Take Care of Me [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So you are sick in this story and you are talking on the phone with your boyfriend Donghae. :D This is where it will start. Kekeke~
 
Donghae: Jagiya, I miss you.. Lets have dinner together..
You: *coughs* Sorry oppa.. I want to.. But I can't. I'm not feeling well.. Stupid cough and cold.. *coughs again*
Donghae: Awww. It's alright, jagiya. Get well soon. I can wait anyway. Your health is much more important.
You: *relieved* I thought you're gonna be mad at me.. Mianhae..
Donghae: Shhhh. Why would I be mad at you?
You: I love you, Lee Donghae. :*
Donghae: I love you more. I'll call you later, my love. :) I'll just buy something.
You: Arraseo. :)
 
You lie on your bed and started to rest for a while. An hour later, someone was knocking at your door.
 
You: *opened it* Jagiya!
Donghae: *holding a bowl of soup, noodles, orange juice and cough and cold medicines* Jagiya, I know you're not feeling well so.. I decided to go here and take care of you.
You: How did you get here, oppa?? *surprised*
Donghae: *whispers into your ear* I will do anything just to see you. :)
 
You weren't prepared at all. You were still wearing your pajamas, your hair is a bit messy and you have no make up at all. So you were conscious of your looks.
 
Donghae: Why are you shaking, ____?
You: *embarrassed* I'm so shy.. Oppa, this is the first time you've seen me like this. I have no make-up, my hair is a mess and I haven't changed into my clothes..
Donghae: *kisses your forehead* You're beautiful, _____. With or without make-up. :)
 
Donghae was observing your apartment as you were clearing up some things.
 
Donghae: Wow. Your house is spacious. ____, my love. Don't overwork too much. Now come here and rest. I will cook for you instead.
You: *blush* But.. it's too much oppa.. Besides.. I can do it..
Donghae: Shhh. Just let me do it, okay?
 
So you went back to bed and watched him. He looks like a professional. And he was so cute. When he was done cooking, he sat next to you.
 
Donghae: *smiles sweetly* Jagiya, eat this. It will make you feel better. :)
You: *smiled back* Oppa, thank you. *starts eating the food*
Donghae: You're really cute when you eat. But you're pretty all the time, jagiya. :D
You: Oh stop it, oppa. :"> You're making me blush.
 
Then suddenly, his brother called him.
 
Donghae: Hyung, why did you call? Oh really? Mom is there already??! Okay, I'll be there! :D *ends the phone call*
You: Who was that, oppa?
Donghae: My brother. :D He said mom finally got home from her business. Jagiya, if it's okay with you, can I go home and be back tomorrow? :) I really missed my umma.
You: *pinches his cheeks* Of course, oppa. :) It's your mom, you don't really have to ask.
Donghae: *gives you a quick kiss* Thank you.. And I hope you feel better now. *leans closer and gave you another long kiss*
You: Jagiya.. You might get sick because of me..
Donghae: I don't care.. What's important is you. :)
 
And then he left. You were smiling the whole time.