Protective. [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In this imaginary, you are invited to a party and you can't choose what to wear. The only thing left for you to wear is a blue mini-dress and a silver sparkling gown. Since you don't want to stand out, you chose the blue dress together with the blue pumps that will make your walking a living hell. You don't have a choice, but to wear it. You put on make up, curled your hair and voila! You're ready for the party. ?
 
Guess who is your date tonight? :) Kekekeke~
 
So Eunhyuk was there with his car. You tried to walk a few steps, but OUCH. These freakin' pumps are killing you. Eunhyuk opened the door for you.
 
You: Thanks, Eunhyuk. Ouch. *tries to stand still*
Eunhyuk: Are you sure you're okay with those high-heeled shoes? You can still change if you want to.
You: *fakes a smile* No need. Let's go. We'll be late for Siwon's birthday party.
 
Whew. At last. You were able to sit well in Hyukkie's car. Good thing you have a band-aid with you. You reached the place in just half an hour and Siwon was at the main entrance.
 
Siwon: Hyung! ____! I'm glad you came! Lets go inside!
 
Eunhyuk held your hands while walking. You two look sweet together. Siwon looked at you and he even winked.
 
You: Hey. No fair. I'm the only one who's not comfortable with walking.
Eunhyuk: *sighs* I told you to change while were not yet here.. Now just sit here and I will go and get drinks for you, okay?
 
You nodded. Both Siwon and Eunhyuk get their drinks and chatted with the other SJ members.
 
Eunhyuk: We'll be back.
Siwon: Don't go anywhere.
 
Since you were thirsty, you asked the waiter for a wine.
 
Waiter: Which one, mam? Red wine or white wine?
You: Both. Thanks.
 
So he gave you both and you started drinking. This is your first time to drink wine, yet you don't care about it anymore since you're thirsty and your feet are killing you. When Eunhyuk was back with some orange juice, he was shocked.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya! *takes the wine glass away from you* What were you thinking??
You: Oppa, I'm alright. I was just thirsty.
Eunhyuk: Aish! I told you to wait for me. Didn't I? ____, what is wrong with you?! First, you would wear that killer heels and complain that it is killing you and now you're drinking these wines because you're thirsty? Are you insane??
You: Stop calling me insane!! And stop dictating me everything!
Eunhyuk: *checks your feet* Look at your feet. It's filled with blood already. Lets go home.
You: Nevermind. Just have fun with them..
Eunhyuk: *carries you* I said, lets go.
 
So you and Eunhyuk left the party. You two went into your room to clean the wound that those heels gave you. He removed the shoes from your feet and started to put you down. He gave you a glass of water to remove the smell of the alcohol.
 
You: Thanks. But why didn't you spent more time with Siwon?
Eunhyuk: Besides them, you are also important to me. And I love you. I can see them anytime and I can't stand seeing you like this.
*puts the band aid on your injured feet* _____, please stop doing these unnecessary things with or without me. I'm worried about you. What if I wasn't there? Who knows who might do something against you.
 
Eunhyuk was concerned the whole time. You hugged him.
 
You: I'm sorry.. I guess I wasn't using my mind at all. Thank you for all of these.. I..
 
He interrupts you through his kiss. It was such a romantic moment and it is your first kiss as well. You didn't realize that you were kissing him back. It was a long night, you say. And he left and gave you a kiss once again and said good night.