Intruders. [Donghae-Gikwang of BEAST Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Will make this imaginary a love-triangle type~ No, a love square. Haha. :))
 
A cute couple~ And two new neighbors to create a twist and turn in their own relationship~ Will those two neighbors be able to do that? :)
 
So to give you an overview, the story goes like this. Your and your boyfriend Donghae have been together for a month now and you are so in love with each other. Now here's the problem. Since your
boyfriend is so handsome and popular, a lot of girls are drooling over him. Including student named Eun-young who doesn't give up on him. She would do everything just to get him from you.
And to make things worse, he has a cousin named Gi Kwang who also has the eyes for you. Things started to get complicated after that. :O
 
Lee Donghae's House, 3pm.
 
Eun-young: Oppa~ I brought something for you~ *hands him a lot of sweets*
Donghae: Uhh, thanks, Eun-young. But.. I don't really eat sweets so.. thanks, but no thanks~
Eun-young: *frowns* But oppa~ These are all for you~
Donghae: Give it to Eunhyuk. He loves sweets. [Eunhyuk is Donghae's best friend here and in real life :))]
Eun-young: But...
Donghae: *closes the door* Okay, see you tomorrow, bye..
 
He closes the door instantly.
 
Donghae: Whew. Glad that's over.
Eun-young: What's over, oppa? *opens the door again*
Donghae: What the.. HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE??!
Eun-young: You didn't locked the door, silly. Oppa, what do you think of me?
Donghae: Huh? What?
Eun-young: You and I. Do you think we look good together? *smiles*
Donghae: [What the heck is wrong with this girl?!] I..
Eun-young: *holds your hand* Oppa, I liked you since middle school. Don't you feel the same way? Many people wanted to be with me, but I choose you.
Donghae: I appreciate your feelings, Eun-young. But sorry to say this, but I'm dating someone.
You: *shocked* What?! But..
Donghae: I'm in love with someone else. I'm sorry.
 
Eun-young left, with a shocked face. Then suddenly, you came down from the stairs. You just woke up. Donghae kissed you suddenly.
 
Donghae: Good afternoon, my love~ *kisses you on the cheek* Were you able to sleep?
You: *opens eyes carefully* What's with all those noise, oppa? Some random girl again?
Donghae: *sighs* Yeah. And this time she followed me all the way here.
You: What the heck? Oppa, what did you do? You're mine! *pouts*
Donghae: *smiles and grabs your face* Of course, I'm yours, you're mine, until the end of time. I ignored her. And told her I'm in love with someone else. *hugs you* And I was referring to you~
You: Waaa~ Oppa, you are so sweet. I love you~
Donghae: I love you more, _____.
 
Kim Eun-young's House, 5pm.
 
Eun-young: *crying* I can't believe it.. Oppa is dating someone else.. *sniffs*
Gi Kwang: Stop crying already. You're not in a funeral.
Eun-young: Shut up, Gi Kwang. You just don't understand.. Donghae oppa dumped me..
Gi Kwang: You've been telling me that for like ten times already.
Eun-young: How come you're not looking brokenhearted at all?
Gi Kwang: I am a guy, you know. And didn't you know about Donghae and the one his dating?
Eun-young: *glares* YOU'VE KNOWN THAT FOR A LONG TIME NOW! HOW COULD YOU?! *sobs* I am your cousin, yet you're not telling me anything!
Gi Kwang: Simply because you're a drama queen and I know you'll just keep on talking about the same thing for the rest of the day.
Eun-young: I hate you!
Gi Kwang: I don't care. My goal right now is for ____ to like me.
 
Then Eun-young suddenly had an idea.
 
Eun-young: Tell me, Gi Kwang. Who is he dating right now?
Gi Kwang: It's a secret.
Eun-young: JUST TELL ME, WILL YOU?!
Gi Kwang: Alright already. Chill. It's ____.
Eun-young: WHAT?! That girl from the other class? :O
Gi Kwang: I said, chill. Yeah.
Eun-young: Gi Kwang, lets do some teamwork.
Gi Kwang: *raises eyebrows* What do you mean?
Eun-young: I want Donghae, and you want ____. Want to team up with me so that they don't end up together and be with us? *smirks*
Gi Kwang: They're already together, Eun-young.
Eun-young: Ya. I am your noona. Call me with respect.
Gi Kwang: *sticks tongue out* No way.
Eun-young: So.. are you with me or not?
Gi Kwang: I'll think about it. Your plans are always "EPIC FAIL"
Eun-young: Aish! *stomps her feet* You're no fun. *evil laugh* When this plan is a success and ___ goes out with another guy, you will regret it. So take it or leave it. I'll think of plans.
Gi Kwang: Wait.. I could.. Aigoo. Alright already. Count me in. I can't give up on her.
Eun-young: So do I! Just wait and see, Lee Donghae oppa! You'll soon be mine~
 
Meanwhile, in Donghae's place~
 
Donghae: _____, you're sleeping again. Aish. You are getting too sleepy these past few days. *touches your forehead* Are you alright?
You: Yes, oppa. I just want to sleep~
Donghae: If I kiss you, will you stop sleeping and spend time with me, my love?
You: Hmm..
Donghae: *kisses you*
You: Oppa!! You're making me blush..
Donghae: Hahaha! Stop sleeping now, ____. And lets watch "Strong Heart" together.
You: Mmm. Alright.
Donghae: Good girl. No wonder I love you. *kisses you more*
 
And you started cuddling in the couch. Eun-young, on the other hand, was secretly looking at your windows.
 
