Breakfast Date. [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So after the pajama party with Donghae and Kyuhyun, you are all alone inside the room. You found a note beside the table and here is what's written there. :)
 
"____, just having fun with the other SJ members. :D Sleep well. When you open the door and go outside, you will see someone waiting for you~ Guess who it is~ Kekeke~"
 
You: Aww. They left without me. *sighs* I was tired yesterday, you know..
 
You woke up, fixed the bed, took a bath and got dressed. It was your second day in Seoul and it was so cold so you had to wear your jacket. Going outside, you can feel the breeze, touching your face and hair. And there's this guy with a cute voice who called you~ It's no other than Sungmin~
 
On the phone..
 
Sungmin: Good morningggggggg~ *shows his aegyo*
You: *rolls eyes* WAAAAAH~ So cuteeeeeee~ Sungmin oppa?
Sungmin: Wow, you recognize me! Did you had enough sleep for today? :)
You: Yes oppa. Of course. You have such a really cute voice!! Sungmin oppa, is this really you???! *shocked*
Sungmin: Of course, silly. I was waiting for you~
You: OPPA, MIANHAE~
Sungmin: And because of that, you need to pay me back! :)
 
Sungmin was secretly opening your door that time. Kekeke~
 
You: But how will I repay you oppa? And where are you?? :)
Sungmin: Secret~ I won't tell~ You are so pretty, by the way~
You: *blush* Oppa, how can you say that? It's not like you can see me right now.
Sungmin: *taps your shoulders* Hi~
 
You were scared that you jumped in your own bed. :D
 
You: OPPA! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!
Sungmin: Mianhae~ Come here, pretty~
You: Just because you called me that doesn't mean I forgive you! Hahaha.
Sungmin: *puppy dog eyes* Eh? Why not??
You: [MUST. RESIST. THE. CUTENESS.] Aish!! I forgive you. *sighs* Oppa, why do you have to be so cute?! And why didn't you wake me up instead??
Sungmin: I figured out that you need a lot of sleep so.. I didn't. :) Anyway, let's go~
You: Where are we going??
 
Sungmin: *holds your hand* You'll see later :) *winks*
You: *blushes* [All people here are into suprises, aren't they? Haha. Oh well. :) Just go with the flow, ___]
 
You arrived at the restaurant near you. And you noticed that it was you and him inside, alone :)
 
Sungmin: *smiles* Come to think of it, this is my first breakfast date ever, with a fan :))
You: Yeah, me too! And I've never been on a date before. *looks down*
Sungmin: *holds your hand* You don't have to experience a lot of dates anyway so it's alright :)
 
You looked at him that time and he looked back. He was so cute and you want to pinch his cheeks the way you want to pinch Wookie's. But you're too shy :)
 
Sungmin: What are you thinking about, ____?
You: [How cute you are, oppa.] Nothing, oppa. :) I just can't believe I'm with you right now and I am so happy~
Sungmin: Awww. :) ____, I want to ask you something. :D
You: What is it, oppa? :)
Sungmin: Among us members, who do you like the most? :)
You: *shrugs* Uhmm.. Kyuhyun..
Sungmin: *frowns* [I thought it was me~]
You: [Should I say it?] *smiles* And you, oppa~
Sungmin: *smiles* Really? :)
You: Of course, oppa. Who wouldn't like you? You're so cute~ Cute~ Cute~ And you're also nice.. Any girl can fall in love with you?
Sungmin: You mean, anyone?
You: Yes, anyone.
Sungmin: Hmm.. Then does this mean that there's a possibility that the girl who caught my eye can feel the same way? [I'm talking about you, ____]
You: Of course, oppa~ I bet she's so pretty too~ [I wish it was me. :(] Talk to her, oppa. Hwaiting!
Sungmin: But I bet she won't like me the way I like her.
You: [Ouch~ Oppa likes someone else] Don't be like that oppa. Believe me, you're amazing. [As for me, you are the best.]
Sungmin: [Really? Waaa~] I wanted to tell her how I feel.. I.. Aish, why am I talking about this when we're here to have breakfast together.. [I want to tell you how much I like you.]
You: Nah, it's okay oppa. I understand. [I want to know who she is.] Oppa, may I know who the lucky girl is?
Sungmin: Uhm, just a pretty girl who doesn't have a clue. *sighs* [NEORAGO..]
You: I'm in the same situation as you.. *sighs* [Don't you know how much I like you.?]
Sungmin: Who is the guy you're talking about? Is it one of the SJ members?
You: *looks down* Uhm.. [Oppa, I like you.] *nods*
Sungmin: Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Kyu, Donghae, Hyukkie, Heechul?
You: Nope. [YOU OPPA! LEE SUNGMIN!]
Sungmin: Hmm. Kangin? Yesung? Siwon? Hangeng? Kibum? Henry? Zhoumi? Shindong?
You: *breathes freely* Lee Sungmin. :)
Sungmin: Oh, it's Sungmin.. *stops* WAIT, I AM LEE SUNGMIN!
You: EXACTLY!
Sungmin: So.. the person that you like is.. me? [YES!!!!]
You: *nods* Yup~ I like you, oppa. Saranghae~
Sungmin: I like you too~ *kisses your cheek* I hope this won't be our last date together~
You: Of course not. Ask me out again~ LOL just kidding~
Sungmin: Sure~ *kisses your lips this time*
 
And you kissed him back~ So you've been waiting the whole time to confess to each other :) That's it. :D