Jagiya. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

I arrived at school at exactly 7am. Perfect. My only problem left is to tell my teacher the reason why I was late. As I was running, I heard the bell rang. “Dang!” I said. I hurriedly entered the room and saw all the 2-C students discussing a particular topic that I don’t really now. Duh, I’m late, remember?
 
“Ms. _____ can you tell us why you were 10 minutes late?” Ms. Park asked. She’s our homeroom teacher and at the same time, our English teacher. She’s really a nice person, but don’t get her mad or else she’ll give you a bad grade in your character.
 
“I’m sorry, Ms. Park. I woke up way too early that’s why I was awfully late. I’m really sorry. I promise I won’t be late again.” I said. Gosh, please believe me, teacher!
 
“Very well, Ms. _____. I’ll be giving you another chance since this is your first time being late in my class. Please sit near Kyuhyun. He will be your partner.” She pointed to me the seat beside Kyuhyun and thanked my teacher for giving me another chance.
 
I sat beside him on the last row, beside him. I’ve never thought that I would be this nervous when I’m beside him. Maybe because it’s the first time for me to have him as partner. “He’s so cute.” I absentmindedly said. His dark brown eyes and soft cheeks mesmerized me. Good thing he wasn’t looking at me. I just can’t help but stare at him.
 
Class, since all of you are here now, I’ll be giving you the instructions for our group activity. I’m going to give each pair a copy of a story of a couple who had several arguments. You’re going to read the whole story and create a reaction about it. I’ll be giving you three weeks to finish that 700-page novel.” Ms. Park told us. When it’s our time to have a copy, I read the first page, ignoring Kyuhyun. He doesn’t seem to care anyway. So far, the story was great, but I can’t focus on reading anymore because Kyuhyun was in front of me, sleeping like a baby. 
 
How I wish I would be able to caress his cheeks. But on the second thought, I’d rather go to the meadows. I mean, come on! What kind of partner is he? I want someone helpful, not someone who’s dependent.
 
“Oh man. Of all the people here in this class, why does it have to be you?” I pouted and sighed. He wouldn't hear what I’ve said, right?
 
When I crossed my legs and stared at the windows, Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes, staring at me. Uh-oh. He looks exasperated. Did he hear what I’ve said? Gosh.
 
He gave me an exasperating look and said, “What did you said a while ago?” His eyes were like that of a demon.
 
I was scared and nervous so I said, “Uh. Oh… Nothing! Just don’t mind me anymore!” I was sweating that time so I grabbed my handkerchief.
 
“Why would I ignore that anyway? Your voice is so loud. Damn. I can’t even sleep. Your voice is similar to the stupid girl who screamed so loud a while ago. “It’s 6:30 am already!” He imitated the girl’s voice that was similar to mine so I jumped into the conclusion that Kyuhyun...
 
“You… Heard it?!” I slowly said to him. I didn’t know my voice was that loud!
 
He gave me an uninterested look and said, ““Ahhhhhhhh!!! Its 6:30 am already!!!!!!! I’m going to be late for class!!!” Ugh. He imitated my damn loud voice again. “Isn’t that what you’ve said a while ago?” he added.
 
I couldn’t speak. My face was turning red. How did he hear my voice? Was he living near us? There are many questions lingering in my mind that I’m still waiting for an answer. He knew how nervous and embarrassed I am.
 
“Damn. You heard me. This is so embarrassing!” I shrieked softly.
 
“Well, you should be really embarrassed about that. For a tiny little girl, you do have a big voice. Can you just trade those two?” He teased me. Damn, I hate it when people tease me about my height. I clenched my teeth, looked around and stared at him. “You’ll pay for this!” I thought to myself. Because of my anger, I screamed so loud saying “CUT IT OUT ALREADY!!”
 
All of the students stopped to stare at the two of us. The teacher approached us and asked us what’s wrong. I was almost crying that time, but I controlled myself. Hello, I’m a sophomore already. I’m no longer a kindergarten.
 
I looked at my teacher with puppy dogged eyes and said, “Kyuhyun was making fun of me!”
 
The teacher looked at Kyuhyun, wondering how he made fun of me. To prevent our group from being scolded, Kyuhyun stood beside me and put his arms around me. Yeah, I was turning red as an apple.
 
“Teacher, I was just kidding that time. You know ___, right? She’s really adorable and it’s my first time to have her as partner. You’re really a good matchmaker. You really made me happy.” He gave our teacher a crooked smile. Gosh, the teacher was really flattered that she even forgot to scold us.
 
“That was really a nice compliment, Kyuhyun. I didn’t know you like ___ as your partner. But be careful, okay? You might fall in love with her.” The teacher laughed.
 
All of the students screamed and teased the two of us. Because of my nervousness and anger against Kyuhyun, I removed his arms around me.
 
“Cut this out already! This isn’t funny dude! They’ll end up teasing the two of us! YOU’RE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!” I screamed.
 
“That’s great. Everyone will believe that we’re really a couple. LETS GO BACK, HONEY!”
 
Damn! HONEY? What the heck did he do that for? I don’t know if he’s still acting or he’s doing this for real. But I will never believe any of this. NEVER.
 
As I sat down on my seat, I gave Kyuhyun an exasperating look like the one he did to me a while ago. Now he was really nervous.
 
“What the heck did you do that for? You do really have the guts to call me Honey, don’t you?! I HATE WHAT YOU’VE DID! I’D RATHER BE SCOLDED! I still don’t have a first kiss and you have the guts to do all of that!! DARN IT!” I exploded. I really hate him right now. Just kill me, will you?
 
Instead of looking helpless and fearful, he smiled at me and said, “Why did you tell me about you never been kissed? You want me to kiss you?”
 
I’m more exasperated than before. This nuisance guy will really receive a pain in the . “OVER MY DEAD BODY! NO WAY!!”
 
He patted my head and said, “Wow, I didn’t know how fun it is teasing a little girl like you. If you’re my little sister then you’re really pitiful.”
 
I removed his hands on my head and shouted, “AS IF I WANTED YOU TO BE MY BROTHER! NO WAY DUDE! I’D RATHER DIE!”
The bell rings and it’s time for me to go to Math class. Thank God, I was able to survive this hell.