A Date with Him. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

The Scenario: You and Donghae are on the Amusement Park. :)
 
We were really hungry that time. Good thing Donghae ordered for me. By the time he went to the table, I instantly grabbed my chocolate shake and sundae. I was so hungry that I can eat a whole chicken. Donghae was laughing while I was eating and I don’t know why.
 
“You’re so cute and funny when you’re hungry, ____.”
“Na-uh. I eat a lot especially when I’m hungry. How about you?”
“Me too. I can eat a lot like there’s no tomorrow!”
 
We ate a lot and at the same time laughed. We even had a contest called “FASTEST DRINKER” wherein the both of us will drink the shake as fast as possible and the winner will win a free double cheeseburger. I won the first game, but Donghae cried because of laughing too hard. You know why? Because I have a lot of mess and I experienced brain freeze! Good thing he gave me a lot of tissues and he was the one who cleaned my mess. I looked like a kid that time because my face was really messy and so as my hands.
 
Since we can’t go to the rides yet due to our overloaded tummies, we took pictures just to prove to the gang that we enjoyed the rides. We even took several wacky pictures and jump shots. This is my first time to be happy and comfortable hanging out with a guy.
 
“Hey ____, lets go to the jungle river!” He was very excited that time, so am I. “You can hold my hand if you want to.” He continued. I was glad he said that. Not because I wanted to hold his hand or something, but I was glad because he’s willing to be there for me, even if I’m scared. Guys rarely do that, don’t they? Maybe he wanted me to do the same thing since we were both scared at the same time. We went to the Jungle River and saw a lot of people there. Maybe the ride was so great that they want to try it once more. I looked around and upward and saw the ride. Dang! It’s too high and fast! I need an alibi, now!
 
“____… since we’re both scared of heights… Ahm… I…” I can’t say it directly to the point since I don’t want to disappoint him.
 
Donghae was neither angry nor disappointed. Instead, he smiled and said, “Don’t worry, ____. Like what I’ve said a while ago, you can hold my hand if you want to.” I blushed that time. But why is that so?
 
We waited for almost half an hour just to get the chance to ride the Jungle River and fortunately we have entered the attraction fast and saw a lot of logs which we need to use for the ride. Donghae grabbed the log and hopped in. We enjoyed the ride together.