My True Love. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So you left the room, leaving Kyuhyun behind. Know what he did? HE FOLLOWED YOU. YES, HE DID.
 
Kyuhyun: *ran to you* ____, WAIT FOR ME!! I still need to clarify a lot of things..
You: *clenched your hands* What the heck are you still doing in here?!! LEAVE ME ALONE, FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
Kyuhyun: I don't want to, _____.
You: What do you want to know?!
Kyuhyun: Is it really true? That you don't love me anymore?
You: WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING!
Kyuhyun: I'm not! I'm just waiting for you to tell the truth. *hugs you from behind*
 
You: Cho Kyuhyun, why do you have to make me suffer like this? We're through.
Kyuhyun: As for me, we're not. Why did you even broke up with me?
You: It was your fault. Why did you have to leave me 2 years ago?
Kyuhyun: *hugs you once again* I have to, ____. I have to pursue my studies and go to abroad. Why didn't you wait for me?
You: *cries* I can't handle the pain. I don't want you to be away from me..
Kyuhyun: I gathered the courage to let you go for a while, but deep inside me, you're still the one. I didn't love anyone besides you. How come you didn't do the same thing?
You: We're different, Kyuhyun. Let's face it. And I have to suffer for all of this. For letting you go, for breaking up with you.
Kyuhyun: I told you to wait for me, ____. I decided to study abroad just for your parents to accept me in your family.. Before, I didn't have a stable job nor an educational attainment that's why they
didn't want you to have me.
 
That reminded you of what your parents said 2 years ago.
 
Your dad: ____, I do not approve of him. He's not worthy of your love.
You: But appa! I love him.
Your dad: I will not approve of your relationship unless he had finished college. Look, you're still college students, ____. And I only want you to have a relationship only when you graduated.
 
You hated your dad ever since. So that's the reason why Kyuhyun left.
 
Kyuhyun: I left Seoul because I wanted to show your dad that I can be successful and worthy of your love.
You: What if I'm in love with someone else?
Kyuhyun: *didn't let you go* I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T LOVE SOMEONE ELSE.
You: *tears falling* All of this.. you did it all for me?
Kyuhyun: Yes. And I will do everything just for you.
You: Stupid Kyuhyun. Why didn't you tell me in the first place? I shouldn't have let you go!
Kyuhyun: So, ____. Can you now answer my question? Do you still love me?
You: *cries and grabs him* YOU EVIL MAKNAE! YES!
 
So you both went to your parents. After knowing that Kyuhyun had a stable job and he graduated last year, your father finally gave you his blessings. :)
You started over and got married after 2 years. :)