Bad Oppa [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You fell in love with Kyuhyun even if he's already in a relationship. But the girl broke up with him after a few months. Ever since that day, you would comfort him. Until this day came.
 
You: Oppa, stop drinking already..
Kyuhyun: I don't want to! *he's drunk*
You: Until when are you going to be like this??!
Kyuhyun: WHY DO YOU CARE?! LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!
You: *slaps him* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THOSE THINGS TO ME! YOUR EX ALREADY MOVED ON, OPPA! I'm always here for you, but you kept on pushing me away!!
Kyuhyun: *exasperated* IF YOU'RE SICK OF DOING THOSE THINGS, THEN GO AWAY! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!
You: *cries* IF ONLY I CAN, YOU JERK! BUT I CAN'T SINCE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! *walks away*
 
Three days later, he was knocking your door.
 
Kyuhyun: ____, open the door for me..
You: *opens the door* LEAVE ME ALONE! I NEVER..
Kyuhyun: *interrupts and kisses your lips* I don't want to.. I'm sorry, ____.
You: Stop apologizing already! If only those words can change anything, then nobody should have gone to hell for doing bad things!
Kyuhyun: *hugs you* I realized that.. I love you.. *faints*
 
You two fell into the floor.
 
You: *exasperated* CHO KYUHYUN. GET OUT OF HERE! AND GET OFF ME! YOU'RE SO HEAVY YOU KNOW!
 
He didn't followed. He was drunk, again. You carried him until you reached the bedroom. You changed his clothes, cooked for him and watched him as he sleeps.
 
You: [Aww, he's so cute when he's sleeping. :3 :3] Oppa, I still love you.. But why are you treating me like this?
 
You focused on his lips.
 
You: *sighs* Damn it. I want to kiss him right now. *pulls your face closer to him*
 
Then, you were shocked. Upon doing that, he opened his eyes and kissed you. He was a good kisser indeed. And little by little, he would get up and pulls you closer. Then he hugs you.
 
Kyuhyun: I'm sorry for what I did. I guess you're right. Why didn't I noticed that you were there the whole time. I should have loved you first, not her. *kisses you again*
 
You held him this time and you kissed once more.
 
You: Bad oppa! Don't you ever do that again!
 
And you make up. Kyuhyun left your bed when you were sleeping on the couch. He carried you silently to the bed and kissed you Goodnight. :)