Being a Singer. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

I'll make a twist this time~ Kekeke~
 
[Note: Donghae and I will be a part of this story~ Kekeke~]
 
You are at the concert and you are about to perform~ And in this story, you are a new singer who debuted 2 weeks ago~
 
You: Hi everyone~ *touches the microphone* I'm going to sing a love song today and it's for all of the persons who kept on supporting me through my ups and downs~ And also, for a person who is very
important to me, Kyuhyun oppa~
 
I was kinda hesitant to tell you 
Should I let you know 
I was never really like this before 
Need I say more 
 
Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me 
I don't know what to do or I should be 
There's only one thing in my mind 
That's you and me..
 
You sang a beautiful song that made your fans squeal. They were all delighted and amazed with your voice.
 
I'm a little bit of crazy 
I'm a little bit of a fool 
I'm a little bit of lonely 
I'm a little bit of all 
Oh, I need a cure 
Just a little bit of you 
And I will fall....
 
Miyu: *gives you a towel to freshen up* YA _____! That was a superb performanceeee! Really! Damn, can I have your autograph? And lets have a picture together while you're at it!
You: *blushes* That's nothing, unni~ :))
Miyu: What do you mean, nothing? Silly, you have a lot of fans already dying to meet you and you call that nothing??!
 
Then suddenly, Kyuhyun arrives. With Donghae~
 
Kyuhyun: Hi, _____. *gives you a bouquet of flowers*
You: *smiles* KYUHYUN OPPA! DONGHAE OPPA~
Kyuhyun: I was amazed by you, _____. Your voice is really soothing as well.
Donghae: And Kyuhyun was blushing the whole time!
Kyuhyun: Ya! Cut it out, hyung!
Donghae: Oh well, me and Miyu will leave the two of you, have fun!!
 
So, you two were left.. alone :DD
 
Kyuhyun: At last, they left. :) *smiled* ____, you look so beautiful tonight.
You: Only tonight, oppa?
Kyuhyun: You are beautiful in any angle, ____. In terms of Geometry.
You: *blush* Aww oppa, stop talking about Math. You know I'm not into that subject too much.
Kyuhyun: *leans face closer to you and lifts you chin up* _____ I...
 
And then you woke up. Everything was only a dream.
 
You: Eh???? That was only a dream???!! Aigoo. Me and Kyuhyun oppa are supposed to kiss.. but.. Urgghhh! I'LL SLEEP MORE! *sleeps again but wakes up* AHHH! IT'S NOT WORKING!
Miyu: *hits your head with a pillow* Ya! Why are you shouting??! I thought something bad happened to you.
You: Was I? I had a dream..
Miyu: Yeah, you did. And you were screaming "KYUHYUN OPPA, I LOVE YOU!" the whole time. It's driving me insane. By the way, your performance will be in an hour, so get ready.
You: EHHHHHH???????? WAAAA! I MUST HURRY!
 
And you really dressed up fast this time. Perfect timing because Kyuhyun was already there.
 
You: Kyuhyun oppa~ You came~ *smiled* With Donghae oppa~
Kyuhyun: *blushed* Yeah.. I was on my way to the SJ dorm when I remembered that you have a performance today..
Donghae: Don't listen to her, ____. He's been dying to see you sing. Hahaha. Can't you see how cute he blushes right now?
You: Really??? *looks into kyu's eyes*
Kyuhyun: Ya, stop doing that Donghae. Of course I'm not blushing. It's just so hot in here..
Donghae: Denial King, he really is. You should have a new nickname, DENIAL KYU~
Kyuhyun: *raises his eyebrow* Really? Who would think of that silly nickname anyway, Donghae? *smirks*
Donghae: YA! CALL ME HYUNG!!!
You: You two are so cute~ Hahaha! *laughs*
Kyuhyun: Ya, what's so funny?
You: Hahaha. Nothing oppa. I'm just glad to see you here.
Kyuhyun: Oh. *blushing*
Donghae: ____, we'll find some seats now, okay? Goodluck! Hwaiting! :) Kyuhyun will surely watch your every move.
Kyuhyun: Do I look like a CCTV camera to do that? Anyway, *whispers* ___, goodluck.
 
And they left. Kyuhyun giving you a "GOODLUCK"? Wow, so cute! :)) Now, it's your performance! Goodluck to you, ____!
 
Miyu: ____! Hwaiting! :)
You: *grins* Gomawo, unni~!
 
You stepped into the stage, and saw a lot of your fans.
 
FANS: ____! _____! UNNI SARANGHAEEEEE~
 
You blushed upon hearing that. :) And you started to speak as you grab the microphone.
 
You: I would like to thank everyone for coming in here~ And thank you so much also for my fans. I'm going to sing a song for all of you and I hope you liked it. Especially you, Kyuhyun oppa. YA!
CAN YOU HEAR ME?? :)
Kyuhyun: YEAH! GO ON AND SING!
You: I love you, oppa!
Donghae: HE LOVES YOU TOO, ________!
Kyuhyun: YA!
 
All the fans squealed. You and Kyuhyun? Perfect match. >:)
 
You: Kyuhyun oppa, nol saranghae~
 
i look into your eyes
so far away...
theres truoble on your mind
your losing faith
 
hey now...let me hold you
it'll be okey
cause i will love you til' they take my heart away
 
believe...in me
i'm here to stay
'cause i will love you
til' they take my heart away...
away...away...
i will love you
til' they take my heart away
 
Your fans clapped and your performance was a success! And here comes deja vu! ? :)
 
Miyu: *hugs you* I LOVE YOU, _____! You were AWESOME, REALLY! CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY SHIRT??!
You: Hahaha, unni, that's nothing.
Miyu: NO, IT ISN'T. AND KYUHYUN WAS REALLY BLUSHING THAT TIME~ xDD You're so brave for confessing~
You: *blushes* Yeah..
 
Kyuhyun: Ya. So you've fallen in love with me too?
Donghae: ASSUMING KYU COMING THROUGH.
Kyuhyun: Another nickname? Aigoo. I already have 50 of them or more..
You: OPPA! How was my performance?
Kyuhyun: Not bad.
You: What do you mean by that, oppa? *frowned*
Donghae: Let me translate it for you, ___. Kyu was amazed, and he loved it.
Kyuhyun: Stop making up things, HYUNG.
Donghae: Well, me and Miyu will leave you alone~ Kekeke~ Have fun. *winks*
 
So you two were alone.
 
You: [WHAT THE.. THIS WAS MY DREAM A WHILE AGOOOO....] Uhm..
Kyuhyun: ____.
You: Yea?
Kyuhyun: *kisses you unexpectedly* I love you too.. I was scared that you would find out~
You: *kisses him back* I love you more, oppa~
Kyuhyun: Your performance too is daebak~ Will you sing a song with me next time?
You: *hugs him* GOMAWO~ AND YES!
Kyuhyun: Next question, will you go out on a date with me? Or be my girl?
You: That's also a yes!
 
You kissed with your hands intertwined. A dream turned into a reality :)