Secrets in the Rain. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You and Donghae were at the living room. Looking at the raindrops and doing nothing.
 
Donghae: I have to tell you something, _____.
You: *holding his hand* Lets go outside first, oppa! ? :)
 
So you went outside, danced in the rain and found a tree to rest on.
 
You: So what were you going to tell me oppa? :) *giggles*
Donghae: *blushing because of your cuteness* Well... I don't know how to say this but... I love you, ______. I really do.
You: *shocked* Why didn't you told me earlier? 
Donghae: I didn't know what you would say. And you might think of me ONLY as a friend. And I'm afraid for that to happen.
 
Awkward silence followed.
 
Donghae: What do you want to do now? Are you mad at me?
You: No, oppa. In fact, I'm happy. Because I love you too. And I thought my love for you is only one-sided. Guess I was wrong. So you loved me.. all along.. Oppa. Please prove it to me.
Donghae: We loved each other all along, yet were keeping it to ourselves. Now that I've finally told you how I feel. Will you be mine?
You: Yes oppa. I was only waiting for you. ?
 
He carries you bridal style and you went back home. You two changed first. And it was a long night. There are a lot of stars and you cherished the moment. Sealed with a kiss. ? :*