Mini Imaginaries Part I :)))

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Kibum Mini-Imaginary :)
 
You were walking at the park when you saw Kibum beside you.
 
You: Kibum oppa! What are you doing here?
Kibum: Nothing. Just checking you out.
 
You blushed. Then suddenly he held your hand.
 
Kibum: ____, would you hold this [my hand] for me while I go for a walk with you? :)
You: :"""""""">
 
++++
 
Sungmin Mini-Imaginary.
 
You and Sungmin are outside to take care of the plants and water them.
 
You: Look at these cute flowers, oppa! Aren't they cute?
Sungmin: *smiles* Not as cute as you, ____.
You: Aww oppa, you're so sweet. :)
Sungmin: *picks a flower and gives it to you* ___, this morning, I saw a flower and I thought it was the most beautifuk thing I have ever seen. Until I saw you.
You: Oh, stop it.. you! :)) *giggles*
 
++++
 
Siwon Mini-Imaginary
 
You were walkin' at the mall when you pass by him.
 
Siwon: Pretty girl, you are so rude!
You: *shocked* Eh? How am I being rude to you???
Siwon: Because you're looking so fine and not telling me your name.." :))
 
++++
 
Kyuhyun Mini-Imaginary
 
Kyuhyun was playing Starcraft and he seems worried and anxious about something. He was trying to concentrate with the game, but he kept on losing.
 
You: Kyuhyun oppa, are you okay? *moves closer to him*
Kyuhyun: *blushes* I'm okay...
You: Are you sureeee??
Kyuhyun: Aigoo! ___, why do you have to be so fine every single day? You kept entering my mind a lot. Can't you take a break and let me concentrate on something else for a change? :)
If you won't, I will kiss you!!
 
++++
 
"Heechul Mini-Imaginary
 
You were sitting in the park and Heechul was there beside you. He noticed you and starting having a chat with you.
 
Heechul: Hi, I'm Heechul. What's your name?
You: I'm _____.
Heechul: Oh. Excuse me. I wrote this poem for you in my head so here it goes. Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm not a poet, but you girl are so darn cute! :)
 
++++
 
Donghae Mini-Imaginary
 
Donghae was eating alone and looking all depressed so you went to sit with him.
 
You: Donghae oppa!! Why are you so down?? Lets eat together..
 
He didn't speak anything, but you can feel his loneliness the whole time.
 
You: Oppa, if you have a problem, tell it to me. I'm willing to listen.
Donghae: *puppy dog eyes* I'm feeling lonely and insecure right now. Can you give me a hug? :((
 
You hugged him. Awwww. :"""""">
 
++++
 
Ryeowook Mini-Imaginary.
 
Ryeowook: ____, do you believe in free love?
You: Certainly no!
Ryeowook: Ohhh. ____, I love you. If that's the case, how much do you cost? :))
 
++++
 
Eunhyuk Mini-Imaginary
 
Eunhyuk: Aaaahhhh! _____, it hurts!!
You: *panics* Oppa, where does it hurt???
Eunhyuk: Do you have a band aid with you? Because I cut my knee when I fell for you. :">
 
++++
 
Leeteuk Mini-Imaginary
 
You: Oppa, why are you sad?
Leeteuk: I've had a pretty bad day and it usually makes me better to see a pretty girl smile.
You: You want me to get other girls to smile are you? :) *walks*
Leeteuk: *holds your hand* There's no need for that. ____, would you smile for me? :)
 
++++
 
Hangeng Mini-Imaginary
 
You: Excuse me, sir.. Why are you staring at me? :)
Hangeng: *blushes* I don't really mean to stare, but uhmm. I think you're really beautiful :) 
 
++++
 
Yesung Mini-Imaginary
 
Yesung: Beautiful, did I see you somewhere before?
You: No..
Yesung: *smiles* Then I must have seen you in my dreams  :))
 
+++++
 
Henry Mini-Imaginary
[Aside from the Kyuhyun imaginary, I also like thos one too! ?]
 
You: Oppa, what do you want to do when you get older and married?
Henry: *kisses your forehead* When I'm older looking back of my finest memories, and I'll think of the day that my children were born, including the day that I got married.
And of course, the day when I met you. So ____, will you be my wife and grow old with me? :)
 
++++
 
Kangin Mini-Imaginary
 
Kangin: *takes pictures of you* Wow, such a pretty girl..
You: *looked at him* Eh? Come again? :)
Kangin: Pretty kady, can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist? :""">
 
++++
 
Zhoumi Mini-Imaginary
 
You meet Zhoumi at the party when suddenly..
 
Zhoumi: *gets closer to you and stares at your lips* Can you feel it?
You: *blushing so hard* Eh? What??
Zhoumi: There's sparks between the two of us. Can you feel it too? Coz girl, on the very start, I know you're the one for me~
 
++++
 
"Shindong Mini-Imaginary
 
Shindong: I'm invisible.
You: Really? Hahaha!
Shindong: Can you see me?
You: Yep.
Shindong: How bout tomorrow night?
 
Waaah. Straight forward Shindong~