Dream. [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Like Ryeowook in my previous imaginary, Sungmin is a popular and cute guy who is into dancing. :) Since you are also practicing for the recital you are about to join in, you've searched
for a place where you could sing out loud without people watching. But it turns out to be that Sungmin is also there.
 
You: Eh? Is that Sungmin oppa? What is he doing here? It's just 3am.
 
You can see him doing different kinds of dance steps, using different kinds of music. He was so serious and focused that time which makes him cuter. A few minutes later, he noticed you.
 
Sungmin: ____? Is that you?
You: *nervous* Ah! Sorry for interrupting you.. You can now resume your dance now..
Sungmin: *moves closer and smirks* Aren't you too early today? Why are you here?
You: Uhm.. *blush* Can you move a little bit further?
Sungmin: *moves way closer* No. Tell my first why you're here.
You: *blushes* Waa. Alright.. Uhm.. I was about to practice for my recital.. and I need to practice my vocals..
Sungmin: Is that so? Well, lets practice together..
 
So you and Sungmin were practicing all the time. :) After a while, you excused yourself for an hour and told him to be back later. What you did is, you cooked for him because you know that he's tired
from all that training he's been doing in the past few hours.
 
At the Practice Venue..
 
Sungmin: ____, what took you so long? I've been waiting for you~ Check out my dance moves~
You: Mianhae~ Here, eat first. Don't overdo it, okay?
Sungmin: *pinches your cheeks* You, are so concerned about me. I like that. :D
You: W-well, it's just that.. Aish! Lets just eat together.
 
And so you did. You two ate a lot, and you even forgot your practice and you still drank a lot of cold drinks which is not good for your voice.
 
You: *shouts* AHHHHHHHHH! Nooooooo! I'm so stupid! *shakes head*
Sungmin: Why? Is there something wrong?
You: I forgot.. I have my vocal training tomorrow.. and I drank a lot of cold water.. Now my trainor is going to kill me for this..
Sungmin: I too, can't practice right now since I'm so full..
You: I'm sorry! Was it bad for you?
Sungmin: *touched your face* No, ___. It was delicious. Pardon me for eating too much.
 
Then suddenly, Sungmin rested himself on the grass. He was enjoying the cool breeze. You were standing next to him and he pulled you, making you fall into him.
 
You: Ya! That hurts! What are you doing?
Sungmin: I just want you to stay beside me, _____. Will you?
You: Alright.. you should have asked me instead.. Aigoo.. *lies on the grass*
Sungmin: *holds your hands, making his hands intertwined to yours* This is fun~
You: Yeah. *smiles*
Sungmin: ____, why are you so hard on yourself?
You: I was about to ask you the same thing..
Sungmin: Well, I had to do this.. Since I'm an idol.. And I'm never satisfied.. How about you?
You: I want to show off my skills and talents.. and this is the only way.. to..
Sungmin: Only way to what?
You: To show you how much I wanted to be on the same stage as you.. My dream? My dream is to be with you on the same stage, performing together.. that's why I'm always persuading myself to
practice everyday..
Sungmin: *shocked* So.. what you're doing right now.. is.. all because of me?
You: *nods* Yeah, oppa.. I'm one of your fans..
Sungmin: You're not a fan to me at all. I am disappointed in you.
You: WHY??
Sungmin: You're overdoing yourself, _____. I don't want to see you in pain or suffering.
You: Why is that so?
Sungmin: *kisses you* It's because I love you.
You: I love you too..
 
And you two slept on the grass, holding hands. Waiting for the sun to shine down on the two of you. :)