Torn [Siwon-Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

704207kby09mvri2.gif
 
You and Siwon are friends since childhood and since then, you like him. But one day, his parents decided to let him study in Taiwan to pursue his studies, leaving you behind.
 
Siwon: _____, will you be able to wait for me?
You: Yes. Please call and write to me everyday..
 
He kissed your forehead and left. You were just standing the whole time because you can't stand a day without him by your side.
 
Years have passed and Siwon is still in Taiwan when you met Leeteuk. The owner of the coffee shop you are working on. He was a cute and nice gentleman who always look optimistic and happy everyday. While you were alone together in the shop, he admitted his feelings for you.
 
Leeteuk: ____, I love you. I was mesmerized by you. I thought this was just a normal feeling towards girls, but I was wrong..
 
You: Oppa, I like you. Okay? But I'm not yet ready for a relationship yet. It's just that.. things are so complicated and love isn't my priority at all.
 
Leeteuk: Very well said, ____. I'm not rushing you. In fact, I am willing to wait for you.
 
Good thing he was the type who is patient enough. As you were going home, somebody called you. It's an unknown number. Who could that be?
 
You: Hello??
 
Your heart skipped a bit. It was Siwon.
 
Siwon: ______! It's been a long time! Are you free today??
 
You: Siwon.. It's been 5 years... I...
 
Siwon: Lets meet at our usual place.. Right now.. Bye!
 
Before you could even say yes, he ended the phone call. You went to that place. It was the park he was referring to. You were surprised to see a lot of lights.
 
You: Wow! It's beautiful!
Siwon: *appears with a bouquet of roses* As beautiful as you, my love.
 
You: Siwon... This.. is awesome.. I can't explain how I feel.. I..
 
Siwon: ____, I won't hesitate no more. I love you.. Will you be mine??
 
You were confused. Just today, two guys confessed to you. Who would you choose?
 
704207kby09mvri2.gif