Meet the Boys. [SiHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

“Time flows swiftly today, don’t you think?” I said to Mika, my best friend. I was so happy that time because we were able to hang out on a beautiful day.
 
“Yeah. I wish everyday is as beautiful as today.” Mika hoped.
 
As we got to the Ice Cream Parlor, I saw a group of guys, eating their sundaes and ice creams. Gosh, I really want some Ice Cream now. As I looked towards the mirror near our table, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. “____!” The voice said. Mika poked me and I looked at her.
 
“____, Siwon's been calling you like five times already.” Ashley told me. I was absent minded. AGAIN.
 
“EEH? Siwon is here?! WHERE?” I looked like an idiot looking for a treasure.
 
“He’s there.” Mika was pointing near the table at the center. “With his friends.”
 
Siwon decided to approach us.
 
“____, Mika! What a coincidence. I never thought I would see you. Do you want me to introduce to you to my friends?” He was really energetic that time. Siwon’s so adorable when he smiles.
 
“Sure, Siwon.” Mika said to him in reply.
 
“Sure oppa! No problemo!” I held his arms and went to their table.
 
"Mika, ____, this is Kibum. Kibum, these are ___ and Mika.” Siwon said.
 
The Kibum guy showed us his crooked smile and said, “Please to meet you. Kibum here.” In an English accent. “I’m a half Korea and a half American guy.”
 
“Wow. Nice to meet you.” We smiled. Kibum stand out with his brown hair and blue eyes.
 
“And this is Yesung, the music lover.” Siwon was pointing towards Yesung.
 
“Yo. I’m Yesung.” Yesung was so cute. He has black eyes with black spiky hair. Totally dreamy! Yesung held my hand despite of the fact that it was sweaty.
 
“This is Leeteuk.” Siwon said.
“Hey.” Leeteuk said. This time, I stood there again, frozen. Leeteuk was like a Roman god standing right in front of me. He’s so handsome! I love his chubby cheeks, spiky hair much higher than Kibum's and his brown eyes. Then I heard a guy’s voice complaining.
 
“Are we going to order or what? Come on, I’m so darn hungry!” The guy was impatient.
 
“Sorry. ___ is malfunctioning.” Siwon said to the guy. When I finally got back to my own body, or should I say in reality, I smiled and talked to Siwon.
“Oppa, will Lee Donghae come?” I asked him. Donghae is secretly my crush, but we always tease each other. We hate each other in a funny way.
“___…” Siwon said, shocked.
“What? I told you already he’s mean” I screeched.
“_____, BEHIND YOU!” Ashley told me. What’s wrong? Is there a monster behind my back? Dang. Who would fall for that one?
 
After a few seconds, there was someone who pressed my cheeks so hard. DAMN, IT’S HIM!
 
“LET... LET GO OF ME YOU FREAK!” I tried to remove his hands, but I can’t. My cheeks are totally painful right now.
 
“Why should I let go of you? I heard everything.” Donghae said.
 
“So what if you heard everything? I have the right to complain for your bullying.” I said to him in reply. I was scared because he might hurt me. But instead, he tickled me! I was laughing so hard that even all of them were laughing. As soon as I held Donghae's hands, I was able to break free.
 
“Donghae, stop making fun of her. She’s mine.” :eeteuk said. I blushed instantly because of what he said. I’m his girl? Oh my gosh. Say it again!
 
“No. She’s mine.” Donghae put his arms around my shoulder. The two of them were laughing.
 
“Wow. Guys, if you want to both have her, you must just let her seat between you two.” Mika said.
 
“What a great idea! I didn’t think of that.” Leeteuk said. So it was official. I’m going to sit between these two. I don’t know why they want me to seat beside them. Weird.
 
Siwon already ordered and treat us for some yummy sundae. The sundae was really tasty. After eating, we finally decided to go home.
 
“See you guys.” Kibum said.
“____, can I have your digits?” Leeteuk told me. YES!
I gave my number to him and said, “Here’s my number.”
 
Siwon looked suspicious and said, “Alex, don’t make fun of my little sister.”
 
“I wasn’t making fun of her. I was just asking for her number.” Leeteuk said.
 
“You’re over-protective, oppa. I like that.” I said to him.
 
“Gotta go. Bye.” Yesung said. He looked so worried.
 
Mika said, “Hey guys, thanks so much for your time. Siwon, the sundae sure is yummy!” She waved and said goodbye to us.
 
I looked at the time and I was really shocked. “ITS 5:30PM ALREADY?! WHAT THE HECK?!” I screamed. Donahe laughed.
 
“Why are you laughing?” I asked him.
 
“You're so cute..” Donghae kept on laughing.
 
“You’re really annoying, Lee Donghae. Hey, got to go guys. My mom might be worried. Thanks Siwon, Leeteuk!” I didn’t mention Donghae because I was really irritated. All of the waved goodbye except for Donghae who looked upset. Maybe I should say goodbye to him.
 
“Uh, Donghae? See you.” I smiled at him. He smiled back. Whew. He’s not upset anymore. Oh well, I need to go now. So I walked for several minutes and arrived at home with a smile in my face.