Romeo and Juliet. [Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You are a very shy yet cute high school student who has a crush on Kim Ryeowook, who secretly likes you too. Since he is so popular, you always back-out whenever you want to ask him out.
But since you're tired of seeing him with other girls who you think is prettier than you, you gathered the courage to ask him out.
 
School Festival, Day 1. 10am.
 
Ryeowook was with his girl buddies and you captured his attention~
 
Ryeowook: Hi, _____. You're so cute today~
You: *blushes* Eh? Oppa.. Gomawo.. Uhm.. I would like to ask you something..
Ryeowook: What is it, cutie? *grins*
You: *bows* Will you go out on a date with me later? *puppy dog eyes* [Uh-oh. I bet he would reject me. But I said it anyway. Please say yes, please!]
Ryeowook: *smiles* SURE! :) I'll spend time with you on the first day~ See you~ *gives you a peck on the cheek* 2pm, let's meet near the fountain~
You: Okay..
 
You blushed because of what he did. And you were jumping like a child as you went to your dorm and prepared for your date. Wait, I'm going to flashforward this story now~
 
THE BEGINNING OF YOUR DATE WITH WOOKIE :)
 
You were wearing a simple white dress and your hair is is a ponytail. You were waiting near the fountain as you were talking to your best friend, Min Hee.
 
You: *on the phone with min hee* Min Hee, you gotta help me. I'm so nervous.. This is my first date...
Min Hee: *shouts* YA! STOP BEING LIKE THAT! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, SILLY! SO GRAB HIM AND MAKE HIM FALL FOR YOU!!
You: How can I do that?
Min Hee: IT'S YOUR STRATEGY, ____. FIGHTING! I'll be watching your every move~
You: What??! Where are you, anyway??!
Min Hee: Secret. I can see you right now, ____. By the way, your dress is so cute~
You: Ya! Tell me where you are!
Min Hee: You'll find out later! Bye!
 
You: *ends the phone call* Aigoo. I need some strength and courage to do this. ___, HWAITING! But.. on a date, with Ryeowook? And its just the two of us.. A romantic moment.. *imagines* And we
kiss.. *snaps out of it* _____ WHAT AM I THINKING? NO KISSY-KISSY LOVEY-DOVEY MOMENT! NOOOOOO! It's only my first date! *slaps yourself*
 
And then, Ryeowook finally came~
 
Ryeowook: _____, were you waiting for so long? Mianhae~ Here, I bought you some chocolates~ You like black chocolates, don't you?
You: *smiles* Oppa, thank you! How did you know about it?
Ryeowook: *whispers* From a reliable source~ Haha. So, let's go?
You: *nods* Okay!
 
Meanwhile, somewhere near the fountain :)
 
Min Hee: Waaa~ Aren't they cute, Min Ji? :))
Min Ji: Unni, stop watching them. Were not stalkers.
Min Hee: But ____ needs my help and if ever this date screws up, I'll do something about it.
Min Ji: You're a nice friend, unni~
Min Hee: Of course I am! They look perfect!
Min Ji: I agree with you, ____. I just hope Ryeowook oppa feels the same way about her too.
 
While walking with Ryeowook :)
 
Ryeowook: By the way, ____. You're into books, aren't you? Have you read Romeo and Juliet? :)
You: Yes, I did. *giggles* And it's my favorite!
Ryeowook: Really? It's my favorite book too! :) *clears throat* If I profane with my unworthiest hand. This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand. To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.
You: *clears throat and smiles* Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.
Ryeowook: Wow, you've memorized it too! Cool! Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?
You: Yes, I did. :) Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.
Ryeowook: O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do; They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
You: Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.
 
Then suddenly, you tripped, causing you to fall and Ryeowook was almost falling, but he caught you. Being concentrated with the Romeo and Juliet, he leaned his face close. You blushed, so you moved away full of force,
making his lips press you on yours. So because he wanted to catch you, you two accidentally kissed. Ryeowook closed his eyes after that.
 
Ryeowook: Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.
You: *runs away* MIANHAE!!!
 
Ryeowook chased you after that and when he finally caught you, he hugged you.
 
Ryeowook: Why are you running away from me? *sobs*
You: I'm sorry.. I was so shocked.. It was my first kiss..
Ryeowook: It is my first kiss too..
You: I'm really sorry I'm so clumsy..
Ryeowook: *hugs you tighter* I love you.
You: Eh? Say it again.
Ryeowook: I love you, I love you.. I can repeat it for you the whole time..
You: I love you too, oppa~ Then have my lips the sin that they have took.
 
Ryeowook kissed your lips again~
 
Ryeowook: Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.
You: I won't. *kisses him back* I love you~