Cheer me Up [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You had a bad day in school..
 
Leeteuk: ____, what's wrong?
You: *sobs* I screwed up on our exams a while ago.. I got a failing mark.
Leeteuk: Awww. :( *hugs you* I wish I can do something right now..
 
Then suddenly, he had an idea.
 
Leeteuk: Lets go to the amusement park!!
You: Eh? But I don't have any money...
Leeteuk: LETS GO!
 
Leeteuk oppa's smile and optimism is contagious. You both rode a cab and went there.
 
You: Oppa, this is too much.. Let me pay!
Leeteuk: Shhh. Let me do these things for you, ___. Just have fun! :)
 
You two rode the roller coaster and you were holding hands.
 
You: Oppa, I'm scared...
Leeteuk: If you're afraid, ___. Just hold my hands. I won't let go.
 
Then the roller coaster ride started. Both of you were screaming and happy at the same time.
 
Both of you: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
 
And little did you know that the ride was over.
 
You: Oppa, gomawo~ I really had so much fun riding that one! *hugs him*
Leeteuk: Anything for you, ____.
 
You two ate ice cream together and were having so much fun.
 
You: Oppa, thank you once again. The stress that I've encountered a while ago was now gone.. I..
Leeteuk: HAHAHAHAHA!
You: Why are you laughing oppa?
Leeteuk: I appreciate what you said, but I didn't know you are a messy eater. *wipes the ice cream on your face*
You: *blushed* Oppa! You should have told me in the first place!
 
Afterwards, you went to the ferris wheel. And the mood started to become so romantic.
 
You: Oppa! Look at those skyscrapers! I can see the whole city from here!
Leeteuk: *smiles* If you're going to be a skyscraper, what do you want to be?
You: *thinks* Uhm, maybe the N-Seoul tower. Because I can feel that tower is romantic and a lot of promises and vows were made there. How 'bout you?
Leeteuk: I don't want to be a skyscraper. Instead I want to be the skies so that I can see you everyday. :)
You: Aww, you're so sweet, oppa. Really! *pinches his cheeks*
Leeteuk: I love you, ______. *kisses you*
You: Oppa, I feel the same way. I love you.
 
While at the ferris wheel, you saw fireworks in the sky and that's when you two kissed one more time~