crying* I HATE THIS DAY! I HATE IT! :((( Why is it whenever I want to spend time with him there's always a hindrance.. Why...
 
You cried out of frustration and you were completely wet. You feel as if you're Atlas. The one who bears the world on his shoulders. But then you realized, someone was there in front of you,
with an umbrella to prevent you from getting wet. It's Donghae.. again.
 
Donghae: Why are you crying here in the rain?
You: *still crying* So no one can tell that I'm crying..
Donghae: *hugs you* Tell me why you're crying. I don't want to see you like this..
You: *sobs* I miss my boyfriend..
Donghae: Stop thinking about him for a while..
You: If only I can..
Donghae: I'll do my best.. I, Donghae will really do!
 
Then a tiny little cockroach was beside his left shoulder. Take note, Donghae is AFRAID of cockroaches.
 
You: *sees the cockroach* There's a cockroach on your shoulder.
Donghae: *jumps and shakes* WHERE, WHERE??!! GET IT OFF. GET IF OFF. GET IT OFFFFFFF!!!!!
You: *used your hands to snap the cockroach away* It's gone. *tries not to laugh*
Donghae: *blushes* I HATE COCKROACHES. *looks at you* YA. YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME. AREN'T YOU?
You: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You look like a tough guy and you're afraid of those tiny cockroaches???!!! 
Donghae: Yeah whatever. Oh look. The rain has stopped. Lets go to the boat once again. Maybe it's fixed already.
You: Okay, cockroach boy. :)
 
Donghae cheered you up, all because of that cockroach. :))
 
Donghae: Mr. Operator, how's the boat?
Operator: Good thing you came here, Mr. Lee. The boat is already fixed. The only thing left is to call all the passengers. Do you want to go inside right now?
Donghae: Sure. *calls you* _____, lets get in.
 
He holds your hand once again. This time, he was even gentler. In just a few minutes, you fell asleep. You didn't know that you were already sleeping with your head on his shoulder. Donghae is
looking at you, smiling like an idiot.
 
Donghae: *sighs* I think she is my karma for being such a player. I think I'm in love with someone who's in love with someone else..
 
He kissed your lips secretly and he wrote a letter with his number on it. So here it goes.
 
"I'm a player and I wanted to start a game with you. I thought you would end up falling for me, but I guess it was a mistake. I guess this is also my punishment for treating girls without respect.
I'm hoping to see you again. And if you feel the same way, just call me up, anytime, anywhere.. I love you, goodbye."
 
You woke up way too late and Donghae was no longer there. You read the letter suddenly and your heart went BOOM BOOM BOOM. You're now at the destination. And Zhoumi was there waiting for
you.
 
Zhoumi: ___! *runs and hugs you* I MISS YOU! I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE WITH ME!!
You: *feels nothing but shock* I miss you too..
Zhoumi: Are you alright? Maybe you're tired.. Do you want to go and sleep first?
You: Sure, jagiya.. *yawns*
 
You were sleeping that time. After what happened, you suddenly thought of him. Not Zhoumi, but Donghae. In a different way. You remember how silly and assuming he was, and you were missing him.
But you did your best not to think of him. You're already taken, and you think there's no room for you to fall in love with someone else.
 
After hours of sleeping, you went outside and Zhoumi hugged you from behind. He was like a kid. So cute and gentle.
 
Zhoumi: Jagiya.. *kisses you* How was your beauty rest?
You: *still yawning* It was great. I'm finally able to get some sleep.
Zhoumi: That's good. Anyway, I have something special to give you..
You: *shocked* What is it?
Zhoumi: *looks the other way* LOOK! THERE'S A BIG FISH!!
You: *looks* WHEREEEEE? *turns around*
Zhoumi: Haha, just kidding. *shows a ring to you*
You: OH MY GOSHHH. *surprised*
Zhoumi: Jagiya.. will you marry me??
 
You thought for a bit. 
 
You: [Should I say yes? But why am I not sure? Zhoumi is my boyfriend and I love him. But why is Donghae on my mind? No... It can't be...]
Zhoumi: *smiled and hid the ring* Jagiya, maybe it's not the right time for it. HAHA. You just woke up and I guess you're not ready to answer me. But I'll wait for you. *kisses you again*
You: Mianhae.. It's just that.. It's too sudden..
Zhoumi: I understand. :) See you later. I'll just go and explore the beach for a while. :)
You: Okay..
 
You: *while lying on the bed* DARN IT. WHY DIDN'T I JUST ACCEPTED HIS PROPOSAL???!!!!! AISH. Zhoumi must have been hurt. I'm so stupid!!!!!!! *hits the pillow*
 
And to confuse you more, someone called you.
 
You: Hello?
Stranger: Hi. Do you still remember me?
You: Who are you?
Stranger: ______. I can't believe it. Cockroach, remember?
 
You were startled. It was Donghae... again..
 
You: YOU E. YOU STARTLED ME.
Donghae: Hahahaha. Are we going to tease each other again? :) I missed you.
You: I... [I miss you too.] I DON'T.
Donghae: I think you do.
You: Where have you been? I woke up and there was no sign of you.
Donghae: You were snoring the whole time so I went to a different place.
You: I didn't.
Donghae: Yes you did.
You: So where are you know?
Donghae: In your heart. :">
You: I'm serious, Donghae.
Donghae: I am too! Why, do you want to meet me?
You: Yes..
Donghae: I'm at the rooftop area of your hotel. I'll be waiting.
 
The phone call ended. You rushed, took a bath and got dressed. You met Donghae at the rooftop and was surprised to see Zhoumi there..
 
You: Zhoumi... Donghae... What are you two doing in here???
Zhoumi: So it was him all along.
You: *shocked* What are you talking about?
Zhoumi: This guy.. Knew that you are my girlfriend.. Yet he had the guts to confess his feelings for you to me..
You: It's not what you think... Donghae, what are you doing?
Zhoumi: _____, I guess you're not yet ready to take our relationship into the next level..
Donghae: I love you, ______.
 
You were shocked.
 
You: Zhoumi.. why aren't you even mad at me? Why? You are supposed to break up with me after what happened.. You thought I was cheating on you.. but..
Zhoumi: Calm down, _____. I'm not mad. And you didn't cheated on me. I believe you. I wanted to talk to you both.
You: About what?
Zhoumi: Donghae was brave enough to tell me what he really feels about you. And I know he feels the same way about you. ____, I can tell that you've also developed a little bit of feelings for him
and I know you also like me. But we can't be your boyfriends at the same time. I also don't want you to make a choice. So, _____. The two of us will do our best to get your heart.
You: Zhoumi... why are you acting this way?? Why aren't you mad...
Zhoumi: We're not yet married yet, ____. So I'm giving you time to choose. I will also give him a chance. Whoever you pick between us, is the one you will marry.
Donghae: Zhoumi..
Zhoumi: If it's really okay with you, _____. Lets not get married yet. Lets just say that this is a challenge between us.
Donghae: I think I'm ruining your relationship..
Zhoumi: You're not. So Donghae, promise me you won't hurt her. Whoever she chooses. May the best man win.
 
And so they shaked hands and did their best to get your heart. Now its your time to decide who are you going to pick. The man who became your boyfriend for 5 years and is waiting for you, or the man
who is always there for you?