Moral Support [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

994472v9j970mrxj.gif
 
MORAL SUPPORT
 
You have a huge crush on Kyuhyun. He's your neighbor, but the two of you are from another school so you kept stalking him almost everyday. One day he was playing volleyball when suddenly the ball hit your face, making your nose bleed. You were anemic so you fainted instantly.
 
Kyuhyun: _____?!! WAKE UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?? AISHHHH!
 
Then Kyuhyun carried you bridal style to the clinic with Shindong. You were still unconscious. Since you don't study in his school, he had to protect your identity by letting Shindong pretend that he was the one who got hurt.
 
Shindong: Who's this girl? I've never seen her before..
 
Kyuhyun: She's my neighbor. I don't know how she was able to enter our school.
 
Then suddenly, you woke up.
 
You: Where am I??
 
Kyuhyun: Idiot. You're at our clinic. What are you doing here, ____.
 
You smiled at him and made him blush.
 
You: Tomorrow is your sportsfest, isn't it? Oppa, I came here to give you my good luck and to cheer on you..
 
Kyuhyun: Look at you. Why were you standing next to us while playing?? You're aware that you're anemic and yet you're doing this.
 
You: But.. this is my only way to show my support..
 
Then suddenly, the nurse went inside. Kyuhyun instantly went to your bed and hugged you. You two were under the blanket and you can't breathe.
 
You: [Kyuhyun oppa.. Stop hugging me all of the sudden...]
 
Shindong: The coast is clear, come out guys!
 
Kyuhyun jumped out of the bed for you to be able to breathe.
 
Kyuhyun: _____, thank you. I appreciate all your efforts. But next time, please be careful.
 
You were okay now. To be able to exit the school, Kyuhyun let you borrow his extra clothes and cap to protect your identity.
 
You: Thank you, oppa. Here's a bento I made for you.. *hands the bento to him*
 
Shindong: Aww, what a sweet girl.
 
Kyuhyun: *hugs you* Thank you, ___. *kisses you* I love you. Please be here tomorrow, okay?
 
You: Okay oppa! Goodluck!
 
And you went home :DD
 
994472v9j970mrxj.gif