Stargazing [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

First Person POV ? This time, he will be a cute gentleman ?
 
“It’s so beautiful in here! There are a lot of stars for people to see!” I even looked like a little girl who was given an ice cream because of the happiness that I felt. I know right, I’m childish.
 
I ran and took pictures of the stars above the sky and some pictures of Kyuhyun. He, on the other hand, was also happy. We even played “Tag” until an unexpected thing happened.
 
“AAAAH!” I almost fell on the ground. My left foot was aching. Maybe I was running too fast that I didn’t even noticed where I was running at. I accidentally hugged Kyuhyun because he was able to prevent me from falling. My foot is still aching. Damn.
 
“_____, be careful. We’re near the bay.” Kyu warned me.
 
“Sorry. This was my first time to do this.” I was so embarrassed. I should’ve been careful all along.
It took me several minutes to let go of him because it was cold that time. I didn’t know that it would be this cold right now.
 
“Are you cold?”
It became so cold that time because of the wind so I wasn’t able to speak. Darn, why is it so cold today?
 
Kyuhyun removed his jacket and he put it around me. Good thing he has one or I’m gonna be a frozen bait.
“Thanks, Kyu.”
 
We sat together beside his motor because of the wonderful view there.
 
“You know, ____, I didn’t expect that you’ll come and join me.” He was so serious that time that it made me shocked. Wait, he must be kidding so I didn’t take it seriously.
 
“Haha. Cut it out Kyu, you’re making me nervous!”
Then suddenly, my heart was pounding since his face was so close to mine. He even touched a strand of my hair for my face to be shown. His sweet breath mesmerized me.
 
“Kyu, what’s wrong with you?”
 
My face was as red as a tomato since he looked as if he wants to kiss my lips. Is he going to kiss me?
 
“____… I… I…” He can’t speak well and he’s out of breath.
He moved his face closer and kissed me. I can’t breathe and it looked like as if the world stopped spinning. My heart fluttered uncontrollably. It was my first kiss. With the one I love.