What Love Had Given Me. [Taecyeon-Nichkhun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In love, pain and frustrations are inevitable. No one has ever loved without getting hurt. And for us girls, when that happens, it is not easy to move on.
 
Want a proof? Well, here's my story about Taecyeon, my ex-boyfriend. Back in my middle school years, we have been together. He's known as the "Most Popular" guy in school and I have no idea why he chose me over those popular girls who are so into him. Taecyeon and I were sweet together which is why many girls started to envy me. I just ignore them. After all, I love him, he loves me and that is all that matters.
 
I've been inspired because of him. And in fact, I'm one of the smartest girls in school, according to my classmates. Though I don't wanna brag about it, it makes me feel good.
 
But these all changed.
 
Taecyeon was invited to his friend Nichkhun's party and there he met a pretty girl. I don't want to know who she is. I just don't. Little did I know that he was already in touch with that girl that they kept on exchanging text messages behind my back.
 
"Who's that girl?" I asked him. I was badly frustrated.
"Someone I met from the party." Taecyeon said.
"How could you do this to me? You're cheating!" I shouted at him.
 
He didn't denied it. And I learned that they have been dating secretly for almost a month now. I broke up with him instantly. 
Though it hurts, I have to. Since that day, I changed. I'm no longer the ____ that they known. I almost failed in my major subjects, but good thing I snapped out of this depression. I am afraid to fall in love again. But my friend Siwon told me something that changed me.
 
"_____, don't hate love. You just learned a new lesson. Just pray. God will always guide you. And not all guys are like that, you know." Siwon told me. He's my best friend.
 
"I'll try. It's easier said than done, you know. And besides, I should focus on my studies first. I'm still young and not ready for someone new."
 
"Oh. I see. Well, it's your choice. Just don't give up. Hwaiting!" He said and left. But I only said that for him to stop worrying about me.
 
I've never had a crush on anyone nor fell in love since I reached in high school. I transferred to a new school and good thing Siwon and I ended up as classmates. There were a lot of people there who are so friendly, including the boys. But no one captured my heart. And yes, I am still afraid of getting hurt.
 
Until the day I met Nichkhun.. again. He's a Thai guy who can speak in Korean. And he's also a gentleman too. But here's the thing. He is Taecyeon's friend and that hinders me from liking him. But no matter how much I prevent him, he would always do his best to pursue my heart.
 
Nichkhun: ____, I love you.
You: *shocked* What?
Nichkhun: I said I love you..
 
He kissed me after that and I didn't gave him a response. Of course my heart beats fast. It was my first kiss. Never did I let Taecyeon kiss me that way.
 
Nichkhun: ___, I know you've broke up with Taecyeon months ago and I know you're still hurt because of what happened. I just want to let you know that I'm sincere and I really love you. I'm willing to wait for you, ____.
 
Then he started courting me afterwards. You can see the two of us always together and happy. My heart before that was so cold and fragile, had become alive once again because of him.
 
But I cursed fate because of something that happened.
 
Now I am here. And Nichkhun is beside me. We are so happy that time.. yet Taecyeon had to come into my life again. He wanted to talk to me. I don't know why I gave him the chance.
 
Taecyeon: ____, I'm so sorry. *gives you flowers*
You: What's the point, Taecyeon? You chose that woman so go and chase her! We're through. *runs away*
Taecyeon: *chases and hugs you* No.. It's you whom I really loved.. What we had before with that woman.. it was just a fling and I realized that I love him..
 
Then Nichkhun pulled me towards him and glared at Taecyeon.
 
Nichkhun: I love her, Taecyeon.
Taecyeon: And I love her too.
Nichkhun: But she can only choose one. *looks at you* ____, I will give you 48 hours to choose and decide.
 
You left, with a confused face. Since I don't want to choose between the two of them [coz they're my bias in 2pm], I will let you choose who you like between these two beast idols