Omiai [KyuHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In love, we all wanted to have the perfect guy. Sometimes, we choose someone whom we want to fall in love with. But the thing is, we can't choose anyone. Love comes when we least expect it. Wrong time, wrong place and sometimes, the wrong person.
 
For me, I'm just an ordinary looking girl. But I have two suitors and I don't know who to choose between the two of them. One is an extremely rich and smart guy and the other one is a really smart guy who works hard and is always a topnotcher at his university. As for me, the only thing I want in a boyfriend is someone who is cute, honest, nice, smart and someone who respects women.
 
Let me tell you first about the first suitor. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. As we all know, he's a singer. A lot of girls are wanting to be with him, but I don't know why he chose me. I don't have that much confidence and I am not sure whether I am suitable for him or not. His parents like me, and my parents like him too. I met him during an omiai*
 
Omiai - A Japanese custom in which unattached individuals are introduced to each other to consider the possibility of marriage. In short, it's a blind date to which your parents arranged it for you.
 
I wasn't really expecting a good date with him. I've already had blind dates with a lot of people, yet I don't like them. So here's what happened.
 
My parents introduced Kyuhyun to me and we stayed inside the guest room. I was staring at the windows that time and I didn't realized he was there.
 
Kyuhyun: Excuse me, are you _____?
You: *looks at him* Yes, I am. And you?
Kyuhyun: Cho Kyuhyun. Our parents arranged this so-called omiai for the two of us.
You: Oh. Have a seat, please.
 
My first impression? He's damn handsome. Yes, he really is. And I can tell that he's also a gentleman.
 
Kyuhyun: Are you nervous about this date? *smirks*
You: *blushed* Of course.. not.. I've been through all these in the past few years. You seem to look younger than my previous dates.
Kyuhyun: I guess I am. *grins* And you look more beautiful in person compared to the picture given to me.
 
Kyuhyun and I talked about a lot of things. But unfortunately, we don't have things in common. He is good in Math and Science, but I don't like those subjects. He likes historical dramas while I like romantic comedy. Now what?
 
Kyuhyun: You're really beautiful, ____.
You: *blushing* No, I'm not..
Kyuhyun: *caressed your cheeks* Yes, you are. And if I could choose between you and my fans, I would choose you. *winks*
You: Stop being so flirty.. It's making me uncomfortable..
Kyuhyun: Why? You don't have a boyfriend and I'm single as well, what's there to be uncomfortable about?
You: The fact that we do not have similarities or anything.. And it's our first time to meet..
Kyuhyun: Well of course it's an omiai. But ____, I have something to tell you.
You: What?
Kyuhyun: That I like you. You mesmerized me and you're not like other girls who would easily do what I say. I mean, you challenge me..
You: What does that suppose to mean? *raises eyebrows*
Kyuhyun: You make me want you more..
You: I already heard those things already. It's too cliche.
Kyuhyun: But I am serious. *holds your hand* Don't be like that, ___. I'm not a jerk compared to those who said it to you.
You: So what do you want me to do?
Kyuhyun: I want to date you one more time, ____. What do you like about guys?
You: *thinks* Hmm. I want guys who love me for who I am. And not just because of my looks. And I want someone who is nice, smart, and a gentleman with a stable job.
Kyuhyun: Okay. *smiles* I won't pressure you to change. Be just the way you are. And I like you because of that. I prefer you as my lifetime partner.
You: How about you?
Kyuhyun: I hate it when girls get jealous because of my fans. I am a singer, and it's inevitable for someone not to be a fan of me. I prefer girls who are understanding and loving. And I hope you're one of them.
You: I hate those kind of guys as well. I hate jealous type of people. And yes, I am one of them.
Kyuhyun: So.. does this mean that we're now dating, but not yet committed to each other?
You: *nods* More or less.
Kyuhyun: I like you, ______.
You: I like you too.
 
We kissed. And that's how our "No Strings Attached" status started. Finally, something similar to the both of us.
 
We've been dating for several times, secretly. Well, its because of all the paparazzi waiting for him. In fact, he even disguises himself just so we could see each other in public. I hate hiding. I want to show everyone that I'm dating someone who is really famous and I want them to tell me how lucky I am and how much I like him so much. But I can't. It might ruin his image. I understand at first, but sometimes I want to be free. Yes, free. I wanted to date someone else. I mean, what's wrong with that? I repeat. He is not my boyfriend. We are just having regular dates. Nuff said. It's not that I'm cheating on him.. It's just that.. I wanted someone whom I can brag about and be proud of. Someone whom I can say that "HE'S MY BOYFRIEND." Now I regret having this "pseudo-relationship" with a famous singer.
 
Kyuhyun is still busy performing for his musical. And I miss him. I envy those couples that I see. I went to a coffee shop and read a good book, hoping that Kyuhyun will call me and come to me after he's done with all his work. I have no right to complain.
 
Someone opened the door for me. A tall and handsome guy who looks like a singer as well. I saw his name tag and it's written there in Hangul, ???. Lee Donghae. Such a cute name. :) It reminded me of fish.
 
I had a slight crush on him ever since. And since that day, I would often go to that coffee shop just to see him. He smiles at me, which makes my heart beat fast. Those brown eyes.. it makes me melt.. Waaaah. He's indeed handsome.
 
Then suddenly, he went towards me and gave me a frappuccino which I didn't ordered.
 
Donghae: *gives you the drink* This one's on mine.
You: *shocked* Eh? Gomawo.. But why?
Donghae: Nothing.. You just caught my eye.. And.. If it's okay with you, can I get your number?
 
I gave my number without hesitations. Since that day on, he would text me sweet messages every time and I would respond. I guess I'm falling for him as well. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am dating Kyuhyun..
 
To make things worse, Kyuhyun called me.
 
Kyuhyun: _____, I'll be coming to your place later. :) See ya.
 
I am confused right now. Who would I choose? The guy to which I've dated for so long yet I've never seen his presence too much? Or the guy who has been making moves on me since the day we met? EOTTOKKE? :O
 
Donghae or Kyuhyun? Who would you choose?