Who's the Loser Now? [Heechul Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Note: This is in Heechul's POV :))
 
Having a crush on a beautiful girl is never easy. You have a lot of competition and you have to do your best for the girl you love to give you a sweet yes.
Worse, if she has a suitor who is psycho and insane. Let me tell you my story about my girl friend and how I made his suitor go away. :)
 
My girlfriend is _____. And we have been together for a year now. She's smart, beautiful and talented and is always the representative of our school when it comes to beauty pageants.
I courted her through text messages and I would always give her something everyday. From chocolates to cards. Hahahaha. :) She appreciates what I do for her and should would even
bake cookies for me in return.
 
But there's one problem. She has a suitor named Gong Chan who is driving us crazy as well. He would go to ____'s classroom, house, everywhere! But fortunately, he stopped when he knew
that me and ____ are now together. But now... seeing him.. outside my girlfriend's house.. made me mad!
 
Lets have a flashback first on what happened.
 
So I was playing starcraft with Kyuhyun that time when my girlfriend called me. Of course I have to answer it.
 
"Hello? Jagiya, how are you?" I answered.
"Jagiya... I need your help..." She said.
 
"Why? Is there something wrong??"
"Uhm.. do you remember that Gong Chan who used to annoy me when were not yet together?"
"Yeah. What about him?"
"Jagiya, he's here again! And I can't go out because of him! Please come here quick."
"I'll be there in an hour. Just wait for me." That's what I've said.
 
I was thinking of ways on how I should show myself to her and to his suitor. If I showed myself to that Gong Chan, he would still follow us. Aha! What if I dressed up as a girl and pretended to be
____'s best friend? That's it! That way, Gong Chan will never be able to get close to her.
 
So at the dressing room, I borrowed a lot of dress or girls outfit. I dressed up as Heesica and I do look like a girl. It's hard, but I have to. The wig is making me itch and a lot of guys were staring at
me. Damn it. I'm no a girl you fools.
 
Then I went to my girl's house. That Gong Chan really is there. Darn it. So to start of my disguise as "Heesica", I shouted.
 
"BEST FRIEND! Why are you taking so long??! Let's go!" In a girly way. Gong Chan noticed me. Cause I'm Babo ha! :)) And ____ finally went down to see me.
 
"Gong Chan, please come again tomorrow. I have a bonding with Hee.. I mean, Heesica!! See ya."
 
And we hurriedly went far away from me. Me and my girl gave each other a hi-5! :D
 
"JAGIYA! YOU'RE SO PRETTY! IN FACT, YOU'RE PRETTIER THAN ME!! You're making me insecure!" My girlfriend squealed.
 
I kissed her on the cheek and said, "You're much more prettier compared to me, ____. I love you!"
 
I know. It's awkward to see two girls like that so I changed into my own clothes after that. We dated at the mall. It was almost happy, but she called again the next day.
 
"Jagiya, Gong Chan is here again!!" She was so not in the mood to talk to that guy. I don't get it why he is into my girl even if he's aware that I'm his boyfriend already. Grrr.
 
So I was persuaded to go to the dressing room again and I borrowed one of SNSD's Costume. The one they wore in "HOOT". As usual, I went to her house again, wearing that outfit. And to my surprise,
Gong Chan looked and smiled at me.
 
"OH MY. GIRLS GENERATION IS HERE!!" He was screaming like an idiot. I'm from Super Junior, you brat.
 
Because of that stupid guy's scream, they all assumed that I'm one of the SNSD members. Damn it. Curse you, Gong Chan. Good thing my girl arrived in no time.
 
She held my hand and said, "Gong Chan, I'm busy right now." And despite of all the people, we all hid in a safe place. And ____ brought a coat too also. :)
 
"Jagiya, do you know why he's always bugging you every single day?" I asked.
 
"No.. I have no idea... But he's too scary.. I mean, he's more of a stalker and he would stay there in our house for hours.." She was anxious.
 
I hugged her and assured everything will be fine. I won't lose to you, Lee Gong Chan! She's mine!! :)
 
The next day. She called me again. What the heck. When will that guy stop bothering us? I consider him as a pest, really. Grrrrr. -___- Since I've been sick and tired of wearing girl clothings because
of people's attention, and not to mention paparazzis, I went there to my girl's house as Kim Heechul. Yeah, without any girl outfits this time. I wore shades, a leather jacket and a fake tattoo on my arms.
This time, I confronted Gong Chan regarding this matter.
 
"Ya. What is the big idea? Why are you here in my girlfriend's house??!" I asked, with exasperation.
 
Gong Chan was shaking upon hearing me speak. I tried not to laugh by his facial expression. To make him more afraid, I even dare him to have a one-on-one fight with me.
 
"ANSWER ME. Are you interrupting my girl all the time?!" I glared at him. Hahahahahahaha. You are so funny, Lee Gong Chan.
 
"W-ait... I need to talk to _____. Please...." He was shaking once again and was begging me.
 
"DO IT QUICKLY!" I shouted. Hahaha. And he panicked.
 
So with me around, he talked to my girlfriend.
 
"_____, I'm glad you've given me the chance to talk to you.. Well you see... I've been courting you in the past years.. And I would like to inform you that I will no longer interfere with your relationship
with Kim Heechul.. I'm leaving today for America to pursue my studies so yeah... Just want to see you for the last time.. And Heechul.. you are lucky to have a girl like ____."
 
I let him hug my girlfriend for the first and last time. He did the same to me. And he bid goodbye afterwards. :)
 
"Jagiya, thank you for all your efforts.. :)" ___ kissed me on the cheek.
"YES! I WON! HAHAHAHAHA! I told you you're mine." I kissed her back.
 
And since that day, whether I'm Heesica or Heechul, no one dared to ruin our relationship. :)