The Right Guy. [Siwon-Dongho of U-KISS Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

This is another "Torn Between Two Lovers" Story on First Person POV. ? ?
 
"There are times when a woman has to say what's on her mind
Even though she knows how much it's gonna hurt
Before I say another word let me tell you, I love you
Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can."
 
I can hear the song from the radio as I was thinking about a lot of things. I had a relationship with this guy names Dongho who I met online. I started talking to him and there I realized that we both have things in common. He courted me for a week to which I said "YES." We would always talk online, text each other and fall asleep. It was more than I could imagine and it was a great one.
 
Until 6 months later, there was no sign of him. He doesn't go online anymore and we barely talk to each other. What has gone into him??
 
I was sad the whole time when he called me.
 
"Jagiya, I have something to tell you.." Dongho said. Uh-oh. I gotta feeling that this is a bad news.
 
"Dongho oppa! I missed you! Why didn't you call me for months? I was so worried!" I exclaimed. I miss him so much, I don't know what to say.
 
"I'm so sorry.. But I'm breaking up with you." He said.
 
Tears ran down my face that time. The relationship I thought that was good will come to an end.
 
"I'm in love with someone else.. And she's my girlfriend right now.. So I'm breaking up with you.."
 
I didn't speak. Instead, I threw the phone away and cried all night.
 
Months later, I was able to move on and there's this guy named Choi Siwon who wanted to be my girl. It was awesome, really. But I hate the fact that Dongho is still on my mind. Really.
 
To make things worse, Dongho called me and he wants me back. A part of me wants him, but my mind doesn't want to. I've been hurt by him, and I don't want that to happen anymore. I rejected him, because I know that this is right.
 
So, after a year of courting me, I answered Siwon with a "YES." He's now my husband actually and I knew I've made the right decision. Because if I chose Dongho, I will end up being broken again. I don't deserve to be an option. I deserve Siwon who treats me as his priority. :)