Pasta [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

First Person POV :)
 
“Hey Teukie, wanna eat? I’m so hungry.” My stomach’s growling already. This is so embarrassing!
 
“Sure. But are you alright? You’ve fainted a while ago, you know. Are you sure about that?” Leeteuk asked. I can feel that he was worried about me.
 
“Yes. What would you prefer? A sandwich or pasta?” I smiled as I asked.
 
“Pasta, I guess.” He gave me another crooked smile that made me blush once more.
 
“Just wait, okay? I’m gonna let you taste my garlic mushroom pasta!” I was totally cheerful that time that I danced like a kid.
 
“Hey ____, be careful! I’m gonna call my maids and tell them that I will be home later than expected. Make your pasta yummy, okay?” Leeteuk shouted. He was still upstairs when I went to the kitchen.
 
I opened the kitchen cabinet and gathered all the materials needed. Good thing unni cooked the pasta noodles yesterday so I don’t need to keep Leeteuk waiting all night just for it to be cooked. I concentrated on what I’m doing while he is in the living room watching The Simpson’s. After cutting the mushrooms, I was shocked when Travis was beside me already. I almost dropped the bowl, but fortunately Leeteuk got it.
 
“Whoa, I told you to be careful, girl.” He told me. He sounded like my dad. Only younger.
 
“You scared the hell out of me..” I rolled my eyes because of shock.
 
“Sorry about that. I was just curious about what you’re cooking. And this is my first time seeing you cooking like this.” He gave me an apologetic smile.
 
He grabbed my hand and held the pasta I was about to serve. Actually, I divided the pasta into two bowls. One for him and one for me. I sat down the table and Leeteuk did the same. He grabbed the fork and started to eat a portion of my pasta.
 
When he tasted the pasta, he became quiet and serious. How weird. What happened to him? A while ago, he was so hyper, but now? Uhh.
 
“Teukie, are you alright? Is there something wrong with my pasta?
He lowered his head, tasted the pasta once more, smiled and said,
“Whoa! You’re pasta is undeniably good! You know what? You can be a wife already!” he exclaimed. Come to think of it, he was the first guy to taste my pasta.
 
I smiled and said, “I’m glad you liked it. Our classes will start on Tuesday, right? I will cook pasta for you and the SJ members!”
 
He was happy because of what I said. It’s written in his face that he can’t get over the taste of my pasta.
 
I smiled and said, “Sure! I would love to. Just tell them, okay? Come here tomorrow at 1pm so that everything’s ready.”
 
“Thanks, ___. I’ll let them know. Hey, I got to go. It’s 7pm already. Get well soon, okay?”
 
He kissed me on the cheek and bid goodbye. I didn’t see that coming.
 
“HEY!” I shrieked. I was lovestrucked because of Leeteuk~