Boy Meets Girl. [Sungmin-Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

A Boy Meets Girl Imaginary~
 
I just love creating imaginaries especially if it's about school~ It reminds me of my high school days~ LOL. But I'm not that old. :P
 
So you've been in school for like 8 hours and at last! CLASSES ARE OVER. You packed up all your things, and went to your friends.
 
Friend #1: Uhhh. Thank goodness the classes are over. I screwed up a while ago in our exam.
You: *sighs* I screwed up as well. I hate that subject. -_-
Friend #2: Me too. Aigoo.
 
As you were walking with your friends, someone with his bike came to your school. It was Sungmin. Your best friend who has a crush on you ever since.
 
You: *shouts* SUNGMIN! Why are you here and what are you doing??
Sungmin: *flashes his aegyo* I bet you're missing me right now the way I miss you, so I came here.
You: Eh? How can you be so sure about that?
Sungmin: *pinches your cheeks* I can feel it, ____. :)
 
Then your friends suddenly asked you something.
 
Friend #1: ____, is he your friend?
You: *nods* Yes, he is..
Sungmin: *shakes hands with friend #1* Hi, I'm Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you~ *then turns to you* I just want to see you right now, ____. I wanted to check you out whether you're alone or with your friends. Since you've already have friends to be with, I guess it's time for me to go now. See you later! *kisses you on the cheek*
 
Friend #2: He's such a gentleman!
You: Eh? What did you say?
Friend #1: He's handsome, cute and gentle!
Friend #2: He's also friendly.. Omooooooo~
You: Hahahaha. :))) That's Sungmin. I have to go now, girls.
Friend #1 and #2: TAKE CARE, _____! ?
 
As you were walking..
 
You: What do they mean by that? Aishhh. *thinks deeper* But.. Sungmin.. He went all the way here in school.. even if it took him a lot of time and energy..
 
"I just want to see you right now, ____. I wanted to check you out whether you're alone or with your friends. Since you've already have friends to be with, I guess it's time for me to go now. See you later!"
 
And then you blushed a lot.
 
You: WAAAAAH! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!!!!
 
And something happened..
 
Lets have a recap on what happened. So your classes ended, Sungmin came to check you out and you were thinking so deeply.
What happened next? Oh, you were about to go down the stairs when you suddenly slipped because of the thought of him.
 
You: *almost falling* AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M FALLINGGGGG!!!
 
You closed your eyes, hoping you would be safe. You opened your eyes after a few seconds and you realized that a cute guy, caught you. It's Ryeowook.
 
Ryeowook: Are you okay? *shocked*
You: *blushes and panics* I... Uhm....
Ryeowook: Good thing I caught you.. You're so light. :)
You: Eh?
Ryeowook: *blushes* I'm Kim Ryeowook. What's yours? *hands a pack of cookies for you* Want some cookies? I baked them.
You: Gomawo.. I.. I'm _____.
Ryeowook: *smiles* If ever you need me, just call me up. Here's my number. *hands his phone to you*
You: *gets his number* Thank you.. Once again.
Ryeowook: See you. :)
You: Wait! I...
 
He walked further. *sighs* That guy sure is handsome. But good thing you have his number~
 
You went home at last and dinner was ready. :) Sungmin was there together with your mom and his parents. :D
 
Sungmin: *hugs you* _____! You're finally here!!
Sungmin's Mom: Haha. Look how cute they are :3 :3
Your Mom: Haha. I just hope they would end up together ? ?
You: *blushes* Umma! Don't be like that!!
Sungmin: Someday, the two of us will end up together, ____.
 
They all laughed and so did you. You ate together. It was such a great day and you had a wonderful encounter. :) But it's up to you if you still want to get in touch with Ryeowook~