OPPA OPPA [EunHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

The street that I went to was really scary. A lot of drunken gangster boys were gazing at me as if I’m their prey. I abnegated them but another guy spoke.
 
“Hey miss, you alone?” The guy with a tattoo on his arms said to me.
 
I didn’t say a word to him. Come on, why should I talk to strangers? Are we close?
 
The other guy was exasperated. “Hey miss, I’m talking to you.” He said.
 
Instead of talking to those morons, I hurriedly ran. But alas! The guy in black caught me.
 
“You’re rude for a cute girl. Why don’t you come and drink with us?” He was persuading me and he never let go of my hand. Damn!
 
“Let go of me you freak!” I told him. He didn’t listen. The other guys were getting a glass and poured a large amount of beer.
 
“I will only let you go if you drink this. If you don’t, I’ll definitely kiss you.” The guy with tattoo said to me. They handed me a glass of beer and forced me to drink it. I don’t drink so let me go!
 
“Uh. Sorry, but I don’t really drink. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go to the park right now.” I said to them innocently.
 
“HEY. YOU’RE REALLY HARD TO GET. I LIKE THAT. WILL YOU GIVE ME A KISS?” The guy in yellow told me.
 
The guy who was holding my arm was forcing me to kiss all of them. I was crying already, but they didn’t even listen to me. Why does this need to happen when I’m almost happy?
 
“EUNHYUK AND DONGHAE OPPAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed so loud that those guys were irritated.
 
“There’s no use screaming now, girl. Whoever you are. You won’t get away from us.” The guy said.
 
“EUNHYUK OPPA!! DONGHAE OPPA!!” I was bursting into tears. HELP ME!
Because of fear, I was calling their names.
The guys were still holding my arm and it hurts so much. God, please help me.
 
“____! _____!” the voice said.
It was Donghae. I saw his face and he looked really mad. This was my first time to see him like that.
 
“DAMN IT! ____!!” He was really mad. He fought with those guys without hesitations when he found me lying on the ground. He smacked the two guys and kicked the rest. I was really happy to see him that time, but I can hardly move.
 
“WHO ARE YOU? DAMN IT!” The guy in yellow asked Donghae."
 
"I'M LEE DONGHAE OPPA. AND THIS IS LEE EUNHYUK OPPA!" He said. They were wearing their "OPPA OPPA" outfits.
 
“DONGHAE AND EUNHYUK OPPA FROM SUPER JUNIOR???!” The guy with tattoo shouted.
 
“Precisely. If you ever did this to our girl again, I’ll definitely put you to jail. Got it?” Eunhyuk said.
 
The gangster guys were kneeling towards him. “WE’RE REALLY SORRY, EUNHAE!” As if they saw God in front of them.
 
“GO AND DON’T SHOW ME YOUR FACES AGAIN! DAMN!” Donghae screamed.
 
I remained unconscious. I was really scared that time. Eunhyuk went to me.
“_____! It’s me. Are you okay?” He said, worried.
 
I couldn’t speak, but I opened my eyes and touched his face. Yes, EunHae oppa. When I could stand up right now, I quickly hugged them and burst into tears.
 
“Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa!!! I… was… really afraid that time! They were persuading me to kiss them and let me drink beer! I don’t like them…! I don’t want to see them again!”
 
They held me tight and said, “It’s okay now. Good thing we found you. Did they hurt you?”
 
“They didn’t, but they held my arms so tight that they almost crushed it. They told me I’m rude, but I was just ignoring them because umma said I shouldn’t talk to strangers. Oh Eunhyuk and Hae oppa, I was glad you found me. I thought I’m going to die a while ago.” I hugged them more tighter to make me feel secure. They were really warm, I like it.
 
"Promise us you won’t go near this street without a guy to protect you, okay? Did you know that this is the most dangerous street of all? All of the addicts and gangsters live here.” They said. I didn’t know he was so worried about me.
 
“I promise. But how did you find me, oppas?” I asked. I was really curious.
 
“How can I not find you if your voice is really loud? You were screaming and calling my name. I was on the other street, buying Indian mangoes. I was really hungry, you know. And I was really nervous that time and I know it was you because you’re the only girl I know with such loud voice!” Donghae was laughing that time so I also laughed.
 
“Ha ha ha! I didn’t know I have such a loud voice. Thank you so much, both of you. If you didn’t come and save me, then they’ll do other stuffs to me.” I hugged him once more.. I’ll definitely make up to you.” I added.
 
“You don’t have to, ____. What’s important is you’re safe.” Eunhyuk smiled. "Whenever you need us, just call us and we'll be there. Until we meet again! TOKYO, LONDON, NEW YORK, PARIS, OPPA OPPA! ?"
 
And they left with their cars. Thank God I was safe. ?
SUPER JUNIOR OPPAS ROCK!