Mr. Bad Boy [Siwon Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

755765i9j1sctvei.gif
 

MR. BAD BOY

 

 
Siwon is known as the school's bad boy. He hates studying, he loves to cut classes and he's indeed a player. He dated almost all the girls in your class except you. You hated him. But all of the sudden, everything had changed when...
 
You: I don't get it why they like that Choi Siwon. I mean, come on! Why would a lot of women choose to be with a person like that??
 
Friend #1: I dated him once.. He wasn't bad at all, ____. Why not try dating him even just once?
 
You: OVER MY DEAD BODY!
 
But when he courted you, everything had changed. Your hatred towards him became love. It seems that he knows your weakness and every time he's around, you would feel your heart beat fast. Everyone in school knew about your relationship and you fell in love with him in an instant.
 
You were about to give him a surprise visit when suddenly..
 
You saw Siwon with his friends and they were laughing. They were talking about you, btw.
 
Siwon's Friend #1: Hey Siwon, you and ____ are in a relationship for a long time now. How come you never broke up with her? I know you. Every girl you date will have their expiration date and for what I know, the longest relationship was 3 weeks. I didn't expect you would be able to have a 1 month old relationship with her.
 
Siwon's Friend #2: Yeah! And of all the girls, he chose an ordinary one! Hahaha. =))
 
Siwon: *smirks* Shut up you two. So what if I am? Remember last time when you dare me to court the least attractive girl in school for 20,000 won? I just did what you said. Now give me your money.
 
*They all laughed and gave him 20,000 won each.
 
Siwon's Friend #2: So... you don't really love her and this was all just a game?
 
Siwon: *laughs* Do you really think I would love that kind of person who doesn't even know how to wear make up and y clothing? I'm going to throw her away like a trash tomorrow. She's so annoying.
 
Then you went towards them and spilled the water you bought for him.
 
Siwon: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!
 
You: *angry* YOU WERE JUST FOOLING AROUND THE WHOLE TIME! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD EASILY PLAY WITH A GIRLS' FEELING JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY CAN'T RESIST YOU??!
 
Siwon: *smiles* Oh.. someone heard our conversation. So what if I play around? Nobody gives a damn on what I want to do. And you already knew my reputation, right? Why did you started a relationship with me on the first place if you knew that I'll dump you eventually?
 
You started to cry in front of him.
 
You: WERE THROUGH! I HATE YOU, CHOI SIWON!! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!!
 
You threw the water bottle and food in his face and walked away. You cried the whole time. The boy you thought who changed because of you, didn't even loved you at all.
 
A few months later, you were able to move on. You still remember what he did to you, but you no longer feel mad at him. Then he would ruin that "move on" feeling when he suddenly went to talk to you.
 
Siwon: ______, it's been a long time...
 
You: Yeah, it is..
 
You still have feelings for him.. He was still the Siwon you loved. Handsome, tall and sweet. But you won't fall for this one again.
 
Siwon: ____, I'm sorry for breaking your heart a few months ago.. It was when you're gone that I realized that I loved you all along.
 
BMP. BMP. BMP. You heart started to palpitate.
 
You: Shut up with your sweet and too good to be true talk. You told me you didn't love me at all, didn't you? Now, are you happy seeing my cry during that time and looking like an idiot?
 
Siwon held your hand.
 
Siwon: It was all a part of the plan, _____.
 
You: What? A plan for making a fool out of me?
 
Siwon: When you came to my house that time, I already knew you were coming so I asked my friends to talk about you in a negative way. It worked. It was hurting me seeing you mad and broken for what I did.. But I have to..
 
You: Then why did you hurt me in the first place??
 
Siwon: It's because I'm ruining your life. ____, everyone knows I had a lot of girls before and when they found out that we are together, they kept on telling me to break up with you because I'm a bad influence. I'm the reason why your grades went down and why the people are talking negatively about you..
 
You: So you did all these to protect me?
 
Siwon nodded.
 
Siwon: I'm really sorry, ______. Will you be able to forgive and star over a new relationship with me??
 
You: *tears of joy* YES, SIWON. You didn't do anything wrong after all. Please be mine again!
 
Then you two hugged each other and started to have a relationship without games. :D
 
755765i9j1sctvei.gif