Oppa's Dongsaeng [Kibum Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

439872zev6untzyt.gif
 
OPPA'S DONGSAENG
 
You have a huge crush on Kibum, but he doesn't know. He's your Senior and you're his dongsaeng.
Since you are childlike, you always follow him around. Because you think it's fun. You two had something to do today, but he refused to be with you.
So that made you curious. Why is he like that? So you went to his house to surprise him. But you stopped when you saw him with another girl.
 
Girl: Oppa, let's go!
Kibum: Okay!
 
The girl was holding Kibum's arm and that made you angry.
 
You: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT GIRL DOING TO MY OPPA! HE'S MINE! HE'S MINE!
 
You, being so angry and jealous, decided to follow them. Kibum and that girl are so sweet to each other.
 
Girl: Oppa, look at this one! It's so cute! *holding a pair of shades*
Kibum: It really is! :)
 
They headed for one shop to another and they look like a couple.
 
You: Oppa. Why did you stood me up just for that unni? I HATE YOU!!
 
At the shop they were looking for clothes and the smile on Kibum's face was different compare to when he is with you.
 
Girl: What do you think of this, oppa?
Kibum: It suits you perfectly, dear.
Girl: Oppa, you're so sweet!
 
You: *while hiding on the dressing room* ARE. THEY. ON. A DATE. OR. SOMETHING?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But.. I saw that unni before! It can't be! They're just friends, aren't they??
And this place, this one is only for lovers and other couples.. OTTOKE????!!!
 
Then Kibum looked around, worrying about something.
 
Girl: What's wrong, oppa?
Kibum: Uhm nothing. I think I just heard something.
Girl: Oh. It's probably the wind or the people since they are so many of them.
Kibum: Thank you for helping me out, really. Even if you're busy with all the school works.
Girl: Don't mention it, oppa.
 
Tears ran down your face that time.
 
You: Oppa, you stood me up. Are you not happy with me? Why do you need to find a girl who's older and better than me? Don't you think I'm good enough?!
 
You kept on following them, even if it hurts. This time, they were walking along the park together.
 
Girl: Oppa, today was awesome! Uhm you look tired. Wanna sit here?
Kibum: Sure.
 
Since you can't handle the pain anymore, you showed up to them.
 
You: WAIT A SECOND! YA!
 
Kibum: _______??! What are you doing here??!
You: What's the big idea?! YOU STOOD ME UP JUST TO BE WITH THAT UNNI! I HATE YOU OPPA!!!
 
You ran away, but Kibum held your arm and followed you.
 
Kibum: *hugged you.* _____, I know it's too early.. but..
 
He hands a gift for you.
 
Kibum: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;)
 
You forgot that it was your birthday today. The girl who he is with smiled at you and greeted you a happy birthday as well.
 
Kibum: Don't be mad at me, okay? I didn't stood you up. I just asked her a favor to accompany me to buy a gift for you since I have no idea what you like.
*He kisses you on the forehead* Do you really think I'm on a date with her? You know that I love you, don't you?
 
Girl: *laughs* Hahaha, silly Kibum. You should've asked her what she wants instead.
 
You: *blushed* Mianhae~ Oppa, Unni. Thank you... I didn't expect this to happen!
 
Kibum: *holds your hand and kisses you* LETS GO AND CELEBRATE!!
 
Then you two celebrated your birthday with that girl that Kibum is with :) You opened the gift and it was a necklace.
 
Kibum: Now that you've opened it, will you be my girl? :)
 
IT'S UP TO YOU WHETHER YOU'LL SAY YES OR NO :))))))
 
439872zev6untzyt.gif