Realize. [Ryeowook-Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Park Jungsu and Kim Ryeowook. Also known as Leeteuk and Ryeowook. Two guys with different personalities. Leeteuk, a Senior Student and is the President of the Student Council. And Ryeowook,
the childhood friend whom you have a crush on. So the scene in the imaginary goes like this. Since you wanted to ask Ryeowook out, you gathered the courage to ask him.
 
You: *blushing* Ryeowook.. are you free tomorrow?
Ryeowook: Uhm, I think so. Wae?
You: Uhm... if it's not too much.. Will you go out with me? :(
Ryeowook: You mean on a "date"?
You: I don't know.. Friendly date or something..?
Ryeowook: *pats your head* Sure, ____. I would love too. :) I'll be waiting. N-Seoul tower at 2pm. :)
You: Thanks..
 
You were jumping happily as you went home. You did everything to prepare for your date with your crush. You styled your hair, used facial mask and slept early. :)
Upon waking up, you took a bath early and chose the best dress. :D You were hoping for something romantic~
And because you were excited, you went to the park near the N-Seoul tower to wait for him. Your hands were cold and sweaty, but you can do this! HWAITING!!
 
Then Ryeowook called :)
 
Ryeowook: Hey, _____.
You: Ryeowook! *giggles* I'm already here!
Ryeowook: Wait, what?
You: I said I'm here already. :) Where are you?
Ryeowook: ____, mianhae~ I was calling you a while ago, but there was no signal. Did you received any of my messages?
You: *checks messages quickly* No..
Ryeowook: I can't go with you.. I'm sorry. Something came up... Mianhae. Is it okay if we reschedule it instead?
You: *frowns* Oh. Sure..
Ryeowook: You're mad? I'm really sorry..
You: No I'm not.. I'm fine.. Bye..
 
You were frustrated. You've spent all night pampering yourself and Ryeowook just stood you up. Wow, perfect timing indeed. :( While seating at the bench, you saw someone who looked familiar.
 
You: Park Jungsu sunbae?
 
It was Leeteuk. He was smiling at you the whole time.
 
Leeteuk: Hey, stop calling me Jungsu. Call me Leeteuk oppa instead..
You: Oh. Sorry 'bout that. What are you doing here?
Leeteuk: I was about to ask you the same thing..
You: Well.. I got stood up.. I was about to have a date tonight, yet he didn't come.. *frowns* How about you?
Leeteuk: Whoa. Rejecting a cute girl like you? He's a jerk. I got stood up too.
You: *sighs* Oh well. This is life. It's so unfair.
Leeteuk: Well then, mind if we just go to a coffee shop and remove our burdens for a while?
You: Uhm.. okay.
 
When you were walking, you stopped for a while. Your heart broke into pieces. You were shocked. You don't know what to do. It was Ryeowook. She's with another girl. And not only that, they kissed.
 
Leeteuk: _____, isn't that Kim Ryeowook??
 
You clenched your hands and ran away, even if Leeteuk was there. Leeteuk looked at Ryeowook and the girl with him.
 
Leeteuk: It was Ryeowook. I knew it. And who's that girl?
You: I don't know! *sobs* *fakes a smile* So something came up, eh? So that "something" he was talking about was a date with another girl.
Leeteuk: *comforts you* Aww. Let's go.. Don't cry anymore, _____.
 
So you went to the coffee shop and grabbed some gelato to make you feel better. It was your comfort food.
 
Leeteuk: Feeling better now, ____?
You: *nods* Yeah, a little oppa.
Leeteuk: You've got ice cream on your cheek, wait. *grabs a tissue to remove it*
You: *blushed* Gomawo, but I can really do it..
Leeteuk: Hahaha. You're cute.
You: *blushed again* Eh?
Leeteuk: *blushed as well* Oh, nevermind. About what you saw a while ago.. you shouldn't have ran away.
You: But what else can I do? Oppa, it hurts. He stood me up just to date another girl.
Leeteuk: That's what I meant. You could have gone there and tell him you've dressed up and prepared for this date. In that way, he won't stood you up.
You: But.. He has a girl..
Leeteuk: Silly, it doesn't matter. He agreed on a date with you, didn't he?
You: Well, you do have a point. How about you oppa? Are you okay now?
Leeteuk: *smiles* Yes. I was okay the whole time. It's that girls' lost. She doesn't know how many girls wanted to date me. Just kidding!
You: Playboy Leeteuk! *smirks*
 
Leeteuk: So what I'm saying is, you should be assertive enough to tell him how you feel. Are you brave enough to see him love someone else?
You: No... *sobs*
Leeteuk: Then do something about it! You can do this, FIGHTING!
You: Haha. You're so optimistic, oppa. :D
 
And your conversation with Leeteuk ended. You became friends instantly.
 
You: Oppa, thank you so much for your advice. It's an honor for me to be given such great advice. :)
Leeteuk: Anytime, _____. *kisses your cheek* You can approach me even in school. See you tomorrow! :)
 
THE NEXT DAY. :)
 
Ryeowook: *bows 90 degrees* _____, MIANHAE! *hands a mini cake to you*
You: Eh? What's the meaning of this?
Ryeowook: I stood you up yesterday, remember? So, here's my peace offering.
You: *gets the cake* Thanks. But it's alright. I do understand that you have SOMETHING to do. :)
Ryeowook: *shocked* You're not mad?
You: Why should I? Haha. Gotta go, bye.
 
You ran away once again. And this time, you didn't feel the pain of rejection.
 
You: What the heck is happening to me? I was upset yesterday, but now? As if nothing happened.
Leeteuk: *leans his face close to you* Ya. Are you still on cloud-nine?
You: *blushed* OPPA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!
Leeteuk: Just checking you out~ So, how are you and Ryeowook?
You: Uhm.. It feels weird. He apologized to me and gave me a cake. And I didn't get mad or hurt..
Leeteuk: Really? That just means you're over it! :) So what you have to do right now is to practice confessing your feelings when you two reschedule your date.
You: And how am I supposed to do that?
Leeteuk: ____, there's something I would like to tell you..
You: What is it?
Leeteuk: *holds your hand* I love you.. I really do... Can I be yours?
You: I... I love you too...
Leeteuk: *leans face closer and you almost kiss*
You: *blushing hard like OMG*
Leeteuk: *smiles* That's it.
You: *punches him* IDIOT OPPA. I THOUGHT IT WAS TRUE. I can't do it...
Leeteuk: Why?
You: *blushing* Because oppa, I realize.. It's you who I love..
 
You two started to kiss. :""""""""""""">