Eun-young: Damn it. Why can't I have some lovey-dovey moments with Donghae oppa?! ____, just wait and watch. Donghae oppa will surely be mine. And Gi Kwang will come and get you. Kekeke~
 
She ran as fast as she can and started thinking of her evil plans.
 
Eun-young: *calls gi kwang* Gi Kwang. I have a plan. *smirks*
 
While you and Donghae..
 
Donghae: It's already finished? Waaa. I want to be a guess once again on that show~
You: *hugs him* But oppa.. Many girls will stalk you once again. I feel jealous.
Donghae: *hugs back* I'm yours, _____.
You: *smiles* Oppa, I need to go home now. See you~
 
You started walking when suddenly, Eun-young approached you~
 
Eun-young: ____, how do you do? :) Wow, it's a coincidence seeing you here~
You: Oh hi, Eun-young. What are you doing here?
Eun-young: I wanted to talk to you about something..
You: What is it?
Eun-young: Uhm.. *frowns* Gi Kwang is really depressed right now. And I can't do anything to help him. He would always scream your name while he's asleep and he won't eat well.
You: [Note: Gi Kwang is your close friend] Eh? Where is he right now? My friend.. Aigoo.. What happened?
Eun-young: He won't tell me.. He's in the park right now..
You: Thanks, Eun-young. I'll go and see him right away.
 
You ran as fast as you can. Eun-young smirked once again.
 
Eun-young: Alright, my plan is working. Kekeke~
 
At the Park..
 
You: *shouts* Gi Kwang!!
Gi Kwang: *shocked* ____, what are you doing here??!
You: *hands him a jelly pudding* Here, eat this.
Gi Kwang: Wow, melon pudding~ Thank you, ____.
You: *smacks him* You idiot! I've been worried about you! Eun-young told me that you were depressed. What happened?
Gi Kwang: *pretends to be sad* It's nothing, really.. You don't have to worry about it.
You: *punches him this time* Me, not to worry about you?! We're friends, Gi Kwang! You're not eating well and you look bloated and you're telling me not to worry about you? Such an idiot.
Gi Kwang: Should I be happy because were friends or sad because that's all we'll ever be?
You: What do you mean?
Gi Kwang: *hugs you*
 
Outside Donghae's house~
 
Donghae: Hmm. I'm kind of worried about ____. I should have given her a ride home instead. Stupid me.
Eun-young: You're not stupid, oppa. ? *smiles*
Donghae: *shocked* Eun-young! It's you again! What the heck are you doing here?!
Eun-young: I can't give you up, oppa. *sobs*
Donghae: I already told you. I'm in love with someone else..
Eun-young: *hugs him* Why can't it just be me?
Donghae: Because ____ owns my heart.
Eun-young: We are meant to be, oppa. Do you believe that? Because that's what I believe in.
Donghae: I don't.
Eun-young: But.. Oppa.. I love you.. *hugs him*
 
At the Park.. Again.
 
Gi Kwang: Don't you get it, ____? I love you.
You: I love you too, Gi Kwang. We're friends, aren't we?
Gi Kwang: I love you. More than a friend.
You: But Gi Kwang.. you already know that I have a boyfriend, right? I can't have a relationship with you and a friend is all I see in you..
Gi Kwang: Yeah. Friends. Not more than that.
You: Is this the reason why you're like this?
Gi Kwang: *pouts*
You: Stop being like this, Gi Kwang. I thought we are friends.
Gi Kwang: Did I say that we're not?
You: Hmp. You're being mean again.
Gi Kwang: *gathers the courage and hugs you* ____, I love you..
 
Donghae's House again..
 
Donghae: Let me go, Eun-young. I have a girlfriend. How many times do I have to tell you?! I will look for ___ right now to ensure she's okay.
Eun-young: Of course she is. She's with Gi.. Oops.. *closes mouth*
Donghae: What?! Do you know something about this?!
Eun-young: I won't tell you unless you say please~
Donghae: Alright already. PLEASE?!
Eun-young: I'll lead you the way. *holds his hand*
 
So Eun-young held his hand and they went to the park together. Donghae.. was frustrated by what he had seen. He saw Gi Kwang hugging you so tight.
 
Donghae: *approaches Gi Kwang* YA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!! *pulls him*
Gi Kwang: Can't you see it?
Donghae: Why you....
You: *holds Donghae* Oppa, wait. I can explain..
Gi Kwang: Stay out of this, ____. We'll talk. Man-to-man.
Donghae: What is the meaning of this?!
Gi Kwang: Sunbae. I hugged her to say goodbye. I've fallen in love with her and you know that she is my best friend, isn't she? So please don't be mad at her. I'm letting her go. And before I do that,
please let me hold her for the last time.
 
Donghae was speechless. But he let him hug you.
 
Gi Kwang: *hugs you* ___, I hope you're happy with him. *turns to donghae* Sunbae, don't ever make ___ cry or else you'll pay for it. ____, we may not be friends like we used to, but I promise to be with
you again once I moved on. *now turns to eun-young* Eun-young noona, please do the same. They're happy now and we have no right to interfere. *kisses you on the cheek* Goodbye for now, ___. And sunbae.
 
Both Eun-young and Gi Kwang left. They were sad, but they still managed to smile.
 
Donghae: I'm sorry, ____.
You: I just lost a friend. Oppa, please hold me tight. Don't let me go like what he did.
Donghae: *holds you* I won't. *kisses you*
 
And that's the end of the story :